What’s it like being stuck in a jail cell, looking out at the free world from small window for months?

What’s it like being stuck in a jail cell, looking out at the free world from small window for months?

Attached: C3193DF9-D6F7-4676-A572-0AA4FD3D27C4.jpg (720x540, 37K)

Attached: enjoy prison.jpg (403x285, 27K)

I was sentenced to 5 years and it wasn't fun

What’s worse prison or jail?

Attached: AEE31D8A-FDEE-4285-BB34-8D036023257E.jpg (400x400, 32K)

county, prison gets better

as a sissy whiteboi that looks amazing

>I was sentenced to 5 years and it wasn't fun

For what?

that isn't a jail cell, that's a suite.

I got fired for drinking on the job so I bashed my supervisor with a tire iron in the parking lot

jail, it's the mixing pot of everyone before you've been softed, and then you get the young kids crying about mom and trying to pick fights like it's the movies. Jail isn't too bad though over all, sometimes i wish i was back because shit made more sense.

Sounds reasonable.

Attached: 1353699206115.jpg (180x200, 6K)

You deserved every minute of that time you retarded sperg. You’re lucky you didn’t get shot.

If we had guns here lets just say my faggot supervisor would be the one getting "fired" lol

Attached: 467E04DD-E571-4303-A965-6821CCA0EC69.jpg (750x744, 430K)

>tfw subjects literally don't have guns because they can't handle the responsibility

>having a window

Must be nice. My jail cell was 5 dudes in a big cell in the middle of the jail no windows, no clocks, just the August heat and watching the thermometer climb to 110°

Where you from?

Texas

So because you fucked up, your supervisor is a faggot and deserved to die? You are a self absorbed piece of shit. Go drink yourself to death.

Boring

Faggots like you are the ones making this world shittier every day, sucking on a stupid boss' balls. Kys.

ps: bosses are shit.

#edgy

So start your own business. No one likes working for anyone else, but I'd you drink on the job and can't respect that, you are a piece of shit. If you really meant it, why didn't you go back and kill him after? You can do the world a favor and blow your brains out afterwards.

Attached: edgeguard_pro.jpg (617x960, 244K)

I'm not you fucktard, I am giving you my opinion.

Fuck bosses, and fuck your sorry ass, too.

You still agreed with his sentiment, fucktard. Blow your brains out too.

why is there a window

Following the law is for pussies

I hate human interaction. Solitary would do me just fine. Only thing I'd hate is not having access to weed.

He had it coming. Should have gotten a couple hours of community service at most.

its not so bad. you get used to it after a month orso. its the same routine every week. as long as you dont allow yourself to be punked out of your belongings, you'll be alright

Yeah I agree with him and with every man oppressed by a fucktard full himself every day for money so he doesn't die. I'm with every woman being stepped on by some autistic chad on a daily basis. I wish you and all those worms opressing good men and women the goriest, bloodiest, slowest death.

Weed an/or booze and my gayman pc is all I need

Sounds like you have retard rage. I've seen it before. Special ed kid didn't get something he wanted in highschool and just started charging down the locker hall just smashing people.

>I don't like my boss
>guess I'll just shoot him like a nigger
faggots like you are the reason ppl are crying about gun control in the US.

Attached: Kfc_nigger_king.jpg (199x253, 8K)

I'm from Texas too. Never got busted despite years of commiting daily felonies. Ever sharpen the end of a toothbrush to jab someone in the neck/eye if they fucked with you?

B..but he didn't use a gun...he used a tire iron... what now? Ban tire irons?

>What’s it like being stuck in a jail cell
depend son which country and which prison you get in.
I surely wasnt happy in there. Still it was good having no shitskins in our prison system.
>looking out at the free world from small window
this is a joke right? do you really think you can just look outside? everything you see are prison walls.

Been to county a few times, in different counties here in Ohio. (Ashland, Tiffin, Delaware, and Franklin) Max time I served was 15 days in Ashland the other places were just between 1-3.

Ashland was basically adult daycare, not a single black dude in the place. They had just recently remodeled the whole place so everything was new. The beds were nice, they had a fresh dinner menu up every week that consisted of tacos and other good shit. Hi-def big screen cable TV in the pod that we could switch to whatever we wanted. Fresh hot cinnamon rolls every morning. Actually wish I could go back, my IRL quality of life is actually shittier.

The other jails however, were fucking nightmare dungeons. Full of niggers who steal your shit, rusty metal bars, no windows, no tvs. Brutal.

So it seems like it just depends on where you get locked up at. Ashland county is an upper class rural white area btw.

>someone in berkely,ca asked me to buy weed. >told him I didn't sell weed and gave him a gram. >got arrested and charged for "garnishing marijuans
>mfw

Attached: pink_wojak.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Hahababha fuckin same. Houston here

Hey im i didnt kill him cause hes a vegetable now cause of severe brain damage lol

i was referring to his comment about how if there was a gun his boss would be "fired"

Sentenced 90 days for Theft from a motor vehicle

>didn't kill him but now he has severe brain damage
so basically he's dead

You car jacked someone? Are you black?

I'm from Dallas. It's like I tell my buddy who recently got a felony. Just be white lmao

Attached: A386005C-B59E-42EA-A62D-B7A1A3481911.jpg (927x593, 137K)

>90 days for theft of motor vehicle
please tell me you at least stole a mustang or something worth going to jail over.

Yeah and nowadays he jus t lies there while his kids tAke care of him lol the lazy cunt

wot did he do mate?

You do realize there's no way out of being a shitty person at this point right? Either you're LARPing or you're serious and in both ways you're just a waste of life.

Got me fired me so i bashed him lol

Full serious

Ashland County Jail
>privately owned
Franklin County Jail
>county owned
And that's the difference.

Did a week in wait for trail and the window was tinted i couldn't see anything outside..

I did 26 years in prison from 1980 to 1996 for stabbing a pedophile to death. Everyone liked me in prison because of the crime I had committed. Even people on the outside liked me. I'm glad to be out now though.

I did 26 years in prison from 1980 to 2006 for stabbing a pedophile to death. Everyone liked me in prison because of the crime I had committed. Even people on the outside liked me. I'm glad to be out now though.

either that or a junky

Attached: Steals-your-soul-your-car-And-eats-your-chicken-meme-61104.jpg (600x526, 49K)

Once you're in jail, never open your mouth, ever. No even to breathe. If you have to open your mouth to breathe...don't. You don't have any rights. You aren't allowed to look at anyone, if you look at someone, be prepared to live with the fact that you are going to have to talk to them...and that means youre going to have to open your mouth...and the second you look at someone or even open your mouth for one instant its over, and you're back where you started with nothing, and if you have to talk and you got nothing you're essentially fucking yourself because its your own fault...be prepared to face some demons, hell loves to fuck with inmates, shit gets real bad real fast, you will be experiencing torture, and cabin fever like a mother fucker, my only advice is to sign language your self the fuck out of there and learn to beg for pity like a crack addict begs for crack, which is a whole lot...cuz you don't get shit else in jail.

>1980-1996
>20 years

pick one

Attached: awtwat.jpg (576x768, 171K)

I'm hoping this is just trolling

Stole a pair of Nikes and money. No im not a nigger.
Didn't steal a car, stole some shoes and money. In the end I was a dumbass.

if you read the post you would see that user said he did 26 years
>1980-1996=26 years
jesus do you fuckwhits even read anymore?

how old were you when you did it

I'm 57 now

>1980-1996 = ?

Try again buddy.

I was wondering why you got 5 years for that, sound harsh for just beating someone up, even with a weapon.
But the brain damage.....permanent.
Not bad for fucking up someone's life.

Dumbass.

Good luck with your inevetable homelessness.

Dude.. reading is fundimental. He said "if he had a gun he would of shot em.

Full retard

Clearly not becuse if he wanted to shoot him it takes 20 minutes to get a gun in Texas.

I personally like it,
a set out routine that I follow everyday and everything is fairly simple in prison you aren't playing 4D chess with everyone you meet

Pedophiles are the absolute scum of the earth. I don't agree with murder, but if I had to pick somebody to murdered, it would've been a pedo or a rapist.

Um..wtf r u talking about. I mean your right..but you still are missing the point

>rape is worse than murder.
Your logic is flawed.

Id rather get killed

Good for you

Thanks retard

Name calling now?

No, why? Retard

why did you stab him?

trust a prison thread to be full of fucking idiots. google a calculator and do the maths on there. Fucking hell.

More often than not you dont actually get a window in your cell. When I was in we got to leave the cell for exercise, but that was the only time you could see the light of day.

ITT: faggot criminals that can't stay out of trouble with the law. Have fun being a piece of shit for the rest of your lives.

Go live in a college dorm and see for yourself.

name calling is the lowest type of argument in a disagreement.

kind of like working a 9-5 job with a college debt

spent 24 hours in one after false domestic report from ex-wife. time stops in there and you just starting to get suicidal and mental thoughts from isolation in few hours.

you'll need strong psychology and adoption to fight isolation and maintain human traits.

>closing your eyes helps, working out, solving mental puzzles and writing lyrics in your head. basically keeping your brain active and under control.

in general population is different I assume as you just need to follow established rules and maintain strong human traits not to be prayed on.