Should average policemen carry guns?

Should average policemen carry guns?
Its not like they use them, when shit hits the fan they call in better trained troops anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b49_1454105083
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no idea what you're cops go through so I'll take your word on it.

Is this a joke?

too many niggers and spics in america for law enforcement officers to roll with no pistol

It is worse than joke. It's EU.

No, they should all be disarmed. Any action against immigrants is a hate crime, and the quran makes it clear that rape and murder are part of their religious expression, and you have to respect that.

>import hordes of violent criminals
>don't let people defend themself
>take away guns from the people who's supposed to protect regular germans

Was that your plan all along?

In America? yes

They should definitely start carrying in London, but they won't because the statistics look too good. It's a huge opportunity for terrorists though, as the first officers on the scene of any attack will likely not be able to do much

so what is your favorite self defense weapon, user?

Is that a high point?

Walther ppq

>self defense
Self defense is haram in EU. Please visit us and rape our ass.

I've always wondered how well a kel-tec PMR-30 would work as a self defense carry pistol.

It'd work like shit since its so unreliable

Does the concept have any merit then, if not the build quality?

Get a fucking glock brand glock.

Yes, YES.

Relinquish your weapons, police officers! We are the religion of peace! Do not mind our AK-47's!

Guns will kill people from .22 and up its just a matter of how long. People shot with 9mm still can run or fight with the adrenaline rush. If you want a lot of rounds with a good amount of power in the rounds you can just carry a double stack 9mm with an extra mag then you'll have 31 shots. If you're interested in just dropping the fucker then carry a 10mm

As if Eurofags could even shoot a fucking gun without crying.

gtfo, lefty nigger

Yeah they are notoriously unreliable

You need to spend at least a grand and get an FN 5.7 to get something comparable (20rds of .22 on steroids) that will function properly

Sorry mate

what is the story behind this picture

Don't forget
>let said rapefugees become police officers

Swedish guy executing a mudslime.

Not a lefty

European style mag release around the trigger guard

You can learn from /k

It's an inferior, poor man's version of an FN 5.7. They are both meme guns.

And you can go back to your reddit fantasy world

Just wait until the shitskins get really uppity.
I'll accept an apology from every eurofaggot that's attempted to shitpost about our guns when you're rotting in a tolerance camp as the shitskins fuck your daughters, government sponsored of course.

Danish (or was it norwegian?) comedy tv series about gays in the military

Lmao

See it's just like this one I carry everyday

Sorry you don't have guns where you're from

All this freedom

In principle, no. But we have the right to bear arms in America, so of course they NEED to be armed to counteract that threat for the greater good of public order.

I would say yes, but even before that, the right of self defense needs to be well enshrined in law. I saw videos of armed French police being chased away by criminals because they'd be in trouble for defending themselves.

Also I'll assume you're a poor fag and can't afford the guns that have these types of mag releases

It's ok, they aren't any different or any more special than the one on your kel Tec, you train for what you have and you'll be ok

>when shit hits the fan they call in better trained troops anyway

Once again, Europeans looking for someone else to solve their problems. It's truly disgusting how you lack ANY self determination or self reliance.

Also, imagine you are a cop.
>get disturbance call
>head toward it
>Muslim rapist has just finished stretching out 5th graders poop chute
>he's 8" taller, 40 pounds heavier than you
>also, has official ISIS brand combat knife
>call for back up, hope for the best

You can't ethically ask people to head toward danger, but not equip them to take survive it.

>Don't carry a gun!
>If something bad happens call someone with a gun to solve it!

I'll never understand this logic. It's like saying don't own a fire extinguisher, just call the fire department if you have a fire.
Neither prevent bad things from happening, they just respond to them

>Its not like they use them

Texas would like a word with you. Fucking mall cops will put you in the ground as much as a cop will. God bless.

Look at the death grip this Cuck's got on the rifle.

Don't take hostages in Texas, they don't fuck around

liveleak.com/view?i=b49_1454105083

No its a famas