We need to push for trannies to compete in women's sports

This will fuck up the whole liberal view.

>they are women just like any other woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6_7BOGUXHM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renée_Richards
youtube.com/watch?v=cbCID2Gtax0
thenational.ae/sport/football/no-gender-concerns-with-iranian-womens-football-teams-fifa-official-says
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_women's_national_football_team
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia needs to make a team of femboys for the Olympics and fuck their shit up.

Shes a hero and shes beautiful

>flag
>that statement

Bruce Jenner is an elderly man, he cannot compete in sports anymore.

I agree. They are just as much women as women who are born women. So what if every woman who's the best was born a man?

wow way to generalise me by my flag racist

Oh Kek yes this, Europe will be BTFO back to the stone ages

They already can in the olympics.

>women's UFC with trannies

Imagine the hilarity

This literally already happened, and it caused a minor shitstorm. Fallon Fox was it's name. First few fights none of the women knew they were fighting a tranny.

>they are women just like any other woman

Complete and utter fucking naive idiots who are physically and mentally incapable of the same tasks as men?

Scratch that, trannies still have a man's physique and mind. This makes them superior to women.

damn, Bruce got some titties

It needs to happen more so I can actually be entertained watching women's UFC

aren't I beautiful too, porandu-kun?

Can we take this a step further and have men who identify as women compete?

I'd do him

>We need to push for trannies to compete in women's sports.
You do that and you punish the only group of people that is really opposed to transwomen competing as women in sports
the women/people who support this hate the women who have the discipline and genes to be good at sports.
unless you are a MGTOW pleb, you don't wanna punish those women

We have to push for no hormone treatment requirements for """female""" atheletes

Holy cuntballs, my eyes. It looks almost like the South Park version.

I heard about this. Never watched the fights, but I heard he fucking dominated, which should be obvious considering it's a man in the fucking women's division.

It needs to get to an olympic level before people finally start admitting they aren't fucking women and forcing them into everything is fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=k6_7BOGUXHM

His last fight he broke the girl's orbital socket and fractured her skull and then it came out that he was a guy. Hasn't had a fight since

>then it came out he was a guy
I hope the woman sued the ever loving shit out of him. That has to violate some fucking rule, or at least not disclosing that he had a huge fucking advantage against the woman is just reckless.

Fine. That's how it should be anyway.

No male. No female. Just winner takes all.

Men compete with women in horsey crap. Women can now land quads along with the faggots in figure skating. And women could certainly try to qualify for starting times in track. Good luck with getting on the hockey team though.

No woman will ever metal again, putting it all the way back where it was at the beginning: all male, all the time.

Sorry pedos no more gymnastics for you. Boo hoo. Finally we'll put an end to this pretend "amateur" nonsense and show it for what it is: a very profitable business endeavor.

>m-muh based islam is immune to SJW bullshit.

Too bad it's only soccer and not a real sport.

FPBP

pretty sure I'd bang caitlyn jenner

perhaps I've been on Sup Forums for too long...

this cant be real

Joe Rogan got in shit for saying that they shouldn't let a trans woman beat the shit out of real women in a UFC ring.

Tldr: not allowing men to batter women is now sexist

Just make all sports co-ed. Start with boxing.

No it won't.

Limp wristed cuck and faggots don't give a fuck about sports. Liberals hate competition and fairness.
They will happily destroy the traditional sportsmanship.

Setting up athletic, healthy disciplined women against progressive keyboard warriors.

>thinking anything could go wrong.

That's the whole point you burger head.

They were doing that.
Doping grills with testosterone to reduce the effect of dirt poor training halls and weak equipment

Fuck yes OP i was saying this in the last thread, we need this whole tranny thing to fall on itself.

MtF are females when they need to use the bathroom, but now when they compete in sports? Does that mean they aren't truly women? Does this apply to FtM?

Liberals' heads will fucking explode.

Maybe we should have the Post-Modern Olympics instead, where if you finish first, you win. Or don't. I don't know. Whatever.

Don’t worry. It’s old news.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renée_Richards

Top jej, this is the progressive utopia we've been waiting for

This was in 2015, what came of it?

the problem is that they are already under a lotta societal pressure from other women and men to be more girly.
disciplined, high achiever and good genes don't help you make friends. I mean outside the sports arena, in the 'real world'. at least for women.

I've been following the trans issue in your countries these last few months and it feels like you guys are going about this too fast and too much like the germans and swedes with refugees. They will let them all in without knowing if they can feed them - because they don't wanna be seen as 'racists'
We have a very active community of trans mtf in India and they never ask to be considered as women. Nor will a ftm will want to be considered a man. Not in the way it is happening in your countries. They are trans. And must be given the right to their identities and their rights as human beings.
At least that is how it is handled here

There should be more of it

In the post-modern olympics, you deconstruct the concept of winning inside the white cis-hetero patriarchy. The person who wins in the "traditional" sense is declared a reactionary and everyone jacks themselves off over how smart they think they are.

This isn't even the worst of it.
>Make it so kids can consent to taking hormones; after all wouldn't want their bigoted parents making the decisions.
>Now justify pedophilia since kids can give consent.
The slippery slope is real.

trannies need to invade every female safe space that exists.

kek

they would lose, because most female athletes, especially those in athletics are blasting test 24/7.

>rights as human beings
encouraging mainstream delusional fantasies of gender fluidity is not a right.

Here is a high school trap competing i the state track championship

user, I'm shocked at you; Fallen Fox has and will always be considered a woman, to suggest otherwise is transphobic.

keep your shitty ignorant judgement of human biology and psychology to yourself user.

seriously, we are only now starting to get over the denial of rights of transpeople started during the Brits rule. Personally it looks like the only reason the trans and the radical feminists (a lot of whom seem more like misandrists) are getting stronger in your country is because you guys still have really backwards sexist roles that are very tightly defined. So people keep trying to break them/escape them.
And so you have woman blaming MGTOWS, whiterichman hating, a hundred different new genders, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbCID2Gtax0

Here's one of the fights; check it out, it's amazing.

Example: East German shot put gold medallist at the 1986 European championships, Heidi Krieger.

Now coincidentally lives as a man, by the name of Andreas Krieger.

As long as we define transvestites as those undergoing hormonal treatments, they won't actually be able to hold a candle to doped female athletes.

>backwards sexist roles
>pajeet country still relies on pre-arranged marriage

Biologically a man is still a man or a woman is a woman even if he or she has gender dysmorphia. My ignorant judgement is science.

Niedobrze mi się robi rodak

Which one is the trap, by the way?

Troll face 'girl', or 'stabjaw' sharpest jaw in all the lands?

Never mind, it's probably troll face 'girl'... because y'know, trolling the women...

>TFW a tranny is just as passable as one of those bio-girls.

I really hope this is satire. I don't pay for my Sup Forums pass to read bigoted things like this.

>wow way to generalise me by my flag racist
>racist

First of all it's spelled "generalized" with a z, and kek, so your actually surprised by the racism. Are you forgetting what board you're on?

I didn't remember what happened so I looked it up.

thenational.ae/sport/football/no-gender-concerns-with-iranian-womens-football-teams-fifa-official-says

The thing is that one or two of those who wanted so badly to be in the team tried to cover up their real gender and those two got dealt with but some foreign media outlets used the situation to accuse 8 of them to be trannies/faggots/whatever.

Then I came across this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_women's_national_football_team

I'm still kekking at that Iran 13–0 Syria.

The reality is that nobody cares about the women's football team so retarded shit like this happens.

*you're

If gender is a social construct then why do trannies try so hard to fit the stereotypes/norms of what ever gender they think they are?

I have no idea who either of them is but in the first few seconds you could tell that the Black girl is a girl and the White girl has the frame and structure of a former man. I hope I'm not wrong, but it's the white girl. She even moves like ex-military guy or something.

picture this tranny in the octagon with a non tranny female mma fighter

what a time to be alive.

Ahahahaaaaaaa this is starting to blow up in the media too.

First the SJW's kicked out the gays from LGBT and now they will kick out the trannies. Then we can sic the gays on the SJW dykes and watch them burn down the gay parts of large cities like the wetbacks and niggers do.

It's going to be glorious.

Its gonna be The Ringer but with Trannies.

I can't breathe.

jesus, dat ass (no homo)