Seriously how the fuck do we even compete??

Seriously how the fuck do we even compete??

Attached: 3426323.jpg (261x400, 95K)

By smashing the completely untrue & racist ass stereotype of black men universally having huge dicks.
The truth is it's as "universal" for them as it is for whites or any other race.

Attached: 05148502650.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Attached: 6D2K8iR.png (1080x914, 1.13M)

u needed us when u put us in chains cuz u cant work without sweating or bitchin about shit fuck pasty fag

Hahaha! When's the last time you saw a construction crew with a black dude in it? And the spics took all the farming jobs the blacks didn't want! Now all you have is food stamps and welfare!

>all you have is food stamps and welfare!
hahah thanks for that, whitey! u can't do shit about it either Ahaha u get called racist and crawl away like bitch

Ooga booga muh dik!!

>Come to Sup Forums
>Insecure crackers think I have a huge dick and I am strong and get all girls and I'm automatically born with aids
>laugh at insecure crackers
>cry and later jack off to hentai
You people actually think we ain't physically or mentally the same because I've been watching this go from ironic racism which was fun and all turn to a bunch of retarded rednecks and poles

>when u put us in chains
Great job allowing that to happen, btw.
Obviously you're superior to the ones who managed to enslave you for hundreds of years

Not every woman wants to climb Everest. Many prefer to take a day hike along a more manageable mountain path without any danger or special gear.

now we enslave u while u work and pay us in reparation welfare/benefits and ebt
what is funny is that media and acedemia is on r side so u do nothing bout it either bitchmade

so who the nigga now bitchboi???

as if that shit wasn't common sense that would have just come along

how do black bois even compete with this ?

Attached: dear god.jpg (259x194, 7K)

what about my chink dick

Rabbi, why so many nigger dick threads? Don't you have a young boy to sodomize in a Jew steambath? Fuck off.

Attached: 1350781127064.png (300x360, 7K)

You are one of the gayest people that post on Sup Forums. Like homosexual.

>crawl away like bitch
Are you one of those recently migrated negros? I know they're having difficulty feeding your people in the home land.

>Fuck off.
You fuck off back to Sup Forums, retard

You are still the niggers.
Welfare & EBT aren't shit compared to a high paying job that white privilege provides. Even guys that cuck you are ALLOWING you to fuck their wives, you're SERVING them still at their pleasure.
Nothing you do or even can do will serve yourselves or lift up your communities, ultimately everything you do benefits the whites. Or a cop of your own color will execute you while we all collectively shrug it off.
You will never have any REAL value or worth in this world.

Attached: blackmasterrace.jpg (480x468, 22K)

>taking the bait this hard
jfc

Hmm... I wonder who's behind this thread?

Attached: ohboi.png (963x908, 981K)

Kill all negros
Cops are working on it

we gunna steal yo girl black boi

Attached: leleleleleleleleleleelelelelle.jpg (444x299, 29K)

>cries about redditor
>reddit spaces
wew lad

>Y-you took the bait, haha, we got you
>nothing that you say matters cause y-you were responding to bait

Attached: 1521775667152.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Fuck you Rabbi.

Attached: jewshit.jpg (747x601, 48K)

>damage control initiated
backpedaling as intended

We're white, duh.

White is right, you insecure cuck. Smack your bitch a little more, fuck her rough, choke her while you pound that pussy. Make sure she knows you're a man and that you'll fucking kill her if she cheats on you.

Attached: Being White.jpg (388x525, 63K)

Poor guy will never get a proper blowjob

>backpedaling as intended
Better hope there are functioning brakes on that bike you stole.

What's the competition?

We go to father and son events. Clearly they won't show up to compete

Attached: 0645047b1fb89b1ec2e4b9dad6eedb7de471874ae9dc6dac06bad0ab7fce5416.jpg (600x600, 32K)

I used to be joke-racist, but over the last two years, I've become legit racist. Not because I'm insecure (lol I know y'all ain't got big dicks, and I know a lot of you are insecure because you know that's all anyone thinks about you), but because YOUR insecurity is coming back on us.

I never did shit to anybody, but now, when I snap, I'm going to kill a random nigger for every time I've been called "cracker" by you fucking monkeys.

See Africa

By having an IQ average higher than 89.

89? You're feeling generous today, aren't you?

Depends on which country and which study you look at. But it always seems to be around 85 to 90.

Attached: letra_i_1_g.gif (500x500, 8K)

do black guys actually post on here? :thonking:

anthony you know whats next

by being decent human beings

By not being black.
Damn how stupid people are these days.

Do what the niggers did. Run around naked and make dick size the primary feature for breeding selection. And you can always hang rocks from your dick with a rope and walk around to artificially lengthen it.

And there you go. A society whose primary characteristic is how big of a dick you are. You should appreciate that.

In Africa, it's closer to 70, brah

By holding jobs and actually supporting your family and not beating up women like nigs ALWAYS do

that dick can even go properly up. the dick is retarted

as the blacks are. most of them are fucking stupid idiots that dont have any clue what is happening in the world, and they are still mad about slavery.

big dicks? is that all you got? dumb chicks may fuck 'em and get some babies, but thats it. black person will not go work but fuck more bitches, abandon babies and bitches.

then no intelligent white man will ever take a woman with black child. they will just die off slowly.

Attached: t7.jpg (976x734, 163K)

Well I know I shouldn't be fucking naked outside getting a boner for no apparent reason letting people take my picture so it then can be posted on Sup Forums for me to see it 3 years later and go fuck I'm a nigger and then kill myself because I hate niggers.

What the fuck!!!!!! Is your self-esteem that low? Why do you want to compete to colored people? Why do you want to compete to other dicks? Tiny dicked racist, maybe?!

True word