How do you eat pussy?

how do you eat pussy?

Attached: 1ttk445ls5j01.jpg (1280x960, 78K)

you don't. it's gross.

Use tongue and lips, don't neglect clit, take her reactions as live feedback as to what works well/doesn't do much.

well done and with ketchup

got em

like a sandwitch

Attached: 12456768697834.jpg (746x637, 87K)

with a fork

lame get

Attached: maxresdolphinz.jpg (3680x2070, 925K)

>lick
>aspire
>repeat

Attached: 9254595.jpg (950x712, 82K)

Vigorously and often.

Like a kitten lapping up milk, my dude. Use the tip of the tongue to lash the clit. Don't go super fast the whole time. The grittiness of your taste buds rolling against the clit is what makes them cum buckets.

faggot detected

Per the method provided in this book. It's a game changer.

Attached: 51WSzjcZuSL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 34K)

depends on the pussy archetype
if small lips, you lick it lick it deep
if big flaps, you take all in your mouth and pfpfpfppfpfpf

That looks horrible

This

nope, every girl I've fucked has had a smelly pussy. no way I'm putting my tongue there.

fried

Attached: check_out_this_cunt.gif (480x270, 1000K)

I use Chopsticks

Link/torrent?

Like a fat kid who couldn't wait for a spoon to eat his snack pac

I like mine before it is ripe

>All he can get is women with poor hygiene
Low-tier beta detected

I betcha you could boil that whole book down to one thought: "Try different, sensible things until she makes a good noise and keep doing that."

The Key and Peele sketch on cunnilingus really is all you need to know. My girl likes her clit to be licked, sucked, flicked with the tongue, rough, soft, it all just depends on her mood. And even from that, every vagina is different, so some might not like too much clitoral stim but rather in or around the hole.

But what do I know

pathetic faggot
I put extra fishsauce on my pussies!

I love eating pussy. My wife grew up catholic and gets too much guilt out of it so I only get to when she's incredibly drunk, unfortunately.

The bright side is she loves having a cock in her mouth.

why dont you 69
if she loves cock in mouth so much, you get pussy in your face

Like a starving Ethiopian kid with cerebral palsy in a pie eating contest.

Attached: 1333644452452.jpg (480x535, 61K)

She doesn't like having a mouth on her pussy because of stupid catholic upbringing logic. I would love to. I just have to get her super drunk and/or high and she'll let me, but not for very long.

Glorious quints.

Attached: image.jpg (680x374, 26K)

No, it's far more systematic than that. I was really surprised as I hard time believing there was actually a method that could make a substantial difference in how I ate pussy. I made fun of the friend who recommended it then I had to apologize.

Oldfag. I just paid for the kindle edition on Amazon.

Knife & fork (except Asian pussy: chopsticks)

This is bullshit. My wife is a pious, practicing Catholic. We don't even use contraception. She loves getting her pussy eaten. Maybe you're not that good at it.

Sounds like a healthy sex life. Mine loves anal and pisses on me because she knows how much i like it.
Isn't religion great!

I've been with my girl for a year and have never eaten her out. She told me she likes that I don't either; I guess she sees it as submissive. For every other girl, I focus the clit. All girls are different, some are more sensitive than others. Licking or sucking with too much vigour might be uncomfortable for some girls, while other girls need more stimulation. The important part is rhythm and gradual changes to force applied. When a girl is sucking your dick, you can't come if she constantly changes how she's doing it. Same goes for her. Focus on rhythm and react accordingly to her response. In terms of smell, that depends on her biology, diet and cleaning rituals. If a vagina isn't clean, you shouldn't feel obligated to stay down there. Don't reward bad behaviour. If you really want to make a girl cum, the tried and true method is pressuring the upper wall of the vagina (the g spot) with 1 or 2 fingers. Don't be afraid to go harder when she tells you to stop. You can make girls squirt by going beyond their boundaries of orgasmic pleasure. Fucking faggot

With your mouth, fool.

Attached: mr-t-1.jpg (900x750, 67K)

She'll do just about anything else, but always insists that she showers first and then says "there's no way you'd like it because I would hate it!" The fact that I would never suck a dick but love it when she sucks mine doesn't pierce her logic barrier. This happened from the first time we got nekkid. She's essentially atheist now, but that catholic guilt hasn't gone away from her cunt. She used to stop me from spending too much time on her tits for the same reason, but now she let's me go to town.

I used to eat pussy all the time, my exes would cum with my tongue on their clit and it was amazing. I miss the taste, to be honest.

ask her if you can tie her up, then eat her out. she won't be able to stop you then.

>eating out roasties

EW

Attached: 1412765751621.jpg (500x667, 58K)

Did do this once. She liked it. Must do again.

Yeah, it's not "Catholic guilt" or "Catholic logic". It's just a weird hangup and since it can't be explained, it helps to put a label on it.

but Papaya is fucking disgusting

/thread

lol can't be explained

After a shower preferably...
I take it really slow, usually i'll work my way from neck to tits to stomach... and ill kiss her thighs and get really close to her box... spread it open get ready for your tongue to get sore...

The very last time i ate pussy i almost puked... I beat the shit out of this chicks pussy twice the night before... she was creaming all on my dick , i was spittin on it, slapping my wet cock all over it....... then we wake up and she's pushing my head down under the blankets... (she never does that) but hey i'm a team player, she'll do it for me when i push her head under so we're all good..... wait..... no we're not all good... this shit smells like tuna fish left out in the sun all day... i literally am holding my nose shut so i can't breathe or smell and licking up and down very mechanically... she's like wtf? i stop and throw up a little in my mouth.... shit was seriously stank

>mfw my gf hates receiving oral cos it makes her feel self concious

Attached: 1443283980467.jpg (432x454, 22K)

You don't like pussy. You suck pussy.

hello there ian kerner

The explanation is that she's messed up. It's not a religious issue, considering I have no problem with oral sex as a practicing Catholic, and the one Catholic girl I've been with absolutely loved receiving oral.
Think about it, why would Catholicism lead her to not like oral sex? If anything it would lead to guilt about premarital sex, but oral isn't specifically bad or anything. And Catholics aren't puritans, at no point is sex treated as something dirty in Catholic education.

I ain't that much of a team player. She needs to wash that pussy.

You also need to figure out what position she likes it in. She may be like it on her back, or on her side, or maybe on her stomach from behind, or maybe on top. If she's seriously into faceriding and knows how to do it, it can be fun. You can spank that bad little girl's bottom easier then, too.

Caught me

Best logic ever in discussions like this.

"Maybe you're not that good at it"

and

"this one women is vaguely like yours and she does like it" ergo all women like this.

Attached: rs6487_shallow_frypan_angle_30-lecreuset-tns_1.1516380573.jpg (1600x1320, 119K)

With your teeth

Attached: IMG_0636.png (640x1136, 595K)

>my gf does all sorts of dirty shit
>likes giving head
>doesn't want me to eat her out

Must be Catholic guilt.

This is the cuck book. Do not give money. Seriously, though, this is a book that is promoting cuckolding.

>Must be Catholic guilt.

I think it's just mind issues

No it doesn't.

Attached: IMG_20180105_155950.jpg (612x607, 47K)

Because in Latin America they're told every day what they can and can't do. She was caught once looking at her pussy in a mirror as a teen and she was berated for weeks saying the devil was telling her to do those things.

peel back the hood and go crazy on her clit with your tongue. make circles all around it and when she's ready to cum starting flicking up and down fast and tell she tells you to stop, then keep going to see her legs shake.

Tonguefuck the cherry and rub her with pointy nose.

Or actually nose rub the cherry and tonguefuck the lips.

:3

Attached: images.jpg (173x210, 5K)