I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

Attached: criteria_for_true_faith_by_nayzak-d4w4msc.jpg (1250x1250, 397K)

Prove to me that Allah exists at all.

why would your god be real if there are over 50000 religions that is why i am atheist if you dont chose you cant be wrong

LOL, religion.

enjoy dying for your imaginary friend

Attached: C148D4F7-55D7-479A-AB9C-43E1B6C8B05C.jpg (330x247, 28K)

Your people are raping my countries children and taking benefits. You should all be shot with bullets dipped in pigs blood. I don't care whether your god is real.

Attached: muhammad.png (812x519, 560K)

Hinduim: 1
Islam: 0

Attached: hinduism.jpg (400x300, 58K)

>Posts on Sup Forums
>asks for anons to prove a negative
>lost the argument and all credibility immediately
>"I'm Muslim"
No-one is surprised

this thread is posted 10 times a day you morons

allah is the moon. the jews and muslims both worshiped the moon.

it's there. you can see it.

so what?

Damn nigga you is right

are you saying 1.5 billion muslims are wrong?

>are you saying 1.5 billion muslims are wrong?
Yes. Along with all the Hindus, Jews and Christians

Oh look another fucking bait thread

Please tell me people ironicly fall for these

SANDNIGGER!

people ironicly fall for these

its not a goatfucker but a lil troll like with that neverending shit about atheism

check mate

allah was just a messenger.

When mudslims clashed with pagan europeans the false god allah got raided so hard his followers couldnt even taqqiya properly to save face.

Attached: allah-never-heard-of-her.jpg (400x400, 125K)

Where was allah when ghengis khan burned bahbdad and half the muslim world to the ground?

Attached: 530-90_34.jpg (530x606, 78K)

dumb fucks like this wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for 'modern times'

Attached: islam14.jpg (460x413, 22K)

nice bait user

You mean when we worked for the fucking Byzantine emperor in Konstantinopel and had the muslims as one of our most profitable trade partners? I'm against islam and all other religions but I hate retards more and what you said there is pretty fucking retarded.

Only persians were trade partners and those fuckers had silk, and don't mention the "white women sold to muslims as slaves" coz that's debunked

Attached: muslim5.jpg (435x357, 11K)

there is no god

Persians are muslims you dimwit. They traded
with the Turks quite a lot as well. They were opportunists and basically traded with anyone as long as they benefitted from it. The "pagans" as a group barely traded slaves. And when they did it was to other Vikings.

You do realize the fact you believe in it is just inherently ignorant. Why is being a Muslim anymore creditable than being a Christian, a Jew, or a Buddhist? You know what each of those religions have for the answer? The same answer just different look, because you just have to have faith. Not even to mention they're several thousands denominations of religions that are apart of every single one. It's not stupid to feel like there is a creator, because we'll most likely never know. I'm an Agnostic for this very reason. Live your life, don't follow some bullshit set of rules because Patu 1500 years ago said to.

Read your history if you think pagan europeans had contact with muslims only through constantinople.

No, he's saying you're a lobster. You small minded fucktard.

1.5 billion Muslims have not proven they're right.

bump