WTF is wrong with me, I haven't had a solid shit in 10 years, always sprays out no lumps...

WTF is wrong with me, I haven't had a solid shit in 10 years, always sprays out no lumps, smells like burnt rubber and I go like 6-10 times a day who knows their shit here?

Attached: poop.jpg (474x274, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy-r.com/video/172717/Drinking_a_scat_bong/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Take fiber pills, you're welcome

Top lel faggot.

What's in ur diet, shit-spraying-user? Too mut fye-buh fuh yoooou

Attached: signal-2017-09-15-204741.jpg (800x739, 41K)

Ask Andy Sixx. He definitely knows his shit

low carb .lots of protein, some veggies no alcohol few snacks ,probably my greatest failing is potatoes and pepperoni

ok so either he needs fiber pills or he gets too much fiber, perfect we will just go with that

Sauce on the girl?

its the queen of England you faggot

She's most certainly an Amerilard.

she can polish my knob any day

you cant get fat on shit so no its not american. its as said earlier a shit eating limey

Add more fiber to your diet, not pills.

Weird. You should be shitting solid turds. Ever try celery? It's mature toof brush for ya colon

Lel

Attached: FB_IMG_1521729158410.jpg (442x655, 33K)

isn't fiber mostly in carbs and fruits, which I am restricted from eating due to other reasons

I eat a shit load of celery sometimes two bunches a day

If you seeiously want to fix it, look up a low or no FODMAP diet

Asparagus and avocados ought to help. Dial back on pop, chips, take out, sweets, and coffee. All will contribute to giving you the shits.

Attached: 1521611331079.png (540x472, 160K)

>no FODMAP diet
sounds like what I need but holy shit I need to live on what, just bacon? that is some strict stuff

>pay attention if it is sticky
>>touches and squeeze my poop every time just to make sure

Attached: 37986899.jpg (800x707, 274K)

IBS

good luck

Attached: alDiVku.gif (458x251, 1.96M)

> made me lel

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-112244.jpg (1440x2960, 1.24M)

I had h. Pylori and your issue is the only thing i had and that got me to doctor to get it fixed

I give up gonna live on snickers and vanilla milkshakes, that should cure me

try a three month regiment of probiotics. I was having a lot of diarrhea and that worked for me.

Undiagnosed diabetes can cause it.

heavy-r.com/video/172717/Drinking_a_scat_bong/

is that healthy, I have heard of doctors putting other people shit in you to grow the flora your intestines are missing, is this just another way to do that?

Colon cancer

If you drink a lot of fizzy/sugary drinks, they'll fuck you up too. When I was addicted to energy drinks I would have no end of stomach issues, my brother drinks nothing but Dr. Pepper and he can't leave the house some days

Do you eat sushi? Lots of Westerners don't have the right gut flora/fauna to digest the seaweed.