If you are 7 feet or taller, you have 20% chances of making it into the NBA

>if you are 7 feet or taller, you have 20% chances of making it into the NBA
So, being tall is a "skill"?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/dandiamond/2013/06/27/nba-draft-is-being-7-feet-tall-the-fastest-way-to-get-rich-in-america/#76e865546522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

being tall gives you an advantage over shorter players.

it's an advantage, not a skill

/thread

forbes.com/sites/dandiamond/2013/06/27/nba-draft-is-being-7-feet-tall-the-fastest-way-to-get-rich-in-america/#76e865546522

>if you are 5 feet or shorter you have a 20 percent change of making it into the Yuropa Soccer Federation
So, is being a manlet a "skill"?

u mad manlet?

>you have 80% chance of not making it into the NBA if you're 7 feet or taller

you can hardly call something that gives you a 80% chance of failure a "skill"

anyway, there's also an "upper limit", gigalanklets like webm related are almost always way too weak and injury prone to become pro sport players. Guys like Muresan and Bol are exceptions and even them never became more than meme players

99.99% people shorter than 7 foot don't make it to the nba

You have to be tall to a certain extent. Isiah Thomas is the shortest person in the league and he's on the upper end of manlet range. Theres more 7 footers than sub 6 footers. Meanwhile what's that ratio in real life? 10,000:1?

there are currently 47 active players in the NBA that are 7 feet or taller.
99.99% of 7-footers don't make it to the NBA. many very big people lack the of hand-eye coordination requires to catch the ball effectively, and moves their body awkwardly.
Being a basketball player requires a set of skills, that being tall helps in some of them (block, rebound ans so), but it's not a guarantee to being good at sports.

You're wrong, literally 20% of 7' people play at least 1 min in the NBA

Basketball is small ball now. Lanklets are dead

no he's sort of right

The actual stat is 15% of men 7ft+ in the world are in the NBA.

> An actual accounting of 7-footers, domestic or global, does not exist in any reliable form. National surveys by the Center for Disease Control list no head count or percentile at that height. (Only 5% of adult American males are 6’3″ or taller.)…

The curve shaped by the CDC’s available statistics, however, does allow one to estimate the number of American men between the ages of 20 and 40 who are 7 feet or taller: fewer than 70 in all. Which indicates, by further extrapolation, that while the probability of, say, an American between 6’6″ and 6’8″ being an NBA player today stands at a mere 0.07%, it’s a staggering 17% for someone 7 feet or taller.

imagine seeing this guy running alone in your garden at 4 am

>Only 5% of adult American males are 6’3″ or taller.)…

time to nuke this shithole

why are men becoming shorter and less alpha?

*wobble wobble wobble*

I'm only 6'1 and I could swear at least 30% of guys are taller than me. Am I just filtering the sea of manlets?

>I'm only 6'1 and I could swear at least 30% of guys are taller than me. Am I just filtering the sea of manlets?
stop slouching and looking down. I'm an exact 6', on the dot. And it seems like most people are shorter than me. Its rare I need to look up at anyone. Average male height in the usa is 5'9" (5'4" for women) in 2016. 6" tall puts you in the 90 percentile.