How can you guys possibly justify your Islamophobia when terror attacks in the West are so, so rare

How can you guys possibly justify your Islamophobia when terror attacks in the West are so, so rare.

The last major terror attack in the UK was over a decade ago. There has only been one major terror attack in the West this year (Brussels). Then again, judging by the recent arrest of a white nationalist, there would have been more (coming from YOU guys!).

Sure, France had a bad year last year, but since there's been literally nothing of note. Ditto Germany, ditto USA, ditto Canada, ditto Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016
investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/20.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How can you guys possibly justify your Islamophobia

Because I have read the Koran, Sira and Hadith in their entirety. Islamophobia is a logical response for non-Muslims who read the Koran, Sira and Hadith in their entirety. Islam objectively gives non-Muslims zero human rights in Muslim-majority locations and objectively instructs its followers to murder, rape, torture and enslave others.

Koran 033.021: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.
Qur’an-(8:24): “O you who believe! Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and As His Messenger (obeying him) when he calls you to that which will give you life.”
Ishaq:551 "Another victim was Huwayrith. He used to insult Muhammad in Mecca. Huwayrith was put to death by Ali.
Ishaq:551 The Messenger ordered Miqyas' assassination because he became a renegade by rejecting Islam."
Ibn Ishaq 436 - When Muhammad wished to attack the Meccan army at Badr, his men captured two slaves who were carrying water for the caravans and brought them into his presence. They were interrogated under torture as Muhammad stood praying: “…they brought them along and questioned them while the apostle was standing praying… The people were dismayed at their report…and so they beat them. When they were beaten soundly…"
Ibn Ishaq (734) - A slave girl is given a "violent beating" by Ali in the presence of Muhammad, who does nothing about it.
Ibn Ishaq (693) - "Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons."

t. Mohammad Hussein al Paki

>racist moron

>mkultra test subject

>i forget who the third guy is

>terrorism is the only crime statistic

Think again, cunt.

I mean, they do lead in that category of sub-humanry too, now that you did mention it.

>Because I have read the Koran, Sira and Hadith in their entirety

>Because I have copied and pasted cherrypicked quotes from my favorite blogs

fixed that for you.

you can find plenty of the same faggotry in the bible.

>what is Cologn, what is San Bernadino, what is our parliament hill shooter, what is the lebanese social worker that got stabbed
I guess you could say some of these aren't terror attacks; they're just nigger attacks. some of these animals don't really have the capacity to understand why they do what they do, it's just in their nature, not for any kind of political or religious motivation.

This.

70% of France's prisoners population is Muslim.

>you can find plenty of the same faggotry in the bible.

You've clearly never read the Qur'an.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016

How many of these attacks were committed by Muslims and how many of them were committed by Christians?

Does the bible have some fucked up shit in it? Yes. Does the bible cause humans to do fucked up, violent shit at the same rate that Islam does? Hell no.

Is the bible's existence detrimental to mankind? Debatable. Is Islam's existence detrimental to mankind? Absolutely.

>old testament vs new testament
You should actually read it instead of listening to athiesm blogs.

More people died on 9/11 than at Pearl Harbor and we nuked Japan in response. Muslims are getting off light with just an increase in "Islamophobia".

poor bait, ahmed
mental illness =/= "holy" war
these fags were warped on psych meds killing their own.
you retards are spun out on bath salts, killing people who took you in on their homeland because of white guilt. youre taking advantage of the kindness of strangers. even Scarlett O'Hara knew when to take a slap. why cant you behave yourself?

But I'm not considered considered the enemy in the Bible .

Generally speaking, I'm more freaked out by crazy damn people.

I swear we foil one every month or so. There's a near constant stream of arrests. Also:

>Why is x so rare?
>Sure, x has happened quite a lot recently, but that's not the point I'm making

But you can't find it in the crime statistic.

There, you may now proceed to kill yourself for the betterment of the global IQ.

4 major terror attacks over the last year, in addition to a huge influx of assaults and (attempted) rapes in any country with a major muslim minority.

OK but what are their crimes? That does matter..
if more than half are only in there for minor charges all that proves is that there is a bias.

kinda like with this fucker
He raped a girl and will only have to serve 1 month in jail if he's released early for good behavior.

Look at terror attacks per capita. If I recall correctly muslims are like 30x more likely to commit

Also in your pic none of those people are a part of a large global conspiracy to terrorize and overthrow our governments.

Islamists are

a threat and violence by an islamist is backed up by millions, a threat by a lone wolf is backed up by one person, who when caught has ZERO influence.

>Diverting the conversation

>Paris attacks were only 6 months ago.
>Charlie Hedbo international news for weeks

"nothing of note"

I bet you're voting to remain.

>1 post by this ID

You faggots need to stop falling for bait and just report it

How can Buddhists justify their hate?A cannibal has never done anything to me, nor has one of those tribal people that jizz into boys mouth as part of coming of age ceremony, does not mean I cant hate them.

>a part of a large global conspiracy to terrorize and overthrow our governments.

investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/20.pdf

You mean this?

>The Ikhwan must understand that their role in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western Civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious…

Non-Muslims who are not Islamophobic are ignorant or suicidal.

>Raped a girl
He was drunk, she raped him, remember?

>the New Testament explicitly states that Christians should behead infidels, tax Jews and Muslims for not converting and sex should be only between a man and his wives and sex slaves

>discussion of bait is a bad thing
shiggy diggy niggy, try exercising your brain and bumping shit threads with facts to redpill tourists

>you can find plenty of the same faggotry in the bible
i challenge you to find something like that in the new testament (the actual christian bible)

>Sure, France had a bad year last year, but since there's been literally nothing of note.
Are you a retarded cuck or a mohamed? There has been no more terro attacks because the police did their job

Canada just got lucky, we have arrested over 40 people attempting terrorist actions alone this year.

You dont have to commit terrorist attacks to terrorize the people.

Mass mobs groping and raping women and attacking the natives who are alone is an act of terror on the native people.

its not terrorists that are the problem..its the ones who come to live and shit up the place

>Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

The New Testament does not invalidate the Old Testament. Let's not pretend like Christianity is completely benevolent towards humanity. It just doesn't cause humans to commit crimes against humanity at the same rate Islam does.

>muh Islamophobia because terror
That's just a meme. Rational Westerners dislike Islam because it's a shitty ancient desert ideology. That's no problem in itself until we are forced to live amongst them, respect their beliefs and even moderate our own behaviour to not trigger them. Then knowing they breed like feudal peasants and can be extremely zealous and disrespectful of their host nations traditions and cultural etiquette, the writing is on the walls. It's going to be us or them.Our future with Islam is what we fear.

MI5 foils Islamist terror plots on roughly a monthly basis

And their offspring, who are most likely to become walking bombs if they don't find a job

You forgot roterham?

If that shit happened in brazil, we'd remove kebab in a week.

A month ago some crack whore made some false rape accusations and the death count is already over 120.

The worst terrorist attack in Europe was committed by a right wing white christian fanatic

These guys are far more dangerous than any muslims AS WE HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED IN WORLD WAR TWO

So yeah we're going to be curbstomping white pride faggots as hard as we can while doing everything to help refugees integrate into our society so they can help us forget about this white shit.

Cry more

Breivik's message was mostly correct but his methodology of message dissemination was morally disgusting.

citing the bible isn't an arguement

Modern day christians also don't act upon those verses because christianity purged itself of extreme elements over 500 years ago.

Islam hasn't had this purge. They have been festering in their shit for centuries

Seems like modern day muslims are subhumans who excuse their behavior with "but muh holy book"

>The New Testament does not invalidate the Old Testament
but it does
that was the whole point

Try harder faggot

dindu noffin wrong, he just killed commies like 'murica did for decades

>For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven
>It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.
>Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law
>For the law was given by Moses…

You should probably read the scripture you're attempting to debate about on the Internet.

This is a common diversionary tactic employed by shills. OP knows he can't actually defend islam, so he makes completely irrelevant comparisons to issues that are their own debates entirely - to distract you from talking about Islam. He does this in an attempt to lure you into defending these issues, so that he can paint you as a hypocrite - all while avoiding any discussion about the actual topic at hand, which is Islam.

Don't fall for the bait. OP knows he cant defeat anyone in a straight up debate about Islam, which is why he resorts to these kind of obfuscatory strategies

We dont need to justify not wanting third world people coming here and ruining everything, do you honestly think that the only problem with mudslimes is terrorism? They are sucking the life out of countries, ruining the economies, shitting on our traditions while enforcing their own. Underage or NEET confirmed.
Try harder next time Achmed

hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax

I don't hate Muslims, but I really don't like Islam as an ideology. I absolutely don't want to live in an Islamic nation and I believe that there are major principles that are taught by Islam that directly contradict our western values.

I'm not a big fan of religion in general, but I can tolerate protestants, because this religion went through a reformation which meant that it could integrate with the modern world.

>inb4 the EU social justice team arrests me and puts me in a tolerance camp for my dangerous speech.

so
are you a kike or a cuck

>I don't hate Muslims, but I really don't like Islam as an ideology.
That is a dishonest answer, one can not hate an ideology without hating its zealous practitioners

In the UK alone the security services stop on average 15 Islamic terror plots a month.

she bozo :^)

It's very shitty bait though saying no attacks have happened in the West

We already know Islam is shit, no need to discuss it more

What I mean by this is that I don't like the ideology, but I don't hate every muslim for it. If I were friends with one and they were born into it etc etc, I'm not going to hate them just because they are a muslim.

If I met a Scientologist for example, I'd be a bit weary, but if they were alright and not shoving their religion at people, I'd be fine with it.

>We already know Islam is shit, no need to discuss it more

Sure there's a need. New people come to Sup Forums every day. They need to be educated. Islam will literally take over the word if the west isn't educated about Islam.

>So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be put at risk even if you have a hundred battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

Right now Islam knows itself and the western world but the western world mostly doesn't know Islam.

Islam itself in its non-violent form IS a direct attack on the fabric of our civilisation. Don not tolerate it. Tolerance is the worst concept of man , tolerance means 1. you know there is a problem. 2. you could fix the problem. But 3. you CHOOSE to ignore the problem. Tolerance is like seeing your shoes on fire , knowing you could easily put them out , but instead CHOOSING to allow them to burn and engulf your entire body. Fuck tolerance.

What you mean is that you hate every practicing Muslim, which is most of them.you are trying to apply your experience with neutered Christianity but if it still had enforced laws about not marrying people with the same godparent or something like that you would be upset with it.If it was a big part of your life as it is in philippines or some other countries you would be upset.you think that here maybe some half assed Muslims who don't really follow the unofficial church court,etc but not is not the case, at best such Muslims would be 5% of the total.

There are plenty of half-assed muslims in the west.

>Step outside and say this
>Get beaten and tossed into woods by your countrymen

That's a fair point to be honest. I suppose it depends whether you would class half-assed religious people as religious people.

>at best such Muslims would be 5% of the total
[citation needed]

because they are born in the west, they are raised in a western setting and often don't live in a "china town" type setting surrounded with nothing but Muslims.For example Europe only has 43,490,000 Muslims while Middle East-North Africa have 317,070,000 and with the influx of refugees and Uks allowance for religious schools their integration is likely to get worse.

The refugee crisis isn't really affecting the UK right now, being an island and not part of schengen.

>Uks allowance for religious schools
This is stupid, but politically I only see two ways to oppose it:
1) Religion is stupid, religious schools are even more stupid, fuck 'em.
2) Shut down only muslim schools and accept it's discriminatory.

Neither is likely to happen very soon.

>their integration is likely to get worse.
Sadly you may well be right.

>would class half-assed religious people as religious people.
having taken a course on human rights I can say that half assed religion is really the only kind of religion that "religious freedom" allows.your religion can never cross anothers rights and its rules will never superposed the law of the land so when you step out of line it gets regulated out of you.Chistianity used to have laws forbidding marriage to non Christians and many other kinds of laws that modern people may find uncomfortable.When religious power is law they always sit quietly, at the start when Christianity did no have much power all you would get for heresy was a rebuke but we all know what happened when money and power got added in.Christianity now is on a cooldown in most countries while Islam is in its combat mode, ready to spread and enforce its ways.

>superposed
supersede

/thread

>law
low. I need sleep