>shoulda got melo edition

game 4 on friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1d53o
youtube.com/watch?v=S-tUSCRhjGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 chance to stop the magic toaster
What can the cavs do?

Melo is cancer. They just need a center that isn't trash plus an average head coach.

>33 3PA
>44 3PA
Guess the teams in today's game.

Bronsexuals PLEASE explain to me how there are highschoolers with a better midrange game than Lebrick?

>head coach
Pretty much.
They also needed Lebron to not fuck up their money by overpaying Shump and JR. So there goes Lebron's era for rings. It was a good run.

>people still think melo is good

what exactly does he solve? Is he going to rebound better than love? Lock up KD? Play defense in general? Not be a blackhole? Can't wait til Phil trades his ass to NO for peanuts so that we can watch another trainwreck team

So, let's discuss what it would mean IF the Warriors blow a 3-0 lead.

Would that mean Lebron is the undisputed GOAT? I mean take 30 seconds to refresh and look at how insane that GSW roster is. And other things like the biggest L in the existence of L's.

HOW HE KING WITH NO RING?

LeBron needs a better supporting cast

>People think we're done
We've exposed their weaknesses today. They will be too lax in game 4 and we will tear them apart. No more team ball for LeGod, he's going to personally fuck them on his own.

there's no need to discuss it because it's not going to happen. lebeta knows with KD there he has no hope of winning and will play like shit

Life happens even if you dont like it LeBron

this would have never happened to Godbe

There aren't. James has a good midrange game, he simply has no confidence in it during his normal mindset.

When he's in King James mode and doesn't think about it, his shots naturally come out quick and he start hitting them consistently. When he dribbles around while thinking about whether he should take it or not is when he gets into trouble.

>buzz word
>capitalized word
>buzzword
cancer

HE GETS BUCKETS, LEAVE MELO ALONE
HE IS THE ORIGINAL MEME CHUCKER
SHOW SOME RESPECT

>lebeta

Thunder fans, would you forgive KD if he came back to OKC?

durant > lebron

westbrook was holding him back the whole time

30 for 30 gonna be amazing bros

>durant > lebron

Buzzword is a buzzword

Don't @ me

>LeBron takes a paycut next season
>Gets Paul George
Does Cavs still have space for that?

Idk about you guys but I just feel like shit.

I'm just a simple Suns fan (with my backup team being Timberwolves since I was born in Minnesota) and for the next like 8 years I have to deal with being a fan of a low tier team because of KD.

Someone please end this faggotry.

At least you don't have to deal with this shit Cavs fans are going through right now.

>Le gorillaball to the rim for 30 minutes and then disappear man

KD is a better shooter, better onball defender, more clutch, more careful with the ball, and taller

Literally all Lebron has on him is arguably passing and offball defense

i unno if i get plus minus

draymond had a pretty meh stat line, lots of turn overs, lots of fouls, bricked threes, but was +14.

and kyrie was killing it, but was -9 ?

defense is important i guess?

>Le
>redit spacing
kill yourself

>LeBron
>paycut
His ego is way too big for that lmaooo

Yeah its unbearable. I don't think I'll watch much basketball anymore. Gotta find a new hobby.

>Triggered bronsexual has to point out everything wrong with the post except the actual conveyed argument

Other teams aren't just going to stay still. Everybody was blindsided last offseason but this time they are preparing. NO is trying to cook up something. Boston could do anything. Minnesota/Milwaukee are coming. Houston could land another piece. It's not over til it's over

>Frye didnt play
I would have placed him at the final moment there with Korver instead of a LeBron fade away 3

things are looking up for the suns, if devin booker doesn't get derrick rose'd, and yall get a good pick this draft, you can pick up some good free agents soon.

fuck cavs fans

fucking pay back, UHHH UHHH THREE ONE THREE ONEEEEE DA LANDDDDDD

fuck those cucks, they have LE BRUH, you have no excuse for kyrie and love shitting the bed on defense

get fucked cavs, sincerely, a golden cuck

>Triggered
kill yourself back to tumblr

Honestly, they don't need more firepower as much as they need a stronger defensive presence.

Traditionally, the Warriors have struggled when the Cavs put the pressure on them and played bully ball. You aren't going to lock them down, but you can make them work for it and frustrate the hell out of them.

lol

+/- is just how your team does when you're on the court

GS outscored the Cavs by 14 was on the court and the Cavs got outscored by 9 when Kyrie was playing

>redit spacing
kill yourself

having a good team took pressure off him and let him work on his defense. He shoots and defends really well right now.

>hate the ever loving shit out of LeBron after he made the super team in Miami
>hate the Warriors as well for being cocky motherfuckers and talking shit after getting an asterisk ring against a team injured beyond repair
>they win 73 games and create the most annoying media buzz on earth with everyone fauning all over their dicks, saying Curry is the greatest shooter ever and people actually start comparing him to MJ out of no where
>choke in the playoffs and think everything is fine and things will go back to their natural order
>nope
>KD pulls the biggest bitch move since LeBron, an even bigger bitch move at that
>the league is now ruined and all I have left is a supernova mass of hatred and sadness for my favorite game being ruined all because some soft players couldn't just be patient and have confidence in their teammates to win a championship without needing to leave to already good teams in FA

>more clutch
Durant hasn't done any as clutch as Lebron's iconic moments. What Durant has done is choked away a 3-1 lead then ran away.

>doesn't realize 4chun and rebbit have the same fucking user base
no you kill yourself my man

>needing to leave to already good teams in FA
The 09 heat were mediocre. They had one good player

streamable.com/1d53o

the signature moment of these finals.

Is disappearing in 4 straight 4th quarters in the finals and getting bailed out by Ray Allen after turning the ball over 3 times and bricking twice in the final 2 minutes really any better than blowing a 3-1 lead with a retarded ballhogging PG?

>I have no idea how contracts work at all and I don't follow the off season at all

Kys

yeah because you faggots keep coming over here. kill yourself

>disappearing in 4 straight 4th quarters
kill yourself

>This one Bronsexual telling everyone to kill themselves

i'd like to make an announcement to all the people that were here the summer of you know what. I'd like to announce that the _ _ _ is officially disbanded. As a lakers fan i feel like the other two franchises are holding me back and im going to test the markets and see where i can take my shitpsoting talents to. this is not a false flag, this is legit. IF you seek shitposting talent, please contact my agent ( Rob pelinka)
thanks,

Dude has to front load his points just keep things interesting. Even so, he's still putting up top 2 playoff numbers.

>blowing a 3-1 lead with a retarded ballhogging PG?
Yea naw, Durant's heroball choked away that series.

the problem with OKC was their team's overall shit efficiency. either they play more like the warriors and get assists, or get the westbrook-durant iso offense more efficient, and the others work on defense.

OKC lost too many games at the end, as they ran out of gas chucking up more shots than the other team, but missing more, then giving up on defense.

also westbrook is kind of a turn over machine

Don't talk about things you don't properly understand.

Also fuck off with the reddit spacing.

warriors turned up the defense, and klay / curry just got hot and or lucky and nailed crazy shots

durant and westbrook played just as well at the end there, just got little cold as the warriros suddenly got hot

even as a golden state cuck i would have liked to see OKC take out the cavs last year, esp to avoid the 3-1 meme on the warriors side now.

>getting hated for spacing on an internet forum so it's easier to read

Holy shit you are a fucking loser.

Fun Fact - only three team in NBA history have an ELO rating about 1800:

1985-86 Celtics

1995-96 Bulls
1996-97 Bulls

2014-15 Warriors
2015-16 Warriors
2016-17 Warriors.

The Cavs are playing against the greatest team in NBA history right now, as they did last year and the year before.

Westbrook literally started handing the ball to the other team while KD jacked up brick after brick at the end of the fourth. They both did this twice. It was a classic choke

>fuck off reddit spacing

>does the reddit spacing

k

WE FREE AGENTS NOW SENPAI, NO MORE 0 TITLE CANUCKS TO EMBARRASS US IN THE PLAYOFFS NO MORE, NO MORE NON-EXISTENT BULLS FANS TO NOT EXIST.

THIS IS A LAKERS WORLD NOW

Don't respond to "reddit spacing" posters, it's literally a meme made up within the past year to deflect arguments despite the fact that some people have been posting that way since 2006

I'm not even going to say anything im just going to let you wallow in your own filth lmao happy summer 2017

Wow, this is probably the first time I've seen someone say something like this on /nba/

All they do is shit fling blame like a dumb child with one dimensional views and beliefs.

Another thing people forget is before Klay "got hot" is that Andre Roberson was shutting him down all game but got sat in the 4th quarter due to having 5 fouls.

As soon as he sat, and I do mean "as soon", he was suddenly able to get free and take open shots because he was being guarded by Dion Waiters instead one of the best defenders in the league.

The only reason the Warriors won game 6 is because of Andre got in foul trouble with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter, from that point KD and Westbrook mentally collpased and stopped passing to ball to the rest of their teammates, they just passed to each other and took it upon themselves to try and save the day.

A lot of people seem to ignore in that time span KD was 1-7 with 3 TOs with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter that game. They also had a 14 point lead before Klay started shooting threes.

yeah, the warriors defense read alot of westbrooks passes, and doubled him knowing he didn't want to pass to the weak side when draymond was zone defending, thus forcing bad turn overs.

turned up that defense!

and KD hit plenty of those shots the whole series, he just got cold all of a sudden, he took shots he knew he hit before, just got unlucky. That and the warriors desperate defense probably bothered him a bit, and to be honest they got away with alot of uncalled fouls on durant and westbrook.

James has a good midrange except that he doesnt.

I'm not a Curry hater whatsoever, but god damn does he look like a faggot in that clip

>durant and westbrook played just as well at the end there, just got little cold as the warriros suddenly got hot
They shot worse and stopped spreading the ball around. The Thunder didn't take 3 games because Durant and Westbrook scored 50 points each but because the team as a whole was balling. At their best, the Thunder has multiple players not named Westbrook or Durant score more than 10 points. By game 7, the list dropped to just Ibaka.

Both are true, but PG > JR.

If they can get PG while dumping JR then they have a real shot.

>he just got cold all of a sudden, he took shots he knew he hit before, just got unlucky

Is posting up on the three point line and staring down your opponent for half the shot clock then pulling up for a contest mid range shot "unlucky" and "a shot he was hitting all game"

You don't know shit. That was the worst shot selection I've ever seen.

he is going to pretty much be the millennial poster boy of the NBA

sure lebron is a millennial too but he is an older millennial, which are separated from the early to mid 20 millennial's who grew up with gay ass rap and twitter

>all these essays
let it go, lebron lost

Why did Lebron pass it to Korver before the Durant 3?

That whole series is so fucking tragic in retrospect. All KD had to do was avoid a couple fuckups along the way and then the current timeline would be so, so much better

The pacers aren't going to take any of the cavs one dimensional role players even if it's just for a PG13 rental

everytime the scavs lose, durant ruins basketball.

Yeah the warriros also got away with a ton of fouls on KD and westbrook, and ALOT of illegal screens to get curry / klay open for 3 as they usually do.

definitely feel bad for the thunder, they drafted so well since KD, and nothing really to show for it. i wonder what it would be like if harden stayed, and westbrook played a bit more generous. i bet they would have the rings by now.

Why are all you faggots on here so obsessed with labelling people as millenials

Are you all seriously that insecure about yourselves

They don't have a choice. PG is bailing. So they'll get JR or get nothing

PG's too old at 28-29 to hang with the kids in LAL unless he's ok with never winning a ring. Even if my some magic lonzo is great, deangelo isn't shit anymore, ingram turns into the new KD, and randle isn't constantly injured. Even if say they magically did fix all those issues they can't beat the spurs/warriors/cavs. And if they did PG would be too old to be the MVP.

James does have one, just doesn't even try to establish it at times. Look at how quick he releases the ball in his god tier games compared to the game where he struggles and it tells the whole story.

As much as the dude gets praised for his high basketball IQ, he's in his head a bit too much.

how do we fix lebron?

Those Klay 3s were unguardable.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-tUSCRhjGw

Nothing is better than JR's contract for a rebuilding pacers team

pic with melo

james is good at everything except that he still has to show it in a game.
kek

ESPN wont exist in 10 years.

for the last few games there that was the warriors game plan. shut down their other players with borderline illegal defense. Then hope westbrook and durant decide to take over when they see the rest of their team struggling for the first 3 quarters.

yes, yes, yes and yes

durant obviously should have tried to move the ball, hindsight etc, but all the shots he took were over players he was much taller than, and not named draymond.

shot selection is only bad if you miss, he has been hitting shots like that his whole career because he is so tall and his team mates can't get open.

There's nothing to fix. Dude just has too many basketball minutes and he's trying his hardest to fix it but it gets more obvious each year.

that doesn't make it easier to read. your eyes have to keep skipping down to read the rest of the post. its pointless and annoying

Does Tristan secretly hates LeBron
He keeps knocking Bron down

>durant obviously should have tried to move the ball, hindsight etc
He had 3 whole games to figure it out but went with the "shoot more" strategy instead.

>that pass at 1:00 while getting double teamed because he didn't take the shot
>revisionists still try and absolve KD of all sin

>2004 and 2008 didn't happen

Nah his efficiency would go up if he played normal minutes. The problem is the cavs turn into garbage whenever he's off the court. It's been that way all year. Honestly Kyrie has to become a better facilitator and run a proper offense to fix it

>dion waiters playing that low energy on defense
I remember why I hated that faggot so much now

please keep your ass pain essays to a minimum, i had kd and the warriors too but you guys are totally ruining my browsing experience. Totally bad for the mental health lads.

>kd made the game winner in lebrons grill

i wish i could've seen the stupid look on your bandwagon faces

#4kobe

>that awful pass by Durant with 30 seconds left when they could've got a easy shot in transition