Non-Americans, you now have to (or get to, depending on your point of view) live in the United States...

Non-Americans, you now have to (or get to, depending on your point of view) live in the United States. You can choose which state. Which one do you live in and why?

Mississippi

>choosing to live in the poorest state in the union
lmao

Florida
Similar warm and tropical climate

Is it poor? And it was a joke since it seems hard to live in as a Japanese

And similarly trashy.
I think a nip would have an easy time most places in America, including Mississippi. I don't see what the problem would be for you. It just sucks there is all.

Maine, Massachusetts, Virgina or select parts of California

Virginia*, sorry

Not bad answers tbqh. I dislike the south in general but Virginia is objectively a nice state. What parts of California did you have in mind?

Pick Alaska and you'll never see a brown person in your life. Neither will your kids, or their kids.

Either Oregon or Washington because I live in Loire Atlantique and for some reasons, I have the impression they are the most similar to where I live.

What about the natives? Also I'm pretty sure there are blacks and Hispanics in the cities dude. I've never been but I've read about it. I guess if you live there you can correct me if I'm wrong. I don't care about race anyway, though.

Washington master race here. Based Frenchman gets it. Northwest Murrica is best Murrica.

I've lived in Florida, NY, Texas before, so I'd go with Washington state or Colorado this time around

>inb4 dude weed lmoa
I don't smoke

Anywhere in the north or Santa Monica if I have to live in the south

Colorado

One of the healthiest states, few obeses, active people (I like to run), beautiful nature, mountains, lots of jobs, weed, Red Rock Canyon, Denver Broncos

Massachusetts, Minnesota or NY. All seem like pretty nice places. I have never been in America though, so could anyone give me some input on my choices?

Never been to New York or Massachusetts but Minnesota is nice. Wisconsin too.

Maryland is awesome

Montana
So I won't be bothered by anyone

NY I liked. Especially the Upper State which looks super calm, but NYC is cool to visit too. To live in this state must suck though since your pokitics are controlled by NYC who doesn't give a fuck about the rest of the state.

Massachussets is really nice it is one of my favorite states. Nature and cities are beautiful it really is the center of New England. Boston is an amazing city too. The type of city that is big enough to find everything but not too big that it becomes an annoyance, it reminded me of Quebec City.

>So I won't be bothered by anyone
*blocks your path*

Florida

NYC was fun to visit but I'm not sure if I could live there

inb4 i would kill myself jokes

i really dont want to live in shitskin america

Have you visited Florida? If you have, and you liked it, then okay I guess. But if you're just using your imagination here, I can almost guarantee that you would be disappointed. It's a trashy shithole. Absolute worst state there is in my opinion. Most people probably wouldn't rank it quite THAT low but I'm definitely not alone thinking that it's shit.