THEORETICAL methods of drug smuggling thread

THEORETICAL methods of drug smuggling thread.

I have a fantastic idea.
What if you had a cylinder created from a more dense metal than lead. Inside this cylinder was the cocaine (or drug of choice) and this was then placed inside an ingot of lead and rapidly cooled. Then it would pass through the x-ray machine.

Attached: 29598329_1880329931986326_6416811547640255513_n.jpg (750x924, 91K)

And then you shove the cylinder up your ass

hide all the drugs inside your own bloodstream

Hahahahahah

Great, now you just gotta explain to customs why you are transporting ingots of lead.

Why the fuck is this so funny hahahaha

Just post it in the mail?

And these cylinders could be fronted as fence connectors. You're welcome. Give me a cut

What if they were specifically transported by boat too. Isn't there less chance of a dog sniffing about? Because a dog would be able to smell it through the metal after a while.

Do you have any idea how heavy lead it?
Not to mention the denser metal inside of it?
Once you've successfully sold and transported the stuff, you might earn 3 bucks and spend the rest on postage.

Very true. What are the modern methods of smuggling though, how is it still possible today? This is a brainstorming session. Suggest stuff.

What kind of mushrooms are those in the picture?

I think they are boletes. They arent psychoactive.

pay poor person to swallow sealed plastic capsules of drug (usually paid per capsule)

pay for their airfare, passport photo, etc. to desired destination

pay them in cash once they pass the capsules through their bowels

or just get your own plane and fly it over the boarder where there aren't as many guards

shipping containers are often used as well

I'm not a smuggler, so I wouldn't know, but I do know that lead cylinders are a bad idea, you're not trying to get shit past superman, think smarter.
I guess the issue is what are you smuggling and where are you smuggling to?
Are you trying to cross oceans, land borders or what?

Nice to know. Thanks. And I have a pretty deep understanding of the psychedelic kind. lol.

At events and festivals common thing to do is chuck all your pills in a balloon tie it up and get a chick to shove it up her v. pretty fucked concept but the worst thing about it is that it aint hard at all to find chicks to do it. Never seen it fail before even against dogs. helps if she smells like a fishmarket as well

Coke from Columbia to Britain. I'm just wondering how they do it. I know it's dropped from planes as it occasionally washes up on the beach and gets on the news.

I can probably get a girl to do that. But it's when it's over the ocean and stuff where it gets sketchy.

what if i put them in my ass

Are you trying to get into that business?
Because I'm pretty sure the people already doing it would resent that.

It's a thought experiment. ;)

i guess the thing you gotta find out is if there's any difference in the thoroughness of the dog's search. from my experience of flyin into the states, festivals are probs more thorough tbh but i guess it depends on how long the scent of the drug takes to permeate through the balloon material