BREAKING: REFUGEES BURN DOWN FAIR CENTER IN GERMANY

WHAT DOES Sup Forums THINK ABOUT THIS?

>A fair hall burned down in German city Düsseldorf today at 11 am

>It was used as a provisional accomodation building for refugees

>28 refugees and two firemen were injured

>six refugees who lived in the hall were arrested with arson charges on late afternoon

>police reports they burned down the building to "get better housing conditions"

Other urls found in this thread:

rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duesseldorf/blaulicht/brand-in-duesseldorf-mit-22-verletzten-zwei-maenner-festgenommen-aid-1.6030257
express.de/duesseldorf/exklusiv-fluechtlingsheim-in-duesseldorf--verdaechtiger-prahlt-mit-video-von-den-flammen-24187430
gerati.de/2014/09/02/kein-veganer-lebt-vegan/
pro-koeln.org/bocklemuend-gesamtschule-laedt-zur-kontaktboerse-mit-jungen-maennlichen-asylbewerbern/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another viewpoint

bump for truth

news are saying they arrested two germans living nearby
source?

It's okay they were just practicing their oven building skills

>tanned germans most likely

Germany, you are good at making camps. Perhaps you should make a few, and keep them busy with some work?

>>six refugees who lived in the hall were arrested with arson charges on late afternoon
Yeah right, Germans would totally arrest rapefugees.

titel says: "Police investigates against six refugees for heavy arson"

rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duesseldorf/blaulicht/brand-in-duesseldorf-mit-22-verletzten-zwei-maenner-festgenommen-aid-1.6030257

Why would refugees burn it down? That doesn't make any sense!

>06/07/16(Tue)10:33:44

shiiieeettttt

Migrants burn their own shit down so they can get better housing and sympathy pussy.

why would jews draw swastikas on their own front door?
why would niggers fake accounts and call themselves nigger on social media?

They get a compensation in Germany if their housing place gets burned down plus they get literally a better house to live in

For better housing, maybe with a whirlpool and some servants.

When will your inner Nazi come out and Germans begin to rid their lands of the shitskin problem?

pls tell me you are joking

here if they tried something like that they would only find themselves in another shitty building but more packaged than before

Sup Forums is always right

kek

germany is cucked country in person

if refugees burn down their places the first thing that's done here by the media is to warn of "right wing groups" who might "instrumentalize" these incidents

can you imagine how fucking expensive this shit is ?
atleast it keeps the economy running right

>police reports they burned down the building to "get better housing conditions"

Jesus Christ, my blood pressure is up from having read this.

easy there, buddy
its a smart move to wait for Trump being President first

And they will get it

I feel you i actually live in that city

We are Germany mate, there was an article yesterday. Refugees get newly made houses in Bremen, with an garden etc.

true

they are building new houses with luxury flats everywhere for them - of course you and i pay the rent

Hey, could you guys not post negative things about refugees.

It's illegal in my country to read about bad things involving refugees

I just don't understand. If I was fleeing some war-torn shithole and desperate to get anything I could to survive, what would possess me to say "this isn't good enough, I'm going to light shit on fire until you give me something better"? What entitlement is this?

do they have swamps in Germany?

that's where I would send these fuckers

If you lend them one finger they'll grab your hand and eat it

But Stannn

It's the burgers

Ha

>fleeing some war-torn shithole
stop this meme
only very few fleeing the war

Little bit of column A and a little bit of column B, Mr. Barbosa.

>The local police tweeted that it was a "local german nazi"
You left this out.

What the fuck is a fair hall?

Did they? i didn't even see that - that'd make the situation even more obscure kek

link?

I hate to be the /gif/-cunt
but GIEV SAUCE YOU CUNT

Messehalle dude

i don't know the exact translation

>be at work when news comes in
>vegan coworker: "fucking nazis"

sometimes it is hard to hide my powerlevel

You deserve this for being so weak.

About time you fired those ovens up, Fritz!

>"local german nazi"
aren't those banned/illegal in Germany?

You're a big smoke billow

Do you think I speak your faggot language?
Just try and google it, bro, it's sure as fuck I can't.
I've read it in the thread about this happening earlier today.
Some local guy said their police tweeted it.
So maybe check out Offiziale Düsseldorf Polizei twitter or something.

Lol no, start killing muzzies on the reg, yeah, some of you will get arrested, but if you organize a campaign to start killing them all over, it won't stop and you'll win

"nazi" is a codeword for everyone who is not far left

what?
source:
express.de/duesseldorf/exklusiv-fluechtlingsheim-in-duesseldorf--verdaechtiger-prahlt-mit-video-von-den-flammen-24187430

6 refugees arrested

next time he tells you he's a vegan, show him this

gerati.de/2014/09/02/kein-veganer-lebt-vegan/

step up your game germany

>Die 180 anwesenden Bewohner, allesamt Männer, konnten ins Freie flüchten

The 180 present ""human"" could all flee to safety, all are men.

>all are men

Next time he tells you he's a vegan, tell him he's a beta pussyboy, then slap him hard in the face.

godspeed user

What did the place look like before?

jej

I had a German gf, but after visiting Germany a few times I was pretty relieved when we had to split up. Can't stand that country, everyone's just brainwashed to think that shit like this is okay with maybe a few hiding their power level

#notallmuslims
#religionofpeace
#whitemanprovokethem
#killallwhitecismales

Take this man's word as truth.

>mfw beggars can't be choosers
>but in Germany(tm), they can

truth spoken

shit forgot pic

>self-proclaimed german 'school without racism' in Cologne urges female students to participate in a 'Welcome Party' for 141 male refugees aged 18-30

pro-koeln.org/bocklemuend-gesamtschule-laedt-zur-kontaktboerse-mit-jungen-maennlichen-asylbewerbern/

That shit seems perfectly fine for refugees. You know, people that are fleeing a fucking war-torn country. How do they not question the validity of the majority of the refugee claims when clearly there are a large number that are abusing the hospitality because they thought that Europe = free money and everyone is rich?

THAT'S OUR JOBS THEY ARE TAKING !!!!

Germans who think this is a good idea need to be put down.

oh great now they get a free harem too!

how conveniant!

They're going to have to stop using that proclamation

>Police investigates against six refugees for heavy arson
What for exactly? They are not going to sentence or (g*d forbid) send them back to their respective shitholes anyway.

Underrated

Gutmenschen are retarded, they believe what the media shows them.
Slap on the wrist and better houses obviously.

That cloud looks like a white DBZ character powering up

They want to make it at least look like there is something like law enforcement

Haha fuck the europeans let them burn I'm tired of thier false sense of superiority
It's all so tiresome.... bunch of state sized countries bitch in about how white they are and thier white majority still makes them relevant (Americunts only have 63% whites) is thier only arguement in any thread fucking pathetic europeans we should of let the germans burn it to the ground

is there going to be a small group of germans soon that all dress up as nazis, somehow get guns and kill all the refugees?

i don't understand how germans can put up with stupid crap like this

They are gimmie grants.

SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R

brainwashed by the media that's how

They should build a wall around the burned center, stick those 6 hotheads there and have some soldiers on the wall to prevent escapes.

this is why the rest of the world sees you as retarded

Because hardly any of them are fleeing war-torn shitholes. Just regular shitholes.

>They should build a wall around the burned center, stick those 6 hotheads there and have some soldiers on the wall to prevent escapes.
They should just fucking execute them. Leave it to a fincuck to let murderers live.

>minderjährige Schüler
>18-30 jährige männliche "Flüchtlinge"
Do they put something in the tap water? Why has everyone gone insane lately?

As a curious man I must ask, how does one burn a building of this size in so little time with so many people in the vicinity?

Like we give a fuck.....

They come here expecting to be treated like little princes

The vast majority are not war refugees but opportunistic funsters who are looking to have a ride on the European taxpayer's dime

They are political and cultural joyriders

Welcome to immigration and minorities in the 21st century....

This and why nobody knows/talks about his ?
They are literally telling young girls to go to 18-30 Year old degenerates for some future/instantanious ficki ficki.

What the fuck ?

>More is always better

That graph needs a "Race war scenario" added to it.

>they had better housing than soldiers in middle east

what's wrong with this image?

From the interior it seemed like the structure want especially flammable, either.