Motherfucking Mount airy I really want to like this album because I feel bad for the guy but he's really making it...

Motherfucking Mount airy I really want to like this album because I feel bad for the guy but he's really making it difficult that is really making it difficult for the alchemist Blandin present you can redundant this is full of redundancies drones on and on and on me for LV are a few losses wife Genivieve album and it's sad obviously it's sad I really want to I really want to like the album does the guys play is genuine is a genuine soul and it seems like he's genuinely hurting but dam I God you can communicate this on Waze are so goddamn present in sodium linear and so down to find God I really want to like a fucking minute every fucking Mount airy

It has a secret meaning. Right up front he tells you it's not about death. It's a confession. And no it's not murder.

what the fuck are you talking about

He wasn't in love with her anymore. Follow along with the lyrics with this in mind.

Its alright but I really don't like the lyrics. Can't say it isn't genuine tho because it literally is

>difficult for the alchemist Blandin present
>sodium linear and so down to find God

What?

was clearly poking fun at OPs crooked and disjointed English

I don't even know how alchemy and sodium fits into a discussion about Mount Eerie

neither do I, clearly OP did though

>difficult for the alchemist Blandin present
Huh!?

based on what

This'll be good.

>but dam I God you can communicate this on Waze are so goddamn present in sodium linear

Toothbrush/Trash

In addition to other smaller things in a few other songs. Definitely not all of them. Maybe about half.

So he throws out all of her clothes including her panties which he very specifically mentions but he makes an album about her and goes on tour. Right.

i can't see anything in the lyrics of that song to point phil not loving genevieve anymore.

my interpretation is that relationships aren't ever perfect and there will always be quibbles and just because she's dead doesn't mean those imperfections weren't there. he still loves her

>he still loves her
like a child not an adult he wants to stain her mountain top with

In love with her.

I strongly agree it's indisputable that he has always loved her.

He wonders if she has been reincarnated as a crow and as a fly swarming rotted garbage. A crow especially old crow is a derogagatory term for a woman.

It's also a symbol of death and a harbinger of oncoming death.

what the fuck

True and that is the much likelier explanation I will concede. However I think it's still possible because as I recall it was implied that he was wondering if she had been reincarnated. So that's a little different I think. As I recall it appears twice. So maybe just one of them is a harbinger.

Makes sense to me.