www.nasl.com/schedule
>USL
www.uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL
nwslsoccer.com/schedule

Previous:
>bumped off by NBA Finals

Other urls found in this thread:

mlssoccer.com/post/2017/06/07/mls-host-london-viewing-party-june-24-special-guest-frank-lampard
nasl.com/match-center/1426/nyc-vs-fce
youtu.be/yv4SpjMinlQ
twincities.com/2017/06/08/united-soccer-christian-ramirez-sees-prime-u-s-team-call-up-slip-away/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>soon

>now

Who the fuck didn't save the last thread after that miraculous simultaneous bump? Those useless Australians probably

Anyway,

>FC SalMAD

always bump your generals, guy

Minnesota United!

>SD mayor Gayass McDumbshit announces plans to hold special election despite city council not funding it
>still possible for SoccerCity sale to be approved before end of the year
>However, property appraisers have announced the Qualcomm Stadium property and the Chargers training facility are worth $110 million

>Leasing rates would be higher than expected for investors and far above early estimates, including the $1 per year deal offered to the Chargers

>However the city is running a deficit and could use the money from a sale and the other major challenger for the land, San Diego State University, may be scared away from land.

Soon?

that wouldn't have happened had /ayy/ still been here

:^)

>MLS memers defending Bradley against the meanies who expect a midfielder to be able to pass and/or tackle
>their only explanation for him being in the team is his passion

Fuck this would be funny if it weren't so embarrassing

I LARP as "Doyle" in USMNT game threads for the (you)s. People really hate MLS players.

easier way to get (Tu)s is to be chicanoposting

mlssoccer.com/post/2017/06/07/mls-host-london-viewing-party-june-24-special-guest-frank-lampard

This is pretty pathetic

That will be Reddit meet-up tier autistic expats

nasl.com/match-center/1426/nyc-vs-fce

>Cosmos

Let's see if we can keep the thread going this time, lads.

Uhm Edmonton will someday be one of the largest cities in North America, as /mls/ has recently discussed, and FC Edmonton a power house of global soccer.

It is going to be hecka embarrassing in 150 years when someone reposts a screenshot of your mocking post

>I boldly predict that one day the human race as a whole is just gonna pack up and move to Alberta.

Let's get back to it, lads. Our Sounders have a title to defend.

FUCK YEAH DYNAMO

If an organization started an academy, and built a team from scratch, with no other signings, how long would it take (from the opening of the academy) to build an MLS caliber team?

Possibly. The biggest sack of bullshit getting thrown out to toss mud on FS was the assertion the were going to be able to buy the land at $10,000 an acre. The appraisals have blown that notion the fuck out, and the possible revenue that could go towards the city coffers have simultaneously undermined the bitching over the cost of $5 Million for the special election. There has already been some secondhand discussion that the Mayor is going to be able to apply leverage and this new information to pull some of the 8 City Councilmen back to his side to prevent the majority vote necessary to overturn his veto. One thing is for certain. Soccer City isn't as dead and buried as anons have made it seem within a few recent threads.

SEATTLE

SOUNDERS

Disappointed in the slow thread, user, I expected better from you.

Is there any news or what.

>zero (0) shots on goal
I will never forget this disgrace.

/our gals/ vs sweden this afternoon

In the words of a great man, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S BY AN INCH OR BY A MILE, WINNING'S WINNING.

Sounds hype. Streaming link?

>/ourwomen/

>tfw no NWSL in california
>tfw no qtpi NWSL gf

Yeah, I guess I really should blame Toronto.

>blaming Canada

You're doing it right.

good work, girls

>tfw no qt South American #10

Earnie, stop being cheap, and get someone good pls.

USA! USA! USA!

Central America will flood into Texas
Texas will flood into Colorado
Colorado will flood into Montana, and ever person in the prairie who can no long grow wheat will move North.

Keep laughing, but I already bought my FC Edmonton season tickets

Depending on the size of the scouting pool, 4-8 years.

Basically once the academy is up and running, any local talent that would be normally be sucked into the college system could be picked up by the academy.

Any metro area could find enough raw talent to shape into a MLS tier team.

Problem would be the education aspect. What is the academy able to offer to compete with big HS and colleges?

It really is embarrassing.

An SF based team, in the city, would totally work. A San Diego team would probably work too.

If I had the money I would expand the Delta organization and make it big league

Who ready to watch USGAY lose to TNT?

No DPs? You'd be Minnesota tier.

>implying Minnesota girls don't like DPs

That kind of thing is haram among somalis

Reminder that WE are the good guys of MLS.

um, sorry sweetie but no.

Our joint bid, dragging along piss throwing Mexico and safe space Canucks, is the only way Canada makes the WC.

be sure to post a stream. thx bb

I'd blame it on Sugarman more than Earnie, Earnie is doing his job which is finding unknown relatively low cost players that can compete in the league, Sugarman is a real estate guy who isn't mega rich to begin with, he wants to spend as little as possible to get in position to flip the franchise for crazy profit in the future

When Alejandro Bedoya at 1 mil transfer fee and 1 mil wage is our most expensive signing that says pretty much all we need to know about the type of signings we'd make

if the guy isn't bought on the cheap and willing to submit to the team over himself at reasonable wages they're not going to get him

for the foreseeable future they're looking to build the team through young homegrowns and thrifty foreigners... Jones and Trusty seem like they could be fairly decent in MLS, bringing up local guys is something I respect the Union for in spite of the fact that the franchise itself is cheap

c u @ gold cup m8

>the mickey mouse trophy of all mickey mouse trophies

the friggin CCL is more important than the Gold Cup also the MLS - Liga MX tournament will be more important

>Bradley
>Altidore
>Howard

HEY WATCH IT PAL

I'M PLAYING WITH AMERICAN BORN PASSION HERE!

>Bradley standing at the penalty spot
>passes it to Brooks, standing on the touchline
>passes it to Howard
>It's a yard in front of him
>Howard's knees explode
>he clears it into the stands
>Altidore still gets pushed over by the defender

So this is the power of MLS?

Heh, pathetic

I have never seen a player as slow and lifeless as Darlington Nagbe.

Is he a fucking vampire? Has he recovered from some horrendous car crash?

What the fuck am I seeing

Imagine being the big of an MLS cuck

>I love the LA Galaxy, Arsenal, and the US and Guatemalan National Team

Which one of you CHI's is this?

>"MLS cuck"
>Arsenal fan
You're a little confused

>pulisic nutmeg goal
Imagine that level of butthurt a minute after.

No, my Redditing friend, being an Arsenal/Liverpool fan is mandatory to be an MLS cuck

But neither of those teams play in MLS.
On the contrary, they're the teams for europhile kids who got all their soccer knowledge from playing FIFA.

Chicanos are all watching Liga MX tbf

MLS cucks have to follow a European team so they can learn the tricks of the trade, this is very basic MLS cuck knowledge, please lurk more

What? That's retarded. Fuck off customer.
There's no way following my local team makes me a "cuck" the way desperately wishing you were English or German and buying fake jerseys on aliexpress makes you one

>anti-mls shills blown out yet again

>you can't watch a European team and be a fan of your local team

you sound like a huge faggot, and that does a disservice to actual gays

APOLOGIZE to pulisic

RIGHT NOW

b-but i never doubted him

No one here doubted him
He is /ourguy/ whether you're an MLS homer or a wannabe euro

where can I get one of these hats

True

listen I hate being mean to you I really do, but if you're actually going to be a soccer fan you have to learn about the sport and be open minded otherwise you're gonna continue on saying things that are going to make people that actually do understand think you're an idiot

Yeah, but they're never going to be actual competitors until they spend money on a real playmaker in the midfield. They're not going to luck in someone like that through the academy for a very long time.

youtu.be/yv4SpjMinlQ

Don't reply to me you disgusting plebs

MLS cuckoldry, which is the irrational support for US Soccer and it's rigged MLS system, is deeply connected to Europhilia.

>reddit spacing
I wonder who could be behind this post

At your friendly neighborhood AO store, or where ever Alexi Lalas is tolerated near you

>that buildup on the first goal
Apologize right now.

He took on one player in the open midfield, then made the wrong pass.

Instead of the open option on the wing, he plays it to a man-marked Demps. It could have easily been cleared or intercepted.

Just because it works doesn't mean it was a good play. He then gets it back, and finally makes the correct choice in passing it to the open wide player, who then gets the assist.

And that was his only contribution to attack or defense all game. He jogged and stood around for the vast majority of his 73 minutes.

>that was his only contribution to attack or defense all game
Did you actually watch the game? Because I don't think you actually watched the game.

Can national team discussion move to one of the national team related threads, thanks

Really, he was absolutely unimportant. I am not sure why this is controversial, but go ahead and list all his key passes. Or any important tackles. Or any shots.

SHUT UP JUST FUCKING SHUT UP PULISHIT DIDNT DO ANYTHING THAT WAS ALL ALTIDORE CREATING SPACE FOR THE OVERRATED YUROPOOR FUCK HIM AND STOP BRADLEY, HES WORLD CLASS

Yeah, more SOON posts and another round of expansion discussion please. All this talk about MLS players really ruins the MLS thread.

Except it attracts b8ing wannabe yuros like I'd really rather not discuss it. We get fucking bullied relentlessly every time someone mentions Altidore or Bradley
I don't give a shit about either of them but damn I am tired

If there weren't people on /mls/ that sincerely defended those shit players, no one would bully /mls/ tbqh

>Pugh
>Pulisic
>Sargent
>Lavelle

is the youth movement finally here lads?

>that no response

Yeah nah fuck off Tumblers, your boy has old man knees

Why does everyone bully us?

Because you ask questions like that, you beta-ass scum. Be a man for once in your life, you fucking child.

I would late night bump but considering half this board will be wiped when Jans Itor wakes up I don't think there's anything to worry about

>and how do you spell your name, user?

A-I-D-H-E-N

Congratulations on the treble and you are really pretty

you made it weird

Nah, asking any woman player for her signature and being about the same age as her is awkward and weird.

There is no smooth way of pulling it off, I've tried a couple times

twincities.com/2017/06/08/united-soccer-christian-ramirez-sees-prime-u-s-team-call-up-slip-away/

WHAT THE FUCK USA???

I'm sorry that I have a life, and I'm not able to shitpost with you 24/7

It really seems like you didn't watch the game, though. I know it's a cliche, but he really did do a lot of important work that didn't show up on the scoresheet. In the formation they were playing, his role is to be an outlet in the midfield, and get the ball up to the front 3. He played well, handling pressure and doing his usual strong one v one work. And he did track back and make some good defensive plays. I agree that he should have taken a couple shots, that's always been a problem for him. But he was definitely one of the better players out there for us, I don't know why you're being so negative.

I didn't watch the game last night because I was at some information meeting about a subdivision someone is building near my grandfather's house
How did it go overall?
I know what the score was

He's ok. Would have been a decent gold cup player, but he'd never play in a meaningful game for us. There's just too much depth at the position. For me, Dom and CJ are above him.

>inb4 USAutism user screeches about Dom not being a real American.

>waiting for tomorrow like

So ESPNABCDISNEY FC™ published a piece today about how Nags put in a "stellar" performance.
The one thing they mentioned is the back pass to Yedlin.

He warranted two mentions in the Guardian's MbM, one of which was about a terrible pass he made. Nagbe wasn't mentioned at all in the full post game report.
So I'm not some random dumbass here, just to get that criticism out of the way.

He didn't do much. Objectively. You and I'm sure Arena will claim there are some intangibles there but they didn't come to much.

The only reason anyone could even claim intangibles is because we don't have any advanced statistics for the game. If we did, I am sure that Nagbe's passing would have been below average for the team and that his number of touches would have been way below too. He wasn't involved on the ball, not entirely his fault, but he doesn't deserve praise for his dribbling skills.

Then the claim about his off the ball: he doesn’t move with anything approaching normal human movement. Thats what stands out most and drew my eye last night. He is slow as shit, especially when you see Yedlin running next to him. And he doesn't actually get open all that much. He jogs around the same area most of the time regardless of what is happening on the field and who is around him. I can't recall any rapid movements or quick pass and move plays from him.

He is subpar, at least in that position and with this team. He did nothing of note in the Venezuela game and the single one-to-one dribble with the bad pass in this game.

If he does something in the Mexico game I'll reevaluate, but if he plays like he has with the last two performances he shouldn't be in the squad and Mexico's midfield will pick him apart.

Altidore got bullied, Howard is a disaster waiting to happen (SOON), Bradley at one point literally ran to the penalty spot to receive a pass from a defender and pass back to Howard who cleared it into touch.
Then Pulisic was GOAT.
They could have been down 2-0 at the half, but could have scored four in the second.

Underwhelming and unconvincing for all but the AYSO families and AO rubes

A hat store?

Until we have stats, it's clearly going to be subjective. My perception of the game was that he played decently well in the role he was put in. In your perception, he did next to nothing. Whatever, I don't think we can solve this here.

Anyway, he's obviously not the best player on the field for us, but I think he's earned his spot on the team.