So who the actual fuck is this guy?

So who the actual fuck is this guy?

Stefan Corbin Burnett

He's the king. He runs the underworld. He decides who does what and where they do it at.

he is the beast you worship

I believe he was a black quarterback

A homeless negro who raps over electronic music for spare change

wasnt he albino?

he's billy but not really
he's the lord of the game
he's the swimming instructor
he's the hacker

his existence is a momentary lapse of reason

his in your area teaching bitches how to swim

grimes

Press S to spit on grave

He knows the first three numbers

He has some shit to say...

Friedrich "Pickle Rick" Nietzsche

He's Howling Wolf's relative

This is a human being

Does he still work at a pizzeria?

He got fired a few years ago and fell on hard times. I saw him at the local men's shelter last week.

James Harden

he's not you
he's not you
HE'S NOT YOU

mc ride from death grips

nobody
a tramp
a hobo

edgy art student

>mfw it's actually true

Is the guy in the Exmilitary cover supposed to be his relative or ancestor or some shit?

I can't tell if they're actually similar or im just racist and cant tell black people apart

never know me never know me never will

just some random picture from somewhere one member kept as a power image or lucky charm
and it ended up as the cover?

probably an ancestor from cotton fields or something, the creases make it look like a photo from long ago.

get this hothead outta here

It's a photo of an Aborigine

He looks similar to Stefan though, right? Am I just crazy

also they wouldn't have colored photographs that far back...

i read that somewhere
fuck off to /tv bane poster

they are both black males yeah ahahah

its mc ride

yeah, hes a black albino, read it in his book.

Mr Grips

black skin
curly hair
beard

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well shit faggot THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME AMIRITE LOL TAXCUT WHO NEEDS HEALTH INSURANCE

Hes that one satanic emo hobo with blackface

a dedicated artist from the hood know his brother the other one

it's a photo of an indigenous australian you fucking moron

>le reddit homeless man yelling over shitty incohesive instrumentals

Honestly he sounds the same on every song, so stale and boring now. He's portraying the same redundant tryhard edgelord character except in a few rare songs like Eh or On GP. His lyrics are so laughably emo, Evanescence-tier garbage. He makes for a great meme, but he's really trash as a lyricist. Very rarely does he actually flow with the beat, he can actually be decent if he tried (Takyon, Double Helix).

For some reason hipster white boys think listening to Death Grips, MF Doom, Earl Sweatshirt makes them "woke" and special intellectual rebellious snowflakes. In reality, they're just pretending to like boring music just to fit in the hivemind. That's the big irony. They think they're so different and special when they're the ones trying so hard to fit in with the hivemind.

who cares? what is it, 2010?

>I don't like it so everyone else must be faking because I know better
Also that's some awfully cooked bacon

your absolutely right, i agree 100% with everything about your post

It's a hungry nigger

The eyes change permanently after you've been hungry for long enough

Faggot mommy's boys on mu don't know this

Nothing makes me cringe more than tryhard contrarians like you. You're trying so hard to be different. Just listen to what you like instead of listening to music for social reasons.

you dont know the half of it

>social reasons
>ignoring the stuff I said about the instrumentals, the redundancy of MC ride's character and lyrics and his awful flow

Yeah, not liking your meme group doesn't make me a contrarian because I have valid reasons for liking them. The fact that you had to cherrypick what to respond to and doesn't actually have any defense about any of DG's musical aspects just proves me right.

mr t lookalike

What do you listen to?

I absolutely LOVE how no Death Grips fan can actually come up with an intelligent response and just sidesteps like cowards. You're not "woke" because you like Reddit's favorite experimental hip hop group.

Spewing ad hominems towards me doesn't change the fact their production quality is on par with amateurs, just random glitchy shit that doesn't take talent to make. MC Ride's """lyrics""" are something a tryhard goth kid would write. You know the ones that constantly proclaim they're atheists and that pretend to commit suicide for attention. MC Ride is the same repetitive character for 99% of his discography, same forced delivery, same edgy lyrics. I do know better, because no human with a brain, with a dick and balls would unironically like this garbage.

If I have to say something good about them, MC Ride is a great painter.

he's the coathanger in yr man's vagina

yeah, why are all death grips fans white guys that wear hipster glasses that look like they got bullied in high school?

>cucktano
Major KEK

>Trying this hard
Just stop dude, people like different music to you. That and the fact you're attempting to call Zach Hill's drumming amateur speaks volumes about your understanding of rhythm

>implying I actually give a shit what someone else likes
Keep projecting

last time i heard he get got

You want an intelligent response?
I don't care if I'm ""woke"". I don't care if some fucking website gets you all "boo whoo they like it so now I can't" . I don't care if I'm edgy, in fact none of my friends know what I'm listening to - I listen to DG because I enjoy their music period. Normally I would not care for your opinion as well, but just the sheer amount of the text you write on this topic makes me think you actually do believe what you're saying. Okay, let's take a look:
>You're not "woke" because you like Reddit's favorite experimental hip hop group.
That's an extremely stupid thing to say as is. Why do you care about Reddit at all? What's it got to do with Death Grips? Do you, like, unironically can't listen to music if it's popular enough
>His lyrics are so laughably emo, Evanescence-tier garbage
Proofs of that?
>For some reason hipster white boys think listening to Death Grips, MF Doom, Earl Sweatshirt makes them "woke" and special intellectual rebellious snowflakes.
Why do you care about white hipster boys so much you actually know their music preferences?
>In reality, they're just pretending to like boring music just to fit in the hivemind.
Proofs of that?
>I do know better, because no human with a brain, with a dick and balls would unironically like this garbage.
Proofless statement.
>the fact their production quality is on par with amateurs
Proofless statement.
>I do know better,
Blatant lie
>I'm a huge cuck who can't like what Redtit likes. I use the word "snowflake" to hide the fact that I'm a "snowflake" myself, the only difference being that I reject things to be different instead of commiting to them
Oh, massive props for you for this self-awareness.

Isn’t that the “I am the captain now” guy?

>no actual argument defending the instrumental, flow, redundant character or lyrics again
>just generic edgy Sup Forums response and pepe the frog

Thank you for proving me right. We're done here.

I don't owe you a debate about why I like something you don't, sweetie.

>saying we're done instead of even trying to answer counterquestions
>wanting an intelligent response
>not being able to handle it
We're done indeed, I slightly underestimated how stupid you are.

DG are one of the handful of genuinely interesting bands of the last 10 years.

xD

>why are all death grips fans white guys that wear hipster glasses that look like they got bullied in high school

Rick & Morty fanbase, thats why. death grips is also nihilistic and pseudo-intellectual so makes sense white betas love it

zach Hill is a fucking beast during live performances

that's Sad Chris Rock

I'm gonna buy a shirt with his face printed on

yo let us enjoy our fucking music dude

get the fuck off this thread, then, you actual autist

i dont like KPop threads but you dont see me clicking on them. fucking christ

Oh holy shit I just compared OP's pic and this and they're not the same shit I've thought all this time they were the SJW's were right I'm a racist piece of shit.

I know how to drum but I wanna learn to drum like the beast that is Zach Hill. Where the fuck do I start?

Just go batshit insane

Also, make sure the drums are low tuned, Zach mentioned it in an interview

A boxcar and a jug o' wine...and a switchblade, if you get too close

He's the real reason Hillary lost the election

Nobody, I'm nobody.

Anyone else think Ride has kinda toned down the crazy in DG's later albums? Exmilitary is really the only album where Ride sounds like a crazy homeless man rapping. Their more recent stuff sounds a lot more tame.

kek

I believe he's an Aboriginal (Native of Australia).

Ride was fucking angry in Military I guess things are better for him now.

he never worked at a pizzeria

So, am I right if I think that DG is just a project that MC Ride has to deal with depression?

Did you not listen to Jenny Death?

that crowd

that fucking crowd