Do whites just hate blacks because whites were never actual kings?

Do whites just hate blacks because whites were never actual kings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7tqdifWM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the egyptians were never negroid or east african causaziod

Caesar was a pretty big deal, as I recall.

EUROPE. WAS. FULL. OF. KINGS.
Smh

NO! WE WUZ VIKINGS

>>EUROPE. WAS. FULL. OF. KINGS.
yes

they were all black tho

WE

Bill and Ted went back in time and didn't bring back one nigger.

FFS here we go again.

wait until they claim that as well

"Allegedly"

Don't always believe American history books

Who cares? No single person worldwide outside the negro community believes this afro-centric shit.

There are still white kings imho iirc tbph familia nani desu origami katana sushi senpai

WE

>Define "king"
>Define "actual"

To answer your question, I'm a misanthrope not a racist.
Human beings are shit, not just a specific subset.

No, whites were never "kangs"

>I'm a misanthrope not a racist.
so you are just dumb

What the fuck is up with that pseudomoustache thing he has going on?

>Do whites just hate blacks because whites were never actual kings?
Do niggers of the USA actually believe this?

Niggers from Brazil run away from their african origins at all costs, if they are mixed they will always claim their white heritage, but they simply will not even look into what african shithole their nigger ancestors got dragged out of, they simply try and whitewash themselves as much as possible by dyeing their hairs blond, breed with the whitest person they can in order to try and whiten up their offspring as a way of "cleaning their family shame" as one explained to me personally.

This leads to several lulzy cases of niggers getting cucked by white people and finding out when their nigger girlfriend gives birth to a clear skinned half white baby, it is pretty fun watching the nigger go apeshit over his nigger wife and beating her up in the middle of the hospital while security drags his black ass off the hospital and calls the police on him!

Seriously, why would anyone try and be pridefull of being a nigger? It is the worst thing that you can be born as, except maybe a muslin nigger that is also a faggot.

They did ages ago, right after they claimed to be the original Jews.
You can understand if you put yourself in the shoes of someone who's entire race collectively achieved nothing and only exist in history books as slaves to other races.
I know they where slaves to themselves first, but they invented no written language so the history book thing stands true.

>80HD
God damn. Tarrasque only has about 30.

dis. fucking whitey keep tryna steal hour colshure bruh.

>not using the updated one

Here's what the actual descendants of the Egyptian pharaoh think of you

niggers fucking REKT

WUZ KANGZ N KWEENZ N VIKANGZ N VIKWEENZ N SHIET

What confuses me is that if they had some king blood whatever, then how did we enslave them so easily. I mean, we made a good chunk of that continent our bitches for quite a while. And if it wasn't for our continuing charity, what would be of all that royal lineage?
Europeans, Asians, Arabs, Persians, Mongols etc have expanded beyond their meager beginnings and influenced the world.
What's Africa's greatest contribution, being the worlds bitch for so damn long and then needing that tit in order to survive.

These past 8 years have really deluded these spoiled brats. In all honesty Facebook and the media in general are the worst enablers.

this is an incredibly funny post. thx OP, im hung over and needed a kek
MAGA

>You insulated me

Mugabe is a nut, we all know this.

But how does that rebutt the OPs statement?

>riemurasia.net lol i posted that pic there like 7 years ago. What the actual fuck

Requesting those pictures of black 'knights' that try and blackwash the origin of words.

I remember seeing one with a black guy in steel plate armor in front of a jaguar with a saddle that says knight comes from African warriors, and another with a black family in plate mail that claims knights were black, but white painters felt bad so put them all in helmets so you couldn't tell.

Why would anyone want to debate with OP, he's clearly wrong.

I prefer to think of myself as an equal opportunity hater

More "nigger" Egyptians

Holy shit, he is the niggest nigger of all!

I never hated niggers until the Zimmerman case. Now I can't stand them.

>my ancestors are from west africa, where they were taken as slaves by other west african blacks
>separated from egypt by 1500 miles and one of the most inhospitable wastelands on the planet
>yet I am still descended from egyptian royalty
KAINGS DON'T NEED NO LOGIC OR PROBABILITY NYUKKA

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
Here is the full length documentary, since people, are about to ask for source.

>check flag
>it's not a leaf

Fucking undercooked burgers

you racist can't deny the fact that white people started this whole humanity thing, they were smart long before white people even existed

then you had like 500 years when you happened to be on top and you think you're hot shit even though muslims were doing everything better at the same time and werent being such huge fucking cunts about it

morons - this board in a nutshell

Another dark skin black guy with a light skin black girl. Hmmmm wonder why. Must be internalised misoblacky

Keked hard

>I mean, we made a good chunk of that continent our bitches for quite a while

You're aware that Europe didn't colonise Africa until after the founding of the United States and the abolition of the slave trade, yes? It's largely unrelated to slavery and your people had nothing to do with it.

Christ, please tell me there's a source for the statistic that blacks are killed by each other over fried chicken than KKK killings.

>whites were never actual kings?

Methinks yon nigress has overestimated herself.

But I can trace my heritage back to Odoacro king of the Visigoths

been seeing this wuz kings meme. what is it and whats the actual historic facts

>white kings from hundreds of powerfull kindoms
>niggers where slaves to the Egyptian royalty,wich where light skinned for the most part,yet think they where kings
Kek poor niggers

wew lad

The original Egyptions were.

When the Greeks invaded to steal the advanced technology they drove the Black men south.

Over the ages the black man colonized all of Southern Africa.

request: please post photo of original Egyptian and modern Black man dabbing

WE

i sat next to a black dude on the bus with that exact tattoo on his arm so it cant be uncommon at all

but we wuz vikangs and shiet

Unless you're literally descended from royalty I don't know why you'd give two shits about kings, let alone kings that held little enough regard for your own life that they sold you as a commodity.

WUZ

I was in line at Chipotle on a business trip in Atlanta last week and there was a black girl in front of me with a Black Queen Chess Piece tattood on the back of her neck.

We hate blacks because this is culturally acceptable to sub-humans

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7tqdifWM4

Fair enough. But my question still stands. How can a race that delacres royalty be such an easy target? And, who's influence (not including Egypt) is non existent upon the rest of the world save other than charity and handouts from the western world.

They were the original Jews, even Hitler said as much.

No, not original were black. Only Egyptians that were black were the ones who originated in Sudan who conquered north to Egypt. That only lasted for a short period before the northerners took it back.

Can't have nice things either.

Sad

Darwin really was right

Atleast he is willing to admit his prejudice is racist

People try to say "reverse racism" can't be racist so being a biggot to white people isn't racist

Darwin never said that.

>because whites were never actual kings?
>What are European kingdoms
>What is The Netherlands kingdom
Wew jew bait.

Wow.
Look at all those slaves taken from Egypt.

pre med.like that shit was ever gonna fuckin happen.
nigger mistakes leg for arm and attaches it to vagina.
dis fo pickin up tahmpons n sheeiit

I'm crying in laughter! !!

It's bullshit because blacks never even made it to bronze age technology, but..

They don't really understand what royalty is. Thousands of cultures have had kings and queens and emperors who were conquered and had their royal lines snuffed out or their dynasties dismantled. If you are related to any of these people, it means absolutely nothing. There is no land or subjects to claim dominion over. It's dead.

WUZ

KINGZ

Actual defifniton of King
>A ruler crowned by the pope...
nuff said

What makes Egyptian kings better than any other kings? Egypt was conquered many times so they must of sucked at it.

Excuse me but I think you'll find Britannia rules the waves. That includes all land "reclaimed" by the Netherlands and your claims are illegitimate.