Sup Forums I’ve just found out my soon to be ex-gf is a massive slut

Sup Forums I’ve just found out my soon to be ex-gf is a massive slut

>be me
>been with gf for 3 years, lived together for 1.
>never been the jealous kind and she’s never given me much of a reason to be (she was single for over a year before we met or so she said)
>be this morning
>take the day off work bc fuck it, hump day and not feeling it, also way too many sick days racked up
>be lying in bed and wanna jump on the net
>my laptop is in lounge room but gf’s is on her bedside table so fuck it I just grab that
>enter password; we’ve known each others for several years
>go to browse net
>hmmm interesting, there is a gmail account open that I never knew she had WHAT THE FUCK?
>the thought didn’t even cross my mind to respect her privacy, so I start to look as I feel my blood pressure rise
>inbox was clean, sent items was clean but the dumb slut didn’t delete from deleted items
>between 9 months ago and 3 months ago I read through 4 hookups the fucking slut arranged through craigslist.
>The worst part is how dirty she talked to these guys. I used to love how uninhibited she is in bed, but I had foolishly also thought that was solely between her and I.
I really want to get revenge on this slut Sup Forums. I was thinking to get her naked and take heaps of really humiliating photos to spread online, but that could come back to bite me.
Any advice on where I go from here? She doesn’t get home for another 3 hours. Help me fuck her shit up.

Attached: B5B45BBD-D77B-4FE9-8BEB-2A53573781C3.jpg (512x288, 44K)

cheat on her with no remorse.

Give her herpes. That’ll teach her

Definitely not in the US cause CL is dead for that shit.

Is this in some 3rd world country?

nah. just talk to her like a man and kick her ass out.

gaslight her

this

Set up a webcam. Be cool. Get her in the mood. Start with your normal stuff, but then become dominant and rough. Tell her what a filthy slut she is and how from now on she is going to be your fucktoy. Really degrade and humilate her. Live stream it for us. ;)

cool satanic trips tho checked

Not sure what you mean, I am in the US. I don’t use that shit tier website.
We are both on the lease. We only pretty recently re-signed for another 12 months fml. I’ll have to talk to her and cut my losses, but I feels she deserves to be taught a lesson

Tempted to do this and keep for my private collection. Don’t want to give her an excuse to get police involved though

Destroy all her clothes, that's a popular revenge for women when they are scorned, that or anything else that she loves.
or cut your cock off and throw it at her

She can slut around all she wants there's no lesson to be taught. She's clearly using you for half the rent and kind resents you. She must get off to sexting. Post some of her stuff OP.

Terrible idea
Yeah nah, if it got back to her she’d ruin me. It’s something we’ve discussed

You're a faggot who'll never follow through. She knows this too, which is why she keeps cucking you.

Tell her that one of the guys contacted you and told you everything. Just get your facts straight and confront this whore face to face. You can break a lease if you agree to the terms your landlord sets.

>Un-delete the emails
>Forward them all to your email
>Have permanent copies of them all
>Re-delete them all or not, your call
>Share the emails around to anyone she wouldn't want them shared to
>Have evidence of her being shitty forever and she can't do shit
>Not broken any laws in the process and can basically do whatever you want with evidence of her being a skank

>take all the humiliating pictures
>upload them to a private online file hosting site
>get 'hacked'
>pictures are distributed anonymously behind encryption service

also screenshot all the email conversations
and this greentext to add to said private gallery

Great fucking idea user
Forwarding to myself then I’ll upload the worst of it here. Give me 15 mins?

Also can you post screencaps of said conversations here, preferably with pictures of her

this x9

>finds out partner fucked other people before me
>how do I get revenge?
You’re a pussy. Break up with her so she can find a real man. Imagine if women acted like that, breaking up with you cause you’ve stuck your dick in vag before them. You’d hate them even more

post some pictures from her social media while we wait user

This

They've been together for 3 years and she's hooked up with people off Craigslist the last year.. so you're either a fucking retard or a cuck, and likely both.

Forward the emails to her parents saying: this is why I broke up with your daughter

upload full conversations on volafile
they will expire after 48 hours

Show us the emails

bump

Bump

where the emails at pablo

I say tell her you know and talk to her about it. Make a choice. Move on with your life. The only thing known to stop the wheel of karma is forgiveness, first of the self and than the other. Why would you waste presented catalyst on a transient petty mental distortion like revenge? Their is a opportunity for growth and learning here. A tool, and a tool is only as useful as the person using it

keep logged in to her account, see when she's next meeting someone,

then arrange a surprise proposal, invite her entire family, tell her family you want them there, for this big proposal.

she turns up with other guy, her family see her cheating, see you as perfect little egg and think shes a cunt ??? profit.

Pepper spay on her clean panties

Attached: 1436609031450.gif (460x259, 602K)

it's been 15mins, dump all of them before the thread dies

That's a fucking good idea holy fuck

We gotta bump so this thread stays up!

Satan, act classy, break up with her with honesty, no rage, only sadness.

Nothing will hurt her more than losing a good man.

This is one of the best responses.

Either ghost her or confront her and tell her you guys are done.

I know the rage you feel brother but revenge and holding on to this grudge wont be positive or productive. Move on. Better yourself. Better bitches will come easily.

BOOMP

My friend proposed to a girl he knew was cheating on him. Of course she said yes and they headed to her parents for their blessing. He ended up breaking up with her in front of her parents like he just received the videos she was sending other men. I pretended being the one of the guys and sent the videos with a paragraph of "your girls a whole" type rant.

Her father was so fucking pissed and she was broken. Nothing pisses a man off like finding out he raised a whore and nobody can shame a women quite like her father. Women are super judgmental too so all her friend stopped talking to her. Life rekd

Bump

>He is the author...

Attached: ffml3qc16p7u2543852000000.jpg (820x429, 39K)

Shiiiiiit fucking this OP

>muh property
Kill yourself, child.

Respond to her next Craigslist ad and show up in a mask

Throw her stuff out the window. Don't even let her in the house.

Hire a hot new to seduce and kill her. She uses Craigslist, so it should be easy for him

lel

How about this:

"I know you've had sex with many men in secret. Why did you do that?"

Then listen.

Then choose your actions, but keep classy. Don't take revenge.

100 percent

Even if you don't belive in monogamy, you should believe in honesty.

I do. I also believe in maturity and adulthood, which isn't compatible with petty revenge shit.

Reply to all the craigslist hook ups from
Her email act like your her and said I have x STD you should get checked... delete the emails and hilarity ensues when they reply

As if there's a satisfying answer.... cuck

You stupid boy? Craigslist personals are gone.

The truth satisfies the honest man. Then you can act. There's nothing more you should do than leave her.

Taking revenge will only make her feel like she lost an asshole.

Being a good person is actually what would punish her the most.

Besides, it'd still be worthwhile to know her reasons. Don't oversimplify everything.

If i were you, i would ask myself why i'm in a relationship with this person. I mean, she must be quite a character and the question is, why didn't you see it comming. Why would you love a dishonest person for 3 years withouth realising that there is a lot of dishonesty going on. learn something about yourself, otherwise this will repeat itself.

what if her resons are subconcious. she might stand there and have no answer, not for him and not for herself. some people behave like that, they don't know about there reasons, they are not very conscious

> The truth satisfies the honest man

what the fuck does this even mean, for fuck's sake

I'd call you an autist, but I'll go with braindead

>Be you
>Log back in to her account
>Start contacting these hookups for a rematch
>Talk some serious dirty shit to them
>Tell them to show up for a hook up
>Schedule family dinner with her family
>PROFIT

Bonus points
>Start talking real dirty shit
>Fantasy about rape, that she wants to be raped in a scenario
>Give the guy permission to do so at his pleasure, but to give her a heads up so she can have BF leave
>Set up time and leave for the night
>Or give them mother-in-law address

Fair enough. Your comment seemed like it was anti-possessiveness, not anti-revenge; that's the only reason I replied as I did.

Does she have any pictures in those mails. Forward to some other gmail account.
Send them from their to her parents.
post here first though.

also post here craigslist account if she has any.

Um, no they're not? I just looked in an open tab. They're there.

I was wondering what to make for dinner tonight and then you give me pasta thanks user

>Craigslist personals are gone.
You mean these?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-28 15:54:08.png (270x245, 24K)

>Besides, it'd still be worthwhile to know her reasons
It'd be more worthwhile living without knowing and resisting the temptation to criticize yourself for something that's obviously not your fault

gone in america

This is pasta? I’ve never read before.

You mean where I am and where I took that screenshot?

click on one of the personal links...

Self Bump

Set up rape, leave

Ah, never mind. You were right and I was wrong. I had to click to see.
That was just this week though, right?

Lol you fucking emotionally retarded child.

yep, a couple days ago

I wonder when we'll start seeing consequences of that law in other realms than sex work.

Has the OP delivered ? Or is he enjoying his slut ex suck more chad cock ?.

I'm not sure if OP is even still here. I gave a perfectly good way to have his GF or her mother raped and him not be attached to it yet I got no response. I'm hurt, user and I don't hurt easily.

Same old, same old Sup Forumsro. Fuck it time to eat.