The Young Pope

Will we have the last 2 episodes tomorrow? Hold me, bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/these-four-cardinals-asked-pope-francis-to-clarify-amoris-laetitia-43614/
chattsportsnet.com/entertainment/tv-shows/jude-laws-the-young-pope-season-2-works-italian-pm-big-fan-series/19900/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>image.jpg

Fuck off.

Don't be mad, user. Anger is a grave sin.

I marathoned the opening credits of episode 1 but nothing exploded, does it ever start getting good?

spaghetti niggers will fuck it up again

Why is nobody talking about this ?

Anyway, season 2 confirmed

Do we hate it yet Sup Forums?

Make Catholicism Great Again!

In other related news, Pope is finally being cockblocked.
catholicnewsagency.com/news/these-four-cardinals-asked-pope-francis-to-clarify-amoris-laetitia-43614/

Jokes on you, there's no opening credits in episode 1.

No, we love it.
Don't we like Sorrentino ?

There is none before the third episodes if I recall correctly. Before that, they're integrated to the narration

The less Sup Forums talks about a show, the better it is. We're here to shitpost and bash movies and tv shows. If it's good, we don't need to talk about it.

>After all this time, I've become The Young Pope (TM)... Hillary for president 2016
Dropped the show after hearing this

>Anonymous
fuck off

is this show any good?

I'm considering watching it but it looks like it would just be a drag

Sup Forums likes this show?

>is this show any good?
Good cinematography, good songs, good acting, good lines. Some people might find it a little bit slow.

Yes we do.

Lenny is a Trump guy but he never votes. NON EXPEDIT

lol francis straight up ignored them, aint shit happening. catholicism isn't going to revert back to pre-vatican 2 for a long time, if ever.

>“We hope that no one will judge us, unjustly, as adversaries of the Holy Father and people devoid of mercy. What we have done and are doing has its origin in the deep collegial affection that unites us to the Pope, and from an impassioned concern for the good of the faithful.”
>The signatories were Cardinals Walter Brandmüller, president emeritus of the Pontifical Committee for Historical Sciences; Raymond Burke, patron of the Order of Malta and prefect emeritus of the Apostolic Signatura; Carlo Caffarra, Archbishop Emeritus of Bologna; and Joachim Meisner, Archbishop Emeritus of Cologne.

They are going to get sent to Alaska for their disrespect

>francis straight up ignored them
That's a funny way of saying is dragging on the procedure because he knows he's fucked.

>because he knows he's fucked.
What? He could simply give an answer to those rebels and tell them to suck it and shut the fuck up, which is what they should have done in the first place if they weren't a bunch of lutherans in disguise.

Excited to pirate this show in its entirety once it's over 3bh

That's not how it goes. He's not all powerful.

Well you could start now, there's 8 episodes out with 2 left

>"I am willing to wage a war without end against you!"
>"They chose a Pope, they didn't know but will begin to understand."

This is a true kino.

>he doesn't post on the go

>after just 5 weeks the greatest telekino of the year will be over

>Anyway, season 2 confirmed
Thank you Holy Father. I couldn't see how Sorrentino was going to finish this properly in two episodes

source?

Seems it was confirmed awhile back

chattsportsnet.com/entertainment/tv-shows/jude-laws-the-young-pope-season-2-works-italian-pm-big-fan-series/19900/

Praying my boy Voiello doesn't suffer