UK packaging sucks also general smokers thread. What you smoking?

UK packaging sucks also general smokers thread. What you smoking?

Attached: 035093.jpg (169x300, 16K)

Cock, like you.

GV's the choice for me

Ooooooo satire

Quit, but Marb Reds bcuz Amerifag. Also worth noting Camel has best pack designs

I do like camels packaging. Shame everything over here has the dull "this gonna kill you" packets

That's a lame pic, we havu infected mouthhole pics on our pacs in here. My brand is L&M reds

That's just one of the more boring ones. Sometimes they have gangrene infected feet or other shit

You might have the same pic series then, sorry about that outburst mate.

Everything about the UK sucks. I can't wait for your retarded shithole to fucking sink.

Attached: sobranie-gold.jpg (345x453, 21K)

na, only thing about uk that sucks is that they're beyond the point of no return with an unnamed foreign culture

Cheeky pack of Turners from that bloke outside Aldi.

You've copped the "plain packaging" BS too? We've had it for years here in Austfailure.

It had no effect on smoking rates. The 600% increase in tobacco product prices did however, and quitfags attributed it to the former rather than the latter.

And other stupid countries believed them.

I'm living in Russia and at least here, sobranie is just a piece of shit, but basically it's a russian brand, lol

Thing is u American would be fucked without us... We invited the internet, ivf bypass surgery and designed the iPod touch and iPhones..

1st the warning labels like "tobacco kills" came, then these pics.
Like smokers know it's not really that healthy. It's about 6€ a pack in here atm, the taxes on it go higher like twice a year

sorry, not american, from the country that gave the world cellphones

Damn that's cheap. A 20 deck of marlboro reds is like £10

it's gonna be around that in 2 years, i miss the times when a 20mb was 2,5 euros

Used to smoke Lambert and butler blue because they were £6.50 for 20 when they first came out think there at like £7.50 depends where u buy them from. Now I stick to tobacco golden Virginia

I smoked Newports for 20 years and had no problem with fertility.

Attached: image.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

Canadian classics cause Canuck, it’s alright

I don't think they even sell newports here, is that an american brand?

samefagging here but...

Because of the EU laws we can't see what brands are sods here, every tobacco shit is hidden. Stores can only sell you specific brand if you ask for it, ty euroshit

Been tempted to switch to rollies but too much hassle

i used to roll me own, i love it how people stare when you make a pretty fag from nothing

anyone else noticed that theres only white people on uk cigarrette packets?

come to sweden, we always have at least 3 different colors on each package

If you don't buy 100 g tubs of tobacco and then use a rolling machine, you are doing something wrong.

Attached: 100g_Can_of_Next_Tobacco.jpg (1200x1600, 195K)

Recently quit, but usally Marlboro Reds as well

and yeah mate, our packaging sucks balls