Some asshole tried to make me sign a petition saying police, firefighters...

Some asshole tried to make me sign a petition saying police, firefighters, and paramedics should get the same benefits as military. Wtf he tried to explain to me they sacrifice just as much if not more than people serving our country. I fucking hate cunts like that

Attached: 1522055097380.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Millitary fags fuck eachothers buttholes

Fuck off

He’s fuking right. You military are brainwashed faggots. You get installed in your head everyone is the enemy. Go over and fight a mindless war and then come back fucked up with ptsd realizing your government doesn’t give a flying fk about you.
While everyone else back home actually fuking working.

Exactly everyone is back home getting to actually have a life and see their familys while the military is out there keeping America safe. Fuck off 99% of you know nothing about sacrifice

Safe from what? Muslims can't throw rocks that far. Get a real job.

People are safe and free in lots of countries that didn't invade the middle east.

Firefighters and paramedics do good work.
Police and military just enforce the social order. Fuck them. They deserve nothing.

Yeah because terrorist aren't a thing

You mean our allies who also depend on our military dipshit

The reason America isn't safe is because the military is busy fucking their countries. We'd be safer if we minded our own business.

I didn't mean our allies you low IQ grunt. Most of our allies contributed to the invasion of Iraq.

Fuck off. We keep our people and allies safe. What do you think would happen with no US military. 90% of the world would be fucked just look at ww2 before we stepped in

/thread

Man even dishwashers should get the same benefits as the military, ther give up 55 years of service to this country too!

We spend tons of money on defense spending and terrorists still get through. Get a real job.

You cant even keep your wife safe from Tyrone while you're deployed faggot

exactly, America starts wars with other countries so they can profit off it. Then brainwashed idiots like this fight for a government that doesn't give a shit about them.

op is a faggot theres a reason america had a huge loss in vietnam wars and ran away with their ass burning like a bunch of pussies, not one asked for your intervention, the thing on vietnam as well whats happening in the middle east is their business not yours, not one asked to your pathetic help, youre only influencing the increase on terrorism because people from there are seeing what you do and are joining the terrorists and thats why they are growing instead of decreasing, america should just fuck off and mind their own business and stop fighting other countries wars, youre not fighting for other peoples freedom, you are taking it away from them, america is today what germany was in the last century

Fuck off. Every time a country is in trouble they come running to America. And when we step in cucks like you say "uh im sick and tired of America policing the world" and when we don't "omg i cant believe we aren't doing something about this wtf"

Sometimes I think posts with no common sense are bait, then i remember there are retards that actually believe the bullshit they spout.

this, USA creates excuses to ruin other countries by minding businesses that isnt theirs, i cant wait to see USA fall and after then the stupid nasty chinese subhumans and btw dont refer to america as america, just refer it as USA, america is the entirely continent, full of different countries who are much better than USA because at least their mind their own business and stay in their own territory without interventing on the others

Don't remember Iraq ever asking us to invade and destabilize their nation and kill millions of civilians.

Eh, only military branch worth a fuck is the Coast Guard.

no they don't moron, America is like the dumb blonde bitch that wasn't invited to the party but threatens everyone else with blackmail if she doesn't get to come to it.

Holy Shit i can't believe how many cucks and cowards are in this thread

this never happened, stop spreading lies faggot, no one asked for USA*'s help, the only armed conflicts we have in on a few countries on asia, everyone else is minding their own shit and btw just let the asians do their own business and stay in your shithole they dont need you and you dont need to kill your own citizens because of stupid shit other people do. learn what logic is

>believing the propaganda

My post was sarcasm retard. Tried to take it way over the top so it wouldn't ne confused too...

at least im not the one samefagging, the only cuck here is you, you are being cucked by your own country and stop typing like a alpha faggot soyboy

What the fuck lmao what dumb blonde bitches are you chillin with??

>destabilize their nation
>kek

he doesnt even know which post was yours, his too blinded by the propaganda and his own american king of all ego

Yeah sorry did you forget saddam was murdering his own people had weapons of mass destruction/planning on making them while violating 17 UN resolutions. You're right we shouldve just let him continue doing whatever he wanted

why dont you go to iraq and see by yourself the state of their nation after usa and compare what it was before ?

lol stay mad fag, no wonder everyone hates the usa because of brainwashed idiots like you huehue.

the 'murican ones

UN = USA ONLY and btw that was a decade ago we are talkign about recent events and saddam had his reasons

>pretending ISIS took over half of the northern regions because the government was stable and in control

fucking brazilian ape, we will nuke your shithole slums

Yes we should have. Not our problem.

And there were no weapons

Are you retarded? Watch the news just once and youll see

even with usa intervention, their cant do shit cuz usa are a bunch of weak ass pussies if usa was really that effective ISIS would have been dealt with

That's right... I mean they defend the country in another continent... Doesn't make ANY sence

the same can be said for you, your military citizens are dying for nothing

>watch fake news
jesus even Donald Duck is smart enough to know it's all fake...

WWI and WWII, Prior to entering we were begged.

>me fail english?

Fuck off you. What reasons could he have possibly had

then wouldn't the death toll be in the... Brazillions?

Trips nigger is triggered

The difference is financial incentive.

Cops and firefighters already get pretty good pay compared to the military and their bennies are nothing to sneeze at. The only thing that mil careers have going for them are all of the VA stuff. If you "level the playing field", watch enrollment drop like a stone. That's no good for anyone.

Name ten

ISIS is worth too much to defense contractors to eradicate

Lol. Implying other groups aren't tired of their shit and ready to end them.

When they start nuking the planet and its too late was that when we shouldve started something. And if there were no weapons why did saddam not let anyone inspect them. The UN continually asked and Iraq became violent. He either had them or was trying to get them
. better safe than sorry

Call a hippy next time you need 911

America is a global military empire that profits off of stealing land and resources from less fortunate nation's. Additionally, the conflict created funds the weapons, securities, and fossil fuel industries. Any soldier who believes he is keeping America safe is spouting dogma they have been imprinted with to justify having gone through the ringer. You are a waste product that your government doesn't care about. You are sheep that has been sheered and sent off to pasture while your government sits pretty at the top of the hill.

Attached: come_on_now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Baito.

Dude im a paramedic in Chicago. I make $15.75/hr. We dont make shit

1. Jackie Chan
2. Blow me
3. European nonNATO nations
4. New Zealand
5. Indonesia

Implying other countries aren't making money off that shit too.

>I found who was behind

Attached: dv9zjx5ue0vl2543821000000.jpg (815x427, 37K)

Makes total sense if you're double digit IQ

I'm honestly amazed by people who follow your line of reasoning.

no need, we have guns to protect ourselves. No need for the jar-headed military or corrupt police officers to stamp their boots on us.

>compared to the military

It was predicted taking out Saddam would destabilize the Middle East and create a power vacuum. Guess ISIS is a better option to geniuses such as yourself

You have some dictator not complying with UN. Has wmds/ planning on getting them, and murdering his own people. What should we have done?

Idk how much they make

I just looked at the base navy pay, it's actually lower. $1500 a month =~ 18k a year. That's a little more than half of your $30k wage. Honestly, they have to put something on the table for these guys, otherwise we'd have no-one in there. After a couple of promotions, it's 2k a month, which is 24k a year and still not to your salary level.

yeah cuz i misspelled their by typing too fast, sorry english teacher
ww1 and ww2 was a decade ago times changed we dont need usa anymore
yep

Tiny bombs that take out at most a 100 people which we are rapidly stopping. Or nukes killing billions

Wow it’s actually kind of scary how informed you think you are when everything you just stated is untrue

every single country that isnt on middle east ???
which is what your shitty ass country is goign to do to the word in the future and dont get me started on that shitty ass excuse about chemical weapons on those countries just to invade them and explore their petroil, you are a bunch of liars

What is untrue there

america is imperialist

Not invade

The "future" how the fuck does it make sense to compare hypothetical situations to something that actually happened. Are you retarded

The only true statement here is he was killing his own people. Everything thing else is propaganda

Then don't comment?

i was talkign about that how usa is so full of itself that they would pretty much nuke any country that would oppose them its hypothetical but you know this would happen

So youre saying let him kill his own people while planning on taking over the world. Sorry we cant be more like eurofags and let a dictator take hostage to the world. We should have just let him become the next hitler

>his own people

He was keeping Muslim extremists in check. He was doing a pretty good job too. It wasn't until after we got their that al Qaida took root in iraq

Y'all fucked up anyways. Until you eliminate all your enemies you won't be able to end your army. Meanwhile in countries with no enemies, we almost don't need armies.

I say your arguments are valid: you should continue supporting your army. But it's your fault things have to be like that.

He didn’t have any weapons. The US sold him everything so they knew he didn’t have any. Even Colin Powell making his bs case to the UN has been proven false. Also, he let them inspect everything this was another false claim by the media. They were planning on invading no matter what. Get informed before you make yourself someone else’s mouthpiece

Yeah because the UN never passed any resolutions against him or want to investigate him for wmds

You fell hook line and sinker for the killing his own people propaganda. He was fighting the same people we were fighting in Afghanistan they were just inside his borders.

Nice whataboutism

usa has enemies because they wanted to have enemies, they searched for them, they crafted conflicts to have them, they made money to have them, they deserve to have them and they are going to die because of them, the entirely world is going to turn on you soon, mark my words, USA has enemies because USA did everything they could to transform allies and neutrals into their enemies

As true as that is, doesn’t change the fact the he and his sons were sadistic psychos

Facts

go suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole

T-this is a joke right? I work in a bakery and make 50k.

this entire thread is ALMOST as gay as /pol

So what? Not our problem.

... With benefits.. Sage

This is also true

But they also get their rent paid for, medical bills paid for, food paid for, school paid for.

everything said against op is true, hes the only one without common sense

They don't get their rent paid unless they're on base

Nope $15.75/hr and i havent gotten a raise in 3 years. Benefits are pretty Shit too.

It's not a joke, look it up yourself, Mr. Moneybags. That is if you don't have servants to look things up for you while you count your golden jewels.

This is exactly my point. They NEED these extra bennies just to achieve parity with the private sector. "Leveling the playing field" would be a disaster.