Their favorite "sport" is literally a minigame in everyone else favorite sport

>their favorite "sport" is literally a minigame in everyone else favorite sport

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_football#History
youtube.com/watch?v=HDGqX_1FD9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK

AMERILARDS BTFO

>Bilardo had 347 different set plays ready for the WC 1986, and published a book with all of them afterwards

Real football is more complex than divegrass by tenfold.

Come off it, lad. It's simply rugby league with forward passing.

Quality banter

>giving serious responses to these threads

nigga........... here's the routine;

1) Shitskion third worlders make snide statements about handegg
2) Americans make ironic statements and shitposts about the third worlders
3) This goes back and forth until Ayatollah Hot Pocket gets mad and deletes the thread

I din get it

handegg is just set pieces in soccer

I want this book

Fact is, most people who watch your sport are low iq moutbreathing leftists. They have about the same voting tendencies as WWE fans.So it's pretty indicative it's a peasant sport.

leftists have higher IQ's according to studies

If they're so smart why don't they go vote then lmao?

BTFO omg
How will the American recover?

dude, that's the statistic in YOUR country.
In europe it's not like that. Football here is universal.

DELETE THIS

shhh he is too stupid to understand

>according to studies
>this vague statement proves my retarded claim
lmao kill yourself lefty

having Association Football as your main sport in the US is literally turning your back on American tradition so I can see where's the pattern, but in the rest of the world it isn't that way

>NBA is democrat
>college basketball is slightly republican
Any explanation for how big the difference is?

in the world, football supporters come from all over the political spectrum, from extreme left (St Pauli) to extreme right (those guys from Dresden) and including jews (Tottenham)

it burns when i piss sometimes

being this mad you reply XD

i wouldn't take this shitty illustration seriously.
it looks like it's based on common preconceptions and not actual data.

Blacks don't care about it near as much. Pretty equal with whites. Hate to make it simply about race but that's basically 90% of it.

Eh, you can of course make the argument it doesn't translate to soccer outside the US but within the US that's a remarkably accurate graph.

our sport was invented first though

not even close
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_football#History
and
>1863
vs.
>1869

>The Freemason's Tavern was the setting for five more meetings between October and December, which eventually produced the first comprehensive set of rules

seems odd tho
sure nascar = rednecks
wmba = dykes
but no way the differences are so big..

What position would you play him in the modern game?

no straight person other than Matthew Modine watches the WNBA

yeah it's a mess
NBA is probably the most skilled league
and i get watching college basketball for the nice fundamental plays over the iso dominated NBA.
but wnba has nothing over any of those

>shocked American has the shocking revelation that football is a working-class sport

Throw then catch ball , kick then catch ball, run fast nigger, very complex for your small cranium I'm sure.

Your sports are based on giving scholarships to dumb niggers and white trash get a grip lad.

People who watch college basketball root for the college they went to, or the one from the region they were born in. It's pure nostalgia, therefore they tend to be reactionary voters.
College basketall is the pinnacle of the "things were better in the days" way of thinking. Non-paid players, black athletes with literaly zero power…

t. 80 iq nigger from liberia

hello my amerinigger friend

>pro rodeo
>pro bull riding
>Monster Trucks
>WWE
>sports

Hello actual nigger

is that you in the picture my bonobo friend?

>some of these ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sports''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
hahahahahahah america

I watched the last super bowl and it was literally just set pieces

How can Americans love it so much?

Its not a picture of your mom's bedroom so no.

Your povertyjog is about as relevant as monster trucks, roided up larpers play fighting, and fucking drag racing here. Deal with it.

>Replying to shitskins

wait until Northern Europeans get back from work and start posting. There's a reason why all the Euros posting recently are from shithole Euro countries where people still live with their parents past the age of 19.

Super bowls a bad indicator because NFL is admittedly filled with ads and standing around but the super bowl adds about another 1-1.5 hr in a half of the shit in there more than usual. It's really terrible to base judgement off the super bowl.

are you saying you're so fat you could be mistaken for a double bed?

In the Latin American transmision we don't get the adds, but the players standing around

What's the aveage lenght of a play?

Im too tall(6'9" backpain mode) to fit in a regular double tho

>being this much of a lanklet

Do you play Basketball? How often do you receive that question?

Im average at it, but i haven't played in a team since high school

Probably like 7 seconds. Even though I don't really like soccer I've been around enough soccer fags to understand that if you grow up around it your whole life, it's really hard to get into our football.

Wrong buddy and I work for myself so no boss to tell me when to work or what sites I can't go on.

Off to your wagecuck job now.

....do... do you own any nice Italian cars?

Mazda desu

>inb4 Miata

We do vote. More people voted for Hillary than Trump. The electoral college cucks us because we all live in the same places and aren't spread out. Also for the record as an actual leftist not a liberal I don't think Hillary is a good candidate. Or a good anything. I like to say I voted against Trump not for her.

Predictable yeah? Going German next time for sure.

No you really don't. Most people that don't vote if they were forced to would vote leftist. If you ever instituted mandatory voting a republican would never win again. That's why you guys push the "get out and vote" meme so hard. You really outnumber us by a lot but your shit-tier voters are really, really dumb.

If there was an actual leftist candidate more of those people would vote. I was 27 years old when I registered to vote. It was because of Bernie Sanders. Otherwise it's just a vote between making things worse or keeping them just as shitty as it's always been.

LOL cuck

its not same in every country you ameritard. are people at vid below seem likle leftist commies to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=HDGqX_1FD9s

absoulte madman

>this faggot is amused by this type of humor
smells like CHI

>implying thats not just because your societies are universally leftists

fact: if women vote, the left wins 55 vs 45

Uh, I mean they're turkish, so its not like they come off as anything but a giant pile of dirty roaches anyway, instead of leftists, they're just islamists so who cares whats the difference