youtube.com/watch?v=pIY3Yq8s9kw
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCwI6-BRfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uglo edition

chewbuggo

>i can see through your body mechanics

no sana no life

thank god taeyeon saved snsd from that psychopath jessica

happy jina day! be sure to support her upcoming return to kpop.

Can someone get me a rundown of that bullshit from the last thread? Just the tl;dr thanks

Stop looking there!

imagine being a psychologist in his 40's talking about stanning waifus on Sup Forums

Ah, Jina... is she actually returning? What group?

Your waifu say I'm lookin' like a whole snack

What is /kpop/'s thoughts on Yuri?

psycho analysis all of twice, user.

and SNSD too since we were mentioning Tae

Article: "Without painkillers?" Bini worries fans on stage

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+314, -33] If she's in that much pain, she needs to quit...

2. [+293, -7] And who will be responsible for when this young girl suffers something worse from being overworked?

3. [+211, -8] Her health is already so weak and yet she has to handle an intense schedule on top of that... it's up to her agency to handle this in the end

4. [+17, -1] You can suffer the negative effects of being overworked at any age

5. [+12, -1] She must have weak stamina... which makes sense since celebrities work under such irregular schedules. She really needs to take care of herself.

6. [+12, -16] I guess even unpopular groups are overworked ㅋㅋ

no one cares idiot, stop samefagging

no

no armchair psychologists pls, we all know she's a party slut who goes crazy

thoughts aside from that pls

a group called we girls. they have a makestar:
makestar.co/projects/singer_wegirls/

I want to take care of binnie

jesus these judges are ruthless. imagine being a young teenager and having "expert" adults shitting all over you constantly

look at this fucking cunt!

youtube.com/watch?v=pIY3Yq8s9kw

based

Grazi

Fall in Lovelyz was pretty good dbh

not her too...

fake psychopathic tears

Wow, good for her. She's a really good dancer and very pretty.

>Bullying binnie
OVER THE LINE

I agree.

I don't even necessarily disagree with the guy from the previous thread (aside from Tzuyu who I think is just awkward and shy) but damn what a shitter.

I do think some of the things they pointed out are true, like with Nayeon. And it is true that if you know what to look for, you can just tell by someone's face how stable they are. Like this lady who I argued with on Twitter earlier is a registered mental health professional but she looks as psychotic as she acts--she was saying how men committing suicide is oppressing women and how men wouldn't kill themselves if it didn't "benefit the oppressor class". Also like how you can tell Siwon from Super Junior is a big, fat mess. But even so. Even so. What the fuck was all that? Did they leave now? I hope so.

Is she in pain? Wahts the context?

that guy didn't say anything about nayeon. she's really misunderstood too though

Doesn't she have sleep apnea too? This shit kind of makes me mad.

>i argued with on twitter earlier

I FUCKING LOVE SEOHYUN

No he did, see

well then post her!

Sorry I misspoke, I said a few angry tweets but she didn't respond. She was arguing with others rightfully angry at her statement.

Me too. I actually went to watch her musical in Korea despite knowing maybe 10 korean words.

on the subject of kei, this song is an absolute banger
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCwI6-BRfo

yeah that guy's a dumbfuck. being an idol is stressful as shit. and girls get on their rags and it gets a million times harder. you still see her dabbing and shit all the time and having a blast, but it's another case of that guy lacking context and not realizing that if you see something once, it could just be how they feel at that time and not in total. cub gets hate too because she's not a ray of sunshine 24/7 but you'd see that with any group if they had as much exposure as twice does

>that armchair psychology

This nutter sounds like some college freshman who just finished his first semester of Psych 101 and is now analyzing every person he knows because he thinks hes the hottest shit. I've had plenty of med school/doctor friends who fell for the same meme when they were in first year only to realize yes they were indeed being retards.

Tzuyu is basically a combination of post-scandal wariness, language barrier and she's a little bit slow in general. When you hear her speak Mandarin she doesn't actually sound super fluent, she speaks very slowly for a native and actually gets caught up in her sentences at time. Now combine her language struggles with her lackluster Korean skills and you can easily understand why she has that 'I have no fucking clue what is going on" look half the time because she literally doesn't. Plus Flaggate did a number on her for a while, you can definitely see she was a lot less happy and much more cautious on camera for at least a year afterwards as compared to SIXTEEN/LOA era (she's recovered mostly by now). I don't mean it in a bad way but simple rice farmer girl is a pretty good description for her, albeit one that fell from heaven. She's shown to be incredibly caring.

Nayeon and Jihyo are easily the most invested into being idols and it shows when they cried far more than any of the others whenever they won awards. As much as I hate this meme, if any Twice girl seems done with idol life its probably Cub.

Sana is one of those girls who are incredibly positive and upbeat all the time, she's been quoted by many (including ex-JYP trainees) to be literally anime. Laughing a lot due to nervousness or not being sure how to respond to a situation is pretty normal.

If anything I get freaked out a bit by Twiceboy laughing like a gaping hippo constantly, I feel her laugh is the most forced out of any Twice.

I'd Bangher.

I prefer Seolhyun

Just curious, why does she have trouble speaking her native language? Who's Twiceboy again? Jungyeon?

>tzuyu isn't a bitch she's just dumb

wtf i love tzuyuggo now
dropping sana asap

whats "ment"?

When did all these doctors come to kpg?

>forcing a laugh out of twiceboy
omo

You guys know that Psychology is all fraud right? It's not a scientific field. And all the Psychology "greats" people learn about like Freud have been discredited.

kill yourself

the thing that bothers me about nayeon is i worry that she sees those uggo pics that circulate and is developing a complex. on the likey commentary video they talked about they shot a scene on the docks with all of them and it wasn't included, and nayeon said it was because she looked too ugly, and jihoy and jeongers were both like noo, that wasn't it.. honestly made me sad and i honestly wish the people that spread those pics around would just kys themselves

twiceboy is a bit autistic and doesnt know she laugh weirdly

cub doesnt mind not getting attention but it doesnt mean she hates being an idol

I was just making a joke, man, wow.

If you're Asian you can either be a lawyer or a doctor.

what did twiceboy mean by this?

both of you guys are fucking idiots

this is so untrue lmao

>fraud
No, it isn't. It's trying to make sense of human nature with varying results. Calling it all a fraud though is absolutely retarded and shows your ignorance of the topic.

dix

jeongers is just really hyper all the time. that's why her bullying sometimes goes too far. she's actually a very warm girl but gets carried away in the moment sometimes

>Sana is literally anime
I know who is my favorite member now

shes a stupid fucking bitch

nobody is autistic except wendy

sorry brah

Even when you’ve been told your laugh is weird, you can’t help that shit. Unfortunately speaking from experience haha.

oh? why is that?

Take a breather, pal.

This is true.

>speaking from experience haha
>haha
How should I hear this in my head? Heugha? HaHAHNha? What does it sound like?

DON’T SAY DUMB THINGS ABOUT WENDY

How does yehana have such thicc thighs ?

I got the impression that she and Nayeon are both a bit immature and prone to high school-like drama. Not that I am trying to talk shit, for instance I like Nayeon's genuine and "do what must be done" impressions.

sana is actually a genius and plays a character
she admitted that she pretended to have poor korean language skills to avoid having to teach other japanese trainees at jype
now she pretends to be retarded because people eat it up

Like I’m dying haha.

mountain dew dew dew dew

she just has social anxiety

i want to hug wendy

and then they were teasing her about how awkward she looked in that scene where she is just standing in the middle of a street with a blank stare on her face , poor bunny...

She kind of looks like Somi there.

Okey. Monotone.

she is good at sex through her significant experience with zico

if you wanted yehana, all you had to do was ask!

also; I dont know, but we should ask her.

i know i ate it up. Sana best member.

also reminds me of that youtube vid of that japanese guy complaining about japanese women and them acting stupid/cutesy all the time.

Wendy did 3/11

thinking about visiting binnie in the hospital

guys I cant stop watching documentaries on the sewol

She’s super thicc, can’t tell if she has any tummy chub

Lmao
Nayuggo BTFO

I'm native Taiwanese (Chewy is my fav)
I moved to an English speaking country at the age of 4 and my Mandarin is pretty shit yet I can speak more fluently than her.

Chewy probably has better grammar than me given that she had at least middle school level education in Chinese but she's not the most fluent speaker. She pauses a lot during her speech like she does with her Korean but less severe. Basically she umms and ahhhs a lot.

I wouldn't say she's dumb, some people naturally just struggle more with language than others. Momo's not great either though she does apparently have a history of head knocks.

I just personally get distracted by Jeongyeon's laugh since she gapes so fucking wide and I personally think its weird but I'm not going to go around telling people she's a psycho.

Word. Sana is the most intelligent ball of sunshine

can confirm, just graduated my bachelors in dentistry and my sister is a doctor

I don't think so.

Twiceshitters more like Twiceredditors

goddamn she's hot tho

All those paragraphs are one guy, right?

Remember when we thought Pledis Girlz would go on to do semi-gaypop choreos and shake the world of girlpop at its core...?

guaranteed she is more relevant then your waifu will ever be

no?

Freud has absolutely not been discredited. His methods had little rigor because it was basically philosophy and his "data" were his patients and grandkids, but his theories still apply today and have changed the way we think about ourselves. The psychodynamic approach applies to very specific, unique mental health disorders and is important

imagine doing heroin with binnie