Know what's cooler than a million refugees?

Know what's cooler than a million refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0
theguardian.com/environment/2015/mar/08/how-water-shortages-lead-food-crises-conflicts
euronews.com/2016/04/15/new-five-euro-coin-released-in-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One dead one.

Hope that happens. Fuck Europe and its values.

Death?

It will literally be the end of Europe. It would be total anarchy, which is good. Time to do your duty and start slaughtering leftists in the street.

These people should really be vanishing refugees that stay in their homes.

Everyone needs a barrel of lye and a chainsaw.

These people need to just go missing. It's not like anyone is keeping track of them, nor would they have the manpower to find them or even identify them if needed to.

>refugees
Fucking cucks, they don't even know the meaning of the word refugee

Why? What good could this bring to Europa? Cheap labour is really worth it all?

its not even labour, only 500 of the 160000 rapefugees actually got a job in sweden

DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT, LADS

Come right in :^) we totally have enough infrastructure

>Klaus Schwab

what a name

>predicts
I predict doubles and it still won't come true.

If trump gets elected, there will be executive orders to allow euro immigrants to come to America very easily.

These people are going to need new homes, their continent is going to be waaay too overcrowded.

Plus there will obviously be disease, war and water table collapse they're fleeing from.

Its time for Africa to annex the EU and enslave the white racists
youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0
waka waka

lol, really? I always thought the plan was to explore the rapefugees cheap services like americans used to do with mexicans before they went all gangsta. So it's only deliberate self-destruction I guess.

so, basically the chickens coming home to roost?

Hue this was never about cheap labor. Europe is Kill.

A million dead ones?

A Islamic Holocaust?

>led to the rise of angry politicians
>angry politicians
Most sincerely, what the fuck did he mean by this?! Who and where?

Good thing about Europe becoming Africa:

* Necklacing leftists with impunity

Bad things about Europe becoming Africa:

* Everything else

Yeah I agree. If they don't feel like its safe in Europe for them, they won't fucking come.

And I was wondering why the new coins focused on Africa... Mystery solved.

Wouldn't need EO actually, all he has to do is enforce the law.

I look forward to taking all one billion Syrian Sunni refugees fleeing persecution in Syria.

You can bet your ass the law enforcement would be out in full force if that happened.

Brexit and BREXIT NOW!

>tfw

what a gay looking eagle

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I READING!
ONE BILLION? ONE FUCKING BILLION!?

HOW THE FUCK IS NO ONE ABLE TO SEE THIS IS AN OPEN WHITE GENOCIDE AND ISLAMIZATION OF EUROPE!?

HOW THE FUCK ARE EUROPEANS SO OBLIVIOUS TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE!?

Why IS NO ONE SPEAKING AGAINST THIS!?

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE ONE BILLION
>REFUGEES
SUDDENLY APPEARED FROM!?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY EVEN SEEKING REFUGE FROM!??

HOW ARE EUROPEANS NOT USING THEIR COMMON SENSE AND GOING AGAINST THIS OR EVEN QUESTIONING THIS?

ONE FUCKING BILLION (((REFUGEES)))!!!!!!!

Is this it Sup Forums? Is the death of Europe inevitable? Are my dreams of starting a nationalist movement and taking Europe back, dead?

Is there no hope left? Have the Jews finally secured their victory?

poo in the loo

Do we even have to put the acronym anymore?

Keep about 2 dozen pigs if you have the property. They'll not only EAT the Muslim corpses you throw to them; teeth, bones, hair and all, they'll also keep the live ones away!
And you can slaughter a few and have tons of delicious pork for bacon, sausages, ham and some to smoke/salt for if you need to bug out.

pigs are great.

Is the horrible blob north in the northern Atlantic supposed to represent Britain? Shows what they think of us.

Fuck Europe.

Fuck off we're full

all this rage from a pooinloo
maybe indians are aryans after all you guise

It's simple, really. Most europeans live comfy lives, and they know that if they talk against the politicians, they will :

1. get socially ostracized
2. potentially get charged for hate speech
ect, ect.

There's no strong incentive for any european to 'fight' back against the massive influx of refugees right now - that's why most of them shitpost on Sup Forums rather then do anything about it.

I predict doubles and it will come true. Kek is on my side.

Even if the oil prices go back to 70+ dollars per a barrel, there will still be the potential of billions of refugees as a result of water insecurity in the third world.
theguardian.com/environment/2015/mar/08/how-water-shortages-lead-food-crises-conflicts

By this century, I wouldnt be suprised if a large percentage of the world population will be refuees, considering the inevitability of mass water insecurity, crop failures as a result of climate change, and widespread joblessness as a result of automation which would spur conflicts and and regional rivalries around the third world. Resource wars will become common. There will be billions of people waiting at the border of Europe and most developed countries by the end of the century.

My redpilled professor once that Australias tough Border protection policies isnt just a detterant for todays refugees, but also for the millions of potential refugees who will try to come to Australia in the mext 100 years to sharemoir resources.

Reminder that 1 billion is almost the entire population of Africa.

Lol who even gives a shit. If Europe wants to commit suicide I say go ahead. We've still got NZ and Australia (if they can still turn back boats) and Canada if Trudeau is eventually voted out.

>shit on your own dinner plate
>"refugee"

Is that just because artist's impression? I wonder because it looks edgy and worthless.

>hurr durr we sci-fi currency now

>their own people

They don't think this way. They see everyone on earth as "their own people".

>All of Europe is destroyed thanks to a picture of one little shit with a criminal father

>artist's impression
Real and released.
euronews.com/2016/04/15/new-five-euro-coin-released-in-germany/

That horrible blog representing Britain appears to be attached to Europe... Interesting.

>Wanting more leftists

No, mate. If you let them in, then shortly there after you let in the Africans and the Middle Easterners.

God europe is fucked why why this shit is happening to Europe Fucking EU , fucking politics who destroy our homeland .

Rare

This is what you gave up for some low quality healthcare and government schools that don't even qualify you for a 4 dollar per hour job.

The real one looks great.

That is some ugly fucking currency

Right. So this guy just admitted the goal of the globalist elite is to destroy europe and kill its native population to turn it into a hellhole full of niggers and sandniggers with constant wars, poverty and starvation everywhere (for some reason i don't quite understand). Just like africa and the middle east.

Are we going to take up arms and kill them now before they kill us? No? Ok. Back to shitposting on Sup Forums then, i guess.

Even if the oil prices go back to 70+ dollars per a barrel, there will still be the potential of billions of refugees as a result of water insecurity in the third world.

By this century, I wouldnt be suprised if a large percentage of the world population will be refuees, considering the inevitability of mass water insecurity, crop failures as a result of climate change, unsustainable birth rates in Africa, and widespread joblessness as a result of automation which would disproportionately affect the 3rd world more. There will be billions of people waiting at the border most developed countries by the end of the century, but mainly Europe due to the fact that Africa and Asia is just a boat trip,away from Europe, not to mention youre all seen as cucks by the rest of the world.

My redpilled professor once that Australias tough Border protection policies isnt just a detterant for todays refugees, but also for the millions of potential mudshits who will try to come to Australia in the next 100 years. The government knows that the ride is just beginning

i feel that most europeans, even the ones posting here, are just content to let this happen. "oh well". i think its christianity at play desu, ya'll think you are going to heaven and living forever when you die so who gives a shit what happens here. the same thing happened to america.

>Syrian refugees can't be housed and are literally living in tents in the middle of nowhere with no sewage
>I know let's bring in more

It's not even a racism thing, why bite off more than you can chew? If you can take in refugees that's okay, but if you can't fucking take care of them you're not doing them or your country a service.

The population of Africa is 1.1 billion now. It was 700 million only 20 years ago.

20 years from now it will be two billion.

This is the result of do-gooders sending food and medicine and unless people get real they will destroy the civilized world

>4.5 billion africans before the end of the century

You also have to keep in mind that many of the leftwing organizations who are supporting this, are being paid to do so.
And as Sene-bro is saying us on the political right are one the "wrong side of history" right now. I have a job, and a family to feed.
If I start getting too involved, I'd risk losing both. It doesn't matter that this shit is pissing me right off.

desu, it we had a government which gave a shit about preserving the countries, it would be no problem keeping them out.

They want war

Its the only outcome.

horse shit. nice excuse for doing nothing like everyone else.

Yes that won't lead to the collapse of civilisation at all.

have you heard of AIDS?
Ebola?
Zika?

We're working on it.

What is this solidarity bullshit? How is fucking us in the ass with immigrants solidarity? The fuckers live in gated communities.

Europe doesn't even have a billion people

Kek the moment I show up for a demonstration against this massive tide of migrants, and somebody snaps a picture of me, you can bet your ass leftwing nutters will do their best to track me down and harrass me. It happened all the time when pegeida and SIAD had momentum.

So will any euro or north american country be the one to say "No" and mass-genocide the weak refugees, or will we have to wait for the asians to do it?

Please come and enrich Europe.

The worst of the growth acceleration happened DURING the AIDS epidemic.

You can't pretend Christian theology dominates the EU. If anything this is proof for divine retribution against secularism.

>see flag
>get a flash back to puerto rico documentary
>full of niggers
That explained alot

Soon Europe will know, but it will probably be too late by then

Thank god I'll be dead in the initial waves

good, I was worried that hans took all the fertile bulls.

How would they know? These fucks don't have any paperwork. They might as well be roaming gypsies.

If anyone asks, just say they had a fight and stormed out and hasn't been back.

Then blame it on some facist right group and continue to take in more muslims to feed to the pigs.

People have done this honeypot shit for centuries.

At that point we'll just have to kill 70% of the world's population. Only whites and Asians for the future.

YOU GET A REFUGEE
AND YOU GET A REFUGEE
EVERYONE GETS A REFUGEE

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

Brexit. BREXIT

Who are you kidding

You are here to stay

if you are what you eat what the hell does that make a person who eats a pig that eats muslims?

A damn smart businessman

kek west yurop is done for

So.. the plan to save the Eurozone from the inevitable crash is to create a civil war in Europe and declare jubilee-by-invasion?

Could we not just declare jubilee? All debts are off? That would be easy. Start again from zero?

Bye bye Ms. Yuropoor Pie
Drove the Volvo into Molmo but all I did was cry
And them new young Swedes said "it's Allah or die"

>mfw trying to grasp the irony of pigs eating Muslims

>ps, whatup Bricktop

Finn pls leave eu, don't let jews taint our superb mongolian genes ;_;

Zero. Zero Refugees. HA HA HA

Why Puerto Rico, what have we done to you?

Or maybe we should just go with the flow, let niggers come to Europe, while we just pack our greatest achievements, and roll to Africa?
I know this is not perfect solution because only subhuman faggots want to abandon their ancestral homeland, but we could just rebuild all shit, while they can only recreate rapes, violence, and crying for any gibmedats

Hell.