C-Celeb Thread for a-alphas who a-are b-boiling a-a pot o-of betas

C-Celeb Thread for a-alphas who a-are b-boiling a-a pot o-of betas...

Attached: 5 - UxzWMas.jpg (1280x941, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HT51m19_ZrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once again, stutter bro doing the work. Well done.

Attached: A7F07522-635F-4BE1-A69E-A28A8002C87C.jpg (750x933, 595K)

Attached: katy-perry-hot-boobs.jpg (600x848, 62K)

Humanity… All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women.
It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit
in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence
of loneliness and insignificance, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing
the value in me.
This is the story of how I, Elliot Rodger, came to be. This is the story of my entire life. It is a dark story
of sadness, anger, and hatred. It is a story of a war against cruel injustice. In this magnificent story, I will
disclose every single detail about my life, every single significant experience that I have pulled from my
superior memory, as well as how those experiences have shaped my views of the world. This tragedy did
not have to happen. I didn’t want things to turn out this way, but humanity forced my hand, and this
story will explain why. My life didn’t start out dark and twisted. I started out as a happy and blissful
child, living my life to the fullest in a world I thought was good and pure…

Attached: 1506060902912.jpg (720x960, 106K)

On the morning of July 24th, 1991, in a London hospital, I was born. I breathed in the first breath of
life as I entered this world, weighing only 5.4 pounds. My parents must have been filled with happiness
and pride that day. They had just witnessed the birth of their first child, and they named me Elliot Oliver
Robertson Rodger.
I was born to young parents. My father, Peter Rodger, was only 26 when he impregnated my mother,
Chin, who was 30. Peter is of British descent, hailing from the prestigious Rodger family; a family that
was once part of the wealthy upper classes before they lost all of their fortune during the Great
Depression. My father’s father, George Rodger, was a renowned photojournalist who had taken very
famous photographs during the Second World War, though he failed to reacquire the family’s lost
fortune. My mother is of Chinese descent. She was born in Malaysia, and moved to England at a young
age to work as a nurse on several film sets, where she became friends with very important individuals in
the film industry, including George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. She even dated George Lucas for a short
time.
My mother and father had been married for a couple of years before my mother became pregnant
with me. In fact, her pregnancy was an accident. She had been taking pills to prevent pregnancy, but
when she visited my father on one of his film sets, she fell ill and the medication she took for that illness
thwarted the effect of the anti-pregnancy pills, and so their lovemaking during this period resulted in my
life.

Attached: 1506057972600.jpg (323x351, 14K)

Only a couple of months after my birth, I went on my first vacation. My parents took me on a boat to
France. I was already a traveler! Of course, I have no memories of this trip. My mother said that I cried a
lot.
At the time that I was born, my mother and father were living in a house in London, but shortly after
my birth they decided to move to the countryside. We moved to a large house made of red brick in the
county of Sussex, with vast grass fields surrounding it. The house even had a name: The Old Rectory.
This was where I spent my early childhood, the first five years of my life, and it was beautiful. The
memories I have of this period are only memories of happiness and bliss.
My father was a professional photographer at the time, just in the stage of becoming a director. My
mother gave up her nursing career to stay at home and look after me. My grandma on my mother’s side,
who I would call Ah Mah, moved in with us to help out my mother. I would spend a lot of time with Ah Mah during these years

Attached: 1504665600155.jpg (400x593, 19K)

the fuck is this shit

im literally fucking crying right now
since 1998 500,000 people dead by guns in USA alone
that is more dead people than united states military during WW1 and WW2
33 mass shootings in 60 days in 2018 alone
Nicolas Cruz who did the Florida shooting killing innocent children posted a picture on his Instagram of 150 rounds of 5.56 mm rounds saying
(just bought these for $30)
it takes 1 bullet to take someones life and Americans think 150 rounds for $30 is okay?
so 150 rounds of ammunition for $30 in exchange for the lives of 17 children is fucking disgusting
the innocent life of children and war veterans aren't even safe anymore
i mean look at UK and Australia they have the same rate of terrorist attacks as USA
but guess what they had 1 mass shooting and permanently banned all guns
and you fucking retards have the audacity to give civilians military grade weapons and call it a amendment. YOU ARE ALL KILLING EACH OTHER EVERY FUCKING DAY SO MUCH FOR DEFENSE
id rather have 1-2 terrorist attacks a year along with 300 acid attacks a year than being mowed down every fucking day by guns
DuH bUmP StOck Is NOt IlLEgUl
BeCus It DoEs NoT MaKe A gUn AuToMaTic
I MeAn YeS iT FoRceS yoU tO ShOoT fAsTEr
AnD iT DiD MoW DoWn 600 pEoPlE iN 1 MiNUtE iN lAs VeGas
BuT tIs nOt AuTo sO NoT IlLEaGAl
this is why the world fucking hates you idiots

Attached: emma gonzalez 11.jpg (690x663, 249K)

and the ugly people losers try to act attrative the ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and is ugly and it look ugly way cause the ugly people losers are ugly but got alot of ugly help so even poop can look good if got ugly help like the ugly people losers so fuck this race race and fuck tv all it is going to do make you down while the ugly short bitch try to make people feel down if people got tricked by the ugly people losers that try to be better then people ugly way so fuck this rat race and fuck tv and there ugly and cock block people ugly way and torture people when got rid of all the people that is better then them even attrative loser people that the ugly people losers get them angry by saying is loser and the ugly people losers smell worse then shit and is ugly and short and get angry and look ugly and that ugly loser midget piss me off cause hes ugly and a loser and try to be better then people ugly way and cant do anything and is ugly and is short and try to be better then people ugly way by getting people introuble ugly way and or try to kill people ugly way and while try to act attrative in public the ugly way and its lame and nobody says nothing cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and control the resources and the short ugly bitch try to read who dont pretend to like them and give them bad services so why the ugly people losers expect the ugly popular people to be better then ugly people losers if everybody has to pretend to like ugly people losers cause give bad services and outnumber everybody if people bully the ugly people losers that try to be better then people ugly way maybe cause the ugly short bitch hurt people ugly way so dont get bullied and help the ugly people losers the ugly way so dont get bullied while the ugly short bitch and ugly people losers try to be better then people ugly way and the ugly people losers that smell worse then poop try to be better then people ugly way

Attached: 99956668975456.jpg (916x966, 37K)

Cute

Attached: 1516740401055.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

This was a time of discovery, excitement, and fun. I had just entered this new world, and I knew
nothing of the pain it would bring me later on. I enjoyed life with innocent bliss. I can remember playing
in the fields and going on long walks with Ah Mah to pick berries. She would always warn me not to
touch the stinging nettles that sometimes grew in our fields, but my curiosity got the better of me, and I
got stung a few times. There was a swing in the back of our yard, which I had many good times on.
The first birthday I remember was my 3rd birthday. My parents threw a party for me in our field. I had
a helicopter birthday cake. I can remember one of my friend’s parents cutting off the first piece and
giving it to my friend. I threw a tantrum because I was expecting to get the first piece… It was my
birthday after all. My father bought me a toy tractor that I could ride around in, and I would play with it
all the time after that.
Sometime after my 3rd birthday, we all went on a vacation to Malaysia, my mother’s home country. I
have only flashes of memory of that vacation. I enjoyed it very much. We visited a few of my mother’s
relatives.
For preschool, I was enrolled at Dorsett House, an upscale all-boys private school in the countryside,
near where we lived. I was forced to wear a uniform, which I hated because I had to wear
uncomfortable socks up to my knees. I was very nervous and I cried on my first day there. I can
remember two friends I made by name, George and David. I would always play in the sandpit with them.
I didn’t like school at Dorsett House very much. I found the rules to be too strict. My least favorite
part of it was the football sessions. I never understood the game and I could never keep up with the
other boys in the field, so I always stood by the goal-keeper and pretended to be the “second goalkeeper”.

Attached: 1506717891234.jpg (600x532, 62K)

M-My m-m-mistress V-Victoria Justice i-is a very b-b-b-b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm s-so l-lucky t-to h-have h-h-her...

Attached: UIPNhsW.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

Don't pay attention to them.

I'm literally crying right now I'm so ashamed of the white race and our crimes against the Mighty, Proud Black Race. I have seen Black Panther more than 100 times. I give 60% of my weekly walmart paycheck to my Black neighbor, Mike. I also wash his car every week, clean his house, pay his electric bill, post his bail when necessary, and force my wife to fuck him at gunpoint. I volunteer at the county jail so I can suck off as many Black Men as possible and vomit their cum into my wife's pussy to make more Powerful African American Babies and destroy the white race. When Trayvon Martin was killed I glued a printed photo of him to my face and shot myself in the chest with a 9mm pistol. I place ads on craigslist every week inviting Members of the Superior Black Race to come to my house and kick my ass, steal my tv and money and fuck me up the asshole, and they do so every single day.
But it's not enough. How do I better serve the Mighty Black Kings we owe so much to?

Attached: 1488341626467.jpg (262x192, 14K)

how autistic Sup Forumstards beg for attention.

ass

Attached: 1515095764561.jpg (1255x2217, 318K)

So I might die while I’m trying to scape where I’m stuck here trapped ugly way more likely people losers a short in ugly copy me and try to be better than people ugly way and I’ll number everybody and smell worse than dog shit like my short ugly loser father and ugly loser people smell worse than dog shit and I’ll number everybody that’s why you should talk to him and watch TV shows and things like that while the ugly people answers try to make more bronze likely way things that we would like anything play Monopoly way That’s why it’s kind of sad for me and frustrating for me can you can relax just try to let you guys know about about that and the ugly in Truckee better than people ugly way and try to trap more people ugly when shall be better than people ugly way because you’re short and ugly on and they smell worse than dog shit is lame and ugly loser and that’s why he stays home all day is my worst

Attached: 1508060138950.jpg (168x271, 4K)

legs

Attached: 1454615833511.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

And their shows are not going to change things up. Cancer. Lets try to be better than people, ugly way to change it up cancer and to hold on to people, cancer and the short and ugly kids are no cancer, no cancer miracle people look like a piece of poop cancer only on television cancer and they travel like super stars, but they're just a budget PopEater than everybody else. The way Kirsten cater. Any people together? Ugly cancer. And that's why survive is a blessing cancer, not me now, if they bother you, ugly way cancer, no cancer, no cancer in frontof, change things up cancer within try to be better than you ugly with cancer look for a short shit for all cancer. And was to copy off of you cancer, no cancer, no cancer. I thought change things up cancer to change things up cancer, whole people cancer and am trying to read you cancer in front of change things up while holding on to you and make everything difficult, so could change things up and when you want a comfortable, they just fucking holding on to you and then change things off in and lie to people and have them try to get you angry by holding on to people, lie to you and just read more things if they couldn't get you angry or something like that, and so I just choose comfortable and they just try to read people for a change, things up. Sure poop frog cancer. After that so anyways to put cancer about it short cancer

Attached: rage.png (186x188, 95K)

mouf
I LOVE moufs!

Attached: 1469679888159.jpg (2000x3000, 716K)

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is everywhere like in school and is short and ugly and try to act cool and dont care about being ugly cause there not the best and just watch people and get angry and try to read people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that smell and try too hard to cheat ugly way and is short and ugly and short and lame and outnumber everybody and people and cheat like a ugly litt le bitch and has no friends and is ugly and watches people ugly way every body eveyrodabodyd sdingrl cdayf and is ugly little bithch and hurt people ugly way when watch people ugly way and try to hurt people ugly way and beb ebter then people ugly way and hold on to people ugly way so they dont look ugly and make you misrrbnle and vthat is why there shit and ugly and god knwwos and iam miserble and thery poop and short and cant do anything and hurt people ugly way and cheat ugly way cause cant do anything and even a short gay poop cant be better then the best people if can cheat the ugly way like ugly people and god knows and thats iw hy the people shit look like a short ugly pile of poop and hes dying of cacner and none of the people miss him cause hes a pizz of poop that hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way

Attached: 999011115141899.jpg (441x441, 29K)

N-Now, I-I w-want t-to s-say m-m-many m-men h-hate m-me b-b-because I-I have h-her and th-there i-i-is n-no way for m-m-me t-to get o-out o-of this fact... T-Their envy i-is real and f-forceful... (*a tear a-a-and a-a half r-runs d-down his l-l-left eye...)

Attached: 318716.jpg (1080x720, 199K)

Tongues are sweet

Attached: 1484754926714.jpg (765x1024, 261K)

That would be wonderful dancer local people‘s mobile station is ugly and is there any cancer now even if I do it will have a experiencing now but once I die I won’t be able to explain soon cause I’ll be dead then because alive you can enjoy it while you have cancer you can use make fun of them both when you get here make fun of them and Kendra are you just that when you meet him is that a cancer in humans everything and just sleepActing and brushing your teeth cleaning your skin and cleaning your hair so for nothing you just sleep showing off in the club will be nice there for nothing he just sleeping in when you look in joy the time but you can’t wait anymore what you do or you can join can join any more chemo photos for you to join me before then you can jump in the pool with you so you can humidifier them know what we can move forward with your sleepIt’s like everything is just a waste of time in the trailer with me and he has cancer and he’s ugly and his cancer in the ugly people losers of number of the body and is leaning out number everybody and smell worse than dog shit in Germany better than people ugly way and I’ll number everybody like the new people so yeah just for the religion and religious life little bit comfortable to like a project for something like that and the good people is your cell number everybody and try to be better than people ugly wayThis one OK and he has cancer in the liver live with this right OK in the ugly people lose your number everybody and try to be better than people ugly way in the room

Attached: 1491246857217.jpg (308x454, 39K)

Attached: 1473387164139.gif (300x300, 1.24M)

A guy like me, look listen I know why you choose to have your little group therapy session in a Cambodian crab fishing imageboard, I know why you're afraid to go out at night. THEM. See they have shown this town your true colors unfortunately. Hogg, he’s just the beginning.
You wanna know how I got these scars, my father was an actor and a commie and one night he comes home after the show all crazier than usual, mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself with the 2nd. He doesn’t like that, not one bit, so me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing he’ll do it. He turns to me and says “Why So Serious?”
As for the, the televisions, so called plan, they have no jurisdiction, they’ll find her and make 'em act, I know the actors when I see ’em and this one…

Attached: 1480894379557.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>It's the same SAMEFAG HOMOSEXUAL CIRCLEJERK BOT spamming it all day long.
>he's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so not exactly a newfag, but not an oldfag either.
>this bot uses mutiple devices to bait people into clicking a cryptocurrency mining discord link
>but since then an onslaught of asexual virgin activists invaded /celeb/
>so the BOT dreams.
Do androids dream of electric sheep?
>The faggot grew obsessed with his celebrity circlejerk, but it wasn't till the overweight virgin admitted to homosexual deviance
>he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks samefag guys are really talking to him telepathically.
>At first, his fantasies of guys involved tall dark faggot sex,
>but then his fantasy metastasized into sucking dick,
>then licking ass,
>and finally, it deranged into shrinking into a discord bot and becoming his bait
>he shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
SAD!
>he's like those lonely asexual masochists: he gets off on humiliation.
>he was posting nonstop /celeb/ threads, eventually crashing his career and became a NEET
>But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
>Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads on other boards Sup Forums.
>Discord bot believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his homosexual circlejerk fantasy
>Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his jewish tricks
>Some are /lgbt/ homos, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'b8'
>this faggot is MENTALLY ILL,
>and nothing you can say will dissuade.
>It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
& even if you had cameras, devices,
& all kinds of proof, the crazy person would accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
Tl;dr: this cheapskate lonely asexual gay 4 pay virgin
You can point out mental illness, but it won't matter.
he'll keep doing it till he's institutionalized
OrAnHero

Attached: 1480179469728.png (458x381, 275K)

That could be for any of multiple reasons. 1. They could be bots (Sup Forums is riddled with them) 2. They could be mindless millennial drones who get all of their news and images from Sup Forums, then repost what they found here in hopes someone will give them new stuff 3. They could be too lazy to go download more images 4. They could be posting from their loli folder in alphabetical or chronological order or some other order than causes the same images to always be dumped
I tend to just check in every now and then and have fun wasting my time talking to "pedo-haters" who don't even know what the world pedophile means. I know I don't really convince them of anything, but it's just as much a waste of time as playing videogames so it's not like being unproductive cost me any more than other hobbies would have cost me.
Plus I like loli, so I get to see some nice images

Attached: 1496839815806.jpg (1480x833, 116K)

Attached: ddlovato-2.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Nevermind what your news tells you. I'm going to tell you how it is.. not sensationalised, you don't even have to agree. But I want you to play a game with me. Pretend at least I'm telling you the truth...
I'm from Canada. I am liberal. I own a gun. It's totally allowed here, as it is in most countries where shootings don't happen at alarming rates.
Here's the game.. pretend, just pretend, we (liberals) are not coming to take your guns away. We want you to have one if you want it. We're fine with you protecting yourself and your family. We're fine with you having it for sport or because it's cool.
We just want to make sure there are good enough background checks happen so you can have a gun, and high risk individuals cannot. Yes the odd asshole will slip through, but for the most part, obvious threats will not. They can't have guns, you can, and no one cares. Pretend. Is that or is that not reasonable to you?
Your news, Facebook words on picture shares, the NRA, lobbiests, they all sensationalised and find the few retards who are extreme and make them out to be the majority. Liberals news and echo Chambers do the same thing with Nazis and white supremacists. Make it out to be bigger than it is.
Most liberals, a majority even, are fine with what I stated. We don't want you to lose your gun for the most part. As it is now in America, known terrorists even cannot be stopped from buying a gun. That's the issue.
Is this ok?

Attached: 1501mGxMH4W.jpg (600x613, 90K)

Here is the true story behind this whole March for our Lives meme
>July 1950: as part of the top secret soviet project, a vat-grown Cuban operative is created and suspended in a fetal state. It's name is Emmachka Gonzalez 51529.
>May 1961: The project is transferred under heavy guard to Cuba along with nuclear missles
>September 1968: as part of a long-term strategy to disarm American citizens to make a North American occupation more feasible, the Kremlin orders the project to be smuggled into Florida by another Cuban agent who would pose as her father
>January 1969 for unknown reasons, the operation is suspended
>December 1999 Putin comes to power and orders the operation to resume
>Impregnating his american wife with the contents of the fetal agent, Emma Gonzalez is conceived
>To the great surprise of skeptical Kremlin engineers, the Gonzalez agent grew and thrived without incident and began to blend with the community
>February 2018 Russia deploys a low-altitude stealth missile fitted with a prototype "Nikolas Cruz Missle Capsule". The robotic agent Cruz lands successfully in Florida
>Hours after landing, the robot agent took an Uber to Margarine Stonedman Douglass HS and activated his terminator protocol, killing 17
>weeks later, compromised CNN employees working for Russian Intelligence activated a beacon in New York city which in turn activated Agent Gonzalez's implanted brain chip
>She began to recite pre-recorded, emotionally charged anti-gun propaganda
>The same CNN operatives pulled strings high up in the media giant's bureaucracy to ensure Agent Gonzalez would receive ample television coverage
>so far the Kremlin has considered the operation a "major success" and have praised the strategy of using misinformation to fool American citizens into using their own democratic process against themselves.

Attached: emma gonzalez 04.jpg (500x563, 25K)

No. Just look at that dress tho!

Attached: 1461709835013.jpg (1310x2000, 296K)

Hello Sup Forums, apparently people feel that Emma Gonzalèz’s bullying of the Florida School shooter is justified by his actions. They say "innocent people were killed" by guns and yet the victims of bullies aren’t any less. People in his school were calling him a shooter as well, you’d think that might have affected his way of thinking a lot during the years of bullying he had to go through right? Sure, guns may kill more people in America than suicide and bullying but we shouldn’t forget that each year 4,400 people end their lives because of bullying! I’m probably the 1000th person on this site to complain about this bald son of a bitch’s actions but I feel like it needs to be out there. Most of us were bullied from school to college and that shouldn’t be acceptable. "You didn’t know this kid, we did!", how can she be so accepted and yet be a cruel human being? How come no raids have been done against her? Why doesn’t our community stand up for once? Maybe I sound like a baby in saying what I said, and my English is bad, lots of people will call me a faggot and that’s acceptable but I really can’t tolerate Emma’s Actions.

Attached: emma gonza 02.jpg (300x300, 27K)

At least he has the courtesy to make his posts obvious, so they're easier to identify and ignore.

Attached: 67e39986d3e32763b0aedc43f13e50d2.jpg (1118x1920, 402K)

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.
It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.
She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.
It was the worst night of my life.

Attached: Miranda Cosgrove.jpg (540x720, 120K)

T-T-There...
(*p-p-pats himself o-on the b-b-back for c-coming o-out o-of his beta w-walnut sh-shell i-in the midst o-of k-king A-Alphas t-to m-make this s-s-statement...)

Attached: 148909706614.jpg (1080x1349, 169K)

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.
Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?
So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.
At least you've made it in Hollywood

Attached: Dan Schneider iCarly.jpg (325x452, 23K)

edgy?
it wouldn't be edgy if they had a disease prior to doing this, but they don't, and that's hilarious.
so yes, if they willingly accept getting addicted to dope, then they willingly accept to deal with dope withdrawal.
but then they come crying to us tax payers saying "mommy mommy im sick i need treatmenttttttttt whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and expect us to just open our doors and let them in.
dumb dirt niggers. a burden. the whole lot of them.
and the saddest thing?
here where i live we give them free needles so they can shoot up and fuck each other in their gay assholes all night, but a diabetic has to pay for his fucking needles.
this is the reason i'm edgy.
because my fucking money goes to people who don't deserve it at fucking all.
it should at least be spent on people who are willing to live and not die of a fucking opioid overdose.

Attached: 10labg257af.gif (547x200, 902K)

Fuck all niggersFuck all niggersFuck all niggersFuck all niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersRap and steal my shitRap and steal my shitThey wanna rap and steal my shitBecause they can't get shit
Go and get a jobStop trying to robStop trying to fuck my momMy dick is bigger than yours
Fuck all niggersThey can burn in hellFuck Rosa ParksI'll slap that bitch as well
Niggers need to burnNiggers need to learnNiggas can't pass classNiggas can't learn
Stu-Stupid ass bitchStupid ass black fucksTry to fucking take my shitGet a fucking jobYeah! Fuck all those niggers
Fuck all those niggersFuck all those niggers (Yeah)Bitch, my name is Bobby 2 Pistolz
You try to rob me, i got a pistolI'm shooting a black nigga in his head again
And bitch I am not George Zimmerman
I'm gonna kill that nigga deadKill that nigga deadRecord that shit, and put it on Worldstar as wellFuck all those niggers they can burn in hellFuck Eric Garner he fat as fucking hellFuck all those niggers, i'll choke em outFuck all those niggers, i'll shoot it out
If a nigga gets mad, then we can shoot it out
Bitch i don't fight with niggers, they'll beat me downThey like to jumpThey like to robThey like to take a nigga car and rap at the same timeStupid ass niggers all they can do is rhymeThey can never get a motherfucking nine to fiveStupid ass niggers don't know five plus fiveThey just know if i can do a rhyme i can get timeFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersYeah, fuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersYeah, fuck all those niggersNiggers can burn in HellTrayvon as wellNiggers can burn in HellNiggers burn in HellNigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga,Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga,Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga,Nigga,Bobby 2 Pistolz in this bitch

Attached: 8b3.png (600x408, 225K)

cool cool cool

Attached: 1518502729603.jpg (2400x2400, 824K)

No what

Attached: 6342f5c9ef80ae2c5b889691359a85c6.jpg (484x484, 67K)

SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS

Attached: 10b8u9wd4.jpg (847x563, 60K)

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Attached: 10bq9is8.jpg (383x681, 44K)

Go go googo go 5!

Attached: 1518502962526.jpg (2815x3519, 1.23M)

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Attached: 1490703524346.jpg (500x672, 50K)

Attached: 1501581343943.jpg (425x308, 17K)

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES

Attached: 1500140634707.jpg (418x577, 90K)

Emmabro is that you? Stop it.

Attached: ahs-cult-emma-roberts.jpg (620x420, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HT51m19_ZrI

Attached: 1516825180561.jpg (1032x948, 127K)

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE

Attached: 1503848739395.jpg (1024x733, 88K)

da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da d

Attached: 1491954309423.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

Track art
The Rocky Road To Dublin
The Dubliners
While in the merry month of May, now from me home I started
Left, the girls of Tuam were nearly broken-hearted
Saluted father dear, kissed me darling mother
Drank a pint of beer, me grief and tears to smother
Then off to reap the corn and leave where I was born
Cut a stout, black thorn to banish ghosts and goblins
A brand-new pair of brogues to rattle over the bogs
And frighten all the dogs on the rocky road to Dublin
A-one, two, three, four, five
Hunt the hare and turn her down the rocky road
And all the ways to Dublin, whack, follol de-dah
In Mullingar that night I rested limbs so weary
Started by daylight next morning blithe and early
Took a drop of pure to keep me heart from shrinking
Thats the Paddy's cure when'er he's on for drinking
To hear the lassies smile, laughing all the while
At me curious style, 'twould set your heart a-bubblin'
They asked me was I hired and wages I required to lay
Was almost tired of the rocky road to Dublin
One, two, three, four, five
In Dublin next arrived, I thought it such a pity
To be so soon deprived a view of that fine city
So then I took a stroll, all among the quality
Bundle it was stolen, in a neat locality
Something crossed me mind, when I looked behind
No bundle could I find upon me stick a-wobblin'
'Quiring after the rogue, said me Connaught brogue
It wasn't much in vogue on the rocky road to Dublin
One, two, three four, five
From there I got away, me spirits never falling
Landed on the quay, just as the ship was sailing
Captain at me roared, said that no room had he
When I jumped aboard, a cabin found for Paddy
Down among the pigs, did some hearty rigs
I played some hearty jigs, the water round me bubbling
When off Holyhead I wished meself was dead

Attached: 1509103727916.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

1. These "celeb threads" have never been on Sup Forums, except for having crept up the past 2 years. Prior to this, m00t wiould permaben anyone who put a "celeb thread" on Sup Forums. It doesn't belong on this board and is about as opposite from "random" as you can get.
2. 99% of these "celeb threads" are created by PR teams for these nobody and B-rate or even (as here) D-rate threads attempting to get a following, which in turn translates to money for them. Sup Forums should ban these for this reason too as it is PR teams getting free advertising and cloggin up our servers with garbage for their own benefit.
3. 9/10 bimbos posted in these threads nobody even knows or even cares about. A "celebrity" is necessarily defined as "a famous person" or a "state of being well known". Clearly, and again, these threads are absolute cancer as these aren't even celebrities and are just free advertising, with a sprinkling of underage betavirgins thworing in the occasional image.

Attached: 1509037363472.jpg (688x456, 41K)

I just saw Ariel's future in my crystal ball.
>20yo.
She's in relationship with some handsome white celebrity. Ariel looks happy.
>21yo.
He looks annoyed in every photo of the couple. Ariel looks happy.
>two monts later.
He left her for another woman who actualy cares about her appearance and frequently hits the gym.
>22yo.
She anounces her marriage with a random black guy. Ariel looks victorious.
>23yo.
They have a baby. She is selling exclusive baby photos to random magazines.
>24yo.
She reports domestic violence and get divorced. Ariel is realy fat at this point.
>6 months later.
She's spotted in the company of various afroamerican drug dealers.
>25yo.
Her nude pictures "leaked" in intenet. Claims they are stolen. Wants money.
>four months later.
Poor incomes from the "leaks". Porn video distributed by VIVID hits the market.
>26yo.
She moves to a cheaper neighborhood with her child and her newly divorced mom.
>six months later.
She shocks the world with face and body completely disfigured by cheap plastic surgery. The money from the old house are gone. No sign from the child. Everybody's talking about her. Ariel looks victorious.
>27yo.
New porn video hits the internet. Mommy, child and money are all gone.
>four months later.
She's found dead by her landlord who came by for the "rent". Supposed heart failure. Ariel looks cold.
>four days later.
Her mom is trying to sell pictures of the funeral and her orphaned child.
Sup Forums is honoring her memory with her best nude pics and porn webms.
>one day later.
Few retards are still trying to keep the thread alive. No one cares. Thread is dead. Ariel is forgotten.

Attached: Ariel Winter.jpg (634x1008, 81K)

>These "celeb threads" have never been on Sup Forums, except for having crept up the past 2 years. Prior to this, m00t wiould permaben anyone who put a "celeb thread" on Sup Forums
>newfag detected

Attached: 1508383050935.gif (530x391, 1.86M)

Attached: DXS9SoeWkAELMJR.jpg (799x1200, 225K)

Attached: C27eq9NWgAAqqEP.jpg (800x1067, 94K)

Turns out I want to fuck my Jewess cousin. She has pretty pale legs.

Attached: 1468118420732.jpg (1600x2400, 601K)

Fuuuuuuuuuuck you

I love how even though time spent on Sup Forums inversely correlates to success in literally every life metric including finances, getting laid, and having functional relationships, but that one life experience you do have is such a precious source of self esteem to you that you lord it over some guy whose only crime was wanting to beat off to this chicks pictures which, frankly, I think we can all sympathise with. Maybe on the day you realise the person you call "boss" every day is a newfag will you realise whats standing between you and your dreams

Attached: 1470271682530.gif (450x248, 494K)

Mcfucking kill yourself

Attached: marketers online.jpg (2800x2700, 1.71M)

hnnnnnggg who?

post the correct image you fucking cunt

Leelee Sobieski, or however it's spelled.

Attached: 1483161192656.jpg (400x389, 31K)

Could you post more?

Ain't got more. The rest of her leaked pics are shit.

Attached: 5cb.gif (320x180, 1.76M)

fucking WRONG

then fuck off

Emma Roberts is the best of the Emmae

Attached: 1518502864239.jpg (1066x1600, 385K)

Attached: 13ey89f6e.jpg (846x846, 77K)

TRAESH

Attached: 1506508493964.webm (640x1136, 1.51M)

Attached: 1515629345847.jpg (1999x3000, 1.19M)

Attached: 1516553783656.jpg (582x800, 198K)

Attached: 1518502941852.jpg (1817x1024, 635K)

WRRRRROOOOONNNG

Attached: 1514018034897.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Attached: AchingUltimateAsianelephant.webm (640x1136, 1.02M)

Attached: zOrP1jY.jpg (2400x3600, 1.56M)

Attached: 1514158693254.jpg (3120x4000, 1.27M)

Attached: shutUp.gif (500x265, 970K)

Attached: 1512940573580.jpg (1080x1327, 93K)

Only question is whos the better cum target

Attached: 6119487-Allison-Williams-is-out-of-this-world.jpg (936x1404, 320K)

Attached: sdfgfnvbv.jpg (1152x2048, 1.53M)

Mmmm moar

Attached: AWinter.gif (330x137, 1.83M)

Attached: 45ade064c87a5ec6107d737ae1a68c70.jpg (800x1084, 127K)

Attached: awinter (1).jpg (1920x796, 95K)

Attached: awinter (2).jpg (654x425, 56K)

How hot?

Attached: allison-williams.jpg (605x909, 309K)

Attached: 005_2ZRNXPFFKV7ZN6N[1].jpg (920x1445, 682K)

Wanna hear her moans and see her licked..

Hnng nice

Attached: allison-williams-bangs-selfie.jpg (1107x1476, 137K)

Attached: 1512717912039.jpg (1780x2048, 260K)

Attached: Penelope Cruz - titty suck 2.webm (1280x690, 1.98M)

Attached: 1518503193006.webm (640x640, 533K)