Can someone recommend me a monitor that would go well with this build stylistically?

Can someone recommend me a monitor that would go well with this build stylistically?

Attached: Phanteks tempered glass.jpg (795x902, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/47dq4q
lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34UC79G-B-ultrawide-monitor
amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=dell monitor
amazon.com/Dell-Flagship-Performance-Monitor-Resolution/dp/B077XVN4P7/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1522250446&sr=1-3&keywords=dell 2560x1440 monitor 144hz
pcpartpicker.com/user/michael_jimenez/saved/GxJCJx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot to post the link

Plan on using this for music, video editing and college if that's of any use to you guys

I have one of these and I'm pretty happy with it so far.
lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34UC79G-B-ultrawide-monitor

What has it got in it OP ?

>No budget

Can't really help you. Other than it doesn't sound like you need a high refresh gaming monitor and if you're doing video editing you want a high res IPS display...

It's all in the link I posted

I'd say my budget is $550 for a monitor, I prefer it to be 2560x1440 with a 144hz refresh rate

would have loved this if it was 2560x1440 since that's the resolution of my phone. I'm going to assume your cellphone is the same resolution as mine. What do you think of the resolution on that computer would you have preferred it to be 1440p as opposed to the 1080p?

You would be surprised how sexy some of Dells products are now as well and they are so well polished I really recommend them.[spoiler][/spoiler]

Fuck sorry forgot the link to the dell monitors amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=dell monitor

Anything specific you'd recommend?

While I'm still getting replies, is there anything in my build you guys recommend I should change?

>pcpartpicker.com/list/47dq4q
For that much money, thats a pretty trash build

Its up to you man its the way they look, but honestly they're all delicious. Get one with a glass screen instead of the plastic covered ones, nicer to clean and just so much better looking in person. If you're willing to spend big, just buy whatever thin, sexy, glass monitor you can and I personally recommend ones with the metal stands... They just look yummier

What do you recommend? Really thought this build out and thought that would be the final product :p

>>pcpartpicker.com/list/47dq4q
Save yourself $120 and pirate all the software, its easy as fuck and $120 is just taking the piss.

amazon.com/Dell-Flagship-Performance-Monitor-Resolution/dp/B077XVN4P7/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1522250446&sr=1-3&keywords=dell 2560x1440 monitor 144hz
Yea I'm liking this monitor and the one the other guy recommended, thanks man

Don't know much about pirating, how do i know that that won't fuck up my computer by it being a virus? I've hd multiple people tell me that. Just being cautious you know. it's almost 4k i don't want anything that could potentially harm my pc

pcpartpicker.com/user/michael_jimenez/saved/GxJCJx well i removed it

Its not hard, Ive never paid for any software or OS's but thats just my experience.

I personally hate Windows 10, but get a clean ISO file off the Pirate Bay (Google ProxyBay, or use Tor or something) and then activate it with something called "Microsoft Toolkit", its also on pirate bay

If you want to activate word, most torrents on TPB will work but if not, there is an activator by someone called Ra1n which also works for me and my mates.

Your antivirus software (Use Malwarebytes, and if you're a total ludite, use Avast aswell. If youre careful enough you dont need it) will detect these activation tools as "Viruses" howeevr, if you look closely, they're normally just called "HackTool:XXXXX" or something to that effect and its just the antivirus having a shit fit at you for pirating shit

This might help with the names of stuff if you're looking for it

Attached: sdf.png (849x246, 38K)

Probably this dashing guy.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (800x450, 155K)