How is a real IQ test?

How is a real IQ test?
I'm not talking about those internet tests where everyone is a genius, I want to know the real thing. Is it accurate?

Attached: high IQ.jpg (550x550, 39K)

come on someone anwer plls

Pliz.

who the fuck cares

I do.

why. Its just a pissing contest

PICKLE RICK !!

Attached: 1522168615136.png (645x729, 90K)

No and since you cant tell yourself you arent a genius either.
IQ is also just subjective depending on training and situation

The industry standard tests are accurate.

They dont say shit

I took an online test before and got above average. Seemed like an okay test. Lots of crazy matching and problem deduction with little time to solve it.

Yes it is accurate. I took one in 4th grade. 142 iq.

They're accurate for the time they're taken for what they measure. That said, time of day, sleep, how long ago you've eaten, ethnicity, where you grew up, nutrition, and stress level can all change your score. . It's why they're generally measured in ranges of 20. like, 140-160.

its accurate but useless information. whats more important are the seperate scores, because that tells you your personal weaknesses in intelligence.

everyone knows drugs and pussy is way more fun than being smart

they actually do. I tested when i was 19 and got a 17:2 Leftweir Ratio and a 198 EQ/188IQ_TFG score. My brother took the Metzner Raliaye Test and scored a 518-T. We've both retested through the years and the results have not deviated significantly.

140 IQ in thread.
Ask a answers.

Fucking moron you got 100 less haha

Actually that would be correct if taken today. Last time I took was prior to the Remner Additions. So my score stands in the 97% percentile.

Then answer this question:
How many percent of your actual capabilities got tested in your test?

The idea of an IQ test is to measure your ability to solve problems rather than test learned knowledge. Obviously that's very difficult and the reason why they are usually given at an early age. They're not an absolute, but they give an ok idea of the person's intelligence (again, not learned knowledge).

How familiar are you with these tests? Because the disclaimer at the beginning of test day 1b answers that in no uncertain terms.

I took tests with professional professors, in germany though so i doubt they were similar.

How long did your test take?

1 test was spread over 2 days. The other was like the MCATs and was 1 day, 3 periods, 2 breaks

There are different forms of IQ test. I Q or your intelligent quotient is measuring your capacity to learn, but there are some such as the mensa that test a combination of your deductive reasoning with learned knowledge.

An actual test like the WAIS-IV is very, very good at capturing the specific things it tests for. Its a strong measure for assessing brain injury, ADHD, fluid reasoning, spacial skills, and other factors we commonly associate with intelligence. No test is going to be perfect at assessing g Factor, but the big IQ tests come close enough for everyday purposes.

The real question is why you would care.

What was that about a disclaimer?
How many percent of your useful brain functions do you think got tested?

The only thing an IQ test tells you is how good you are a taking IQ tests. They tell you nothing about actual intelligence.

My IQ is 138, but I'm a fucking retard. I can barely tie my shoes.

Do IQ tests cover emotional intelligence like empathy or patience?

What kind of test gives you a 188 IQ when you're barely 2 SDs from the mean? Also, how the fuck do you get a T Score in the 500s?

I've taken a battery of test administered by a psychologist. They varied from pictures to strings of numbers being read off to a computer-based test measuring accuracy and reaction times. They can predict brain structure based on these tests.

Take internet tests for fun.

Honestly the only one that really matters is the mensa one. If you score in the top percentile then you can join their club and have access to grants, tons of money just for being smart.

So did they rule out ADHD or not?