I think i hate my wife now

i think i hate my wife now,

what do?

Attached: i-hate-you-image.jpg (640x392, 99K)

Beat her beat the shit out her and drown her in bath tub.

Divorce, if you didn't get a pre-nup kys

How long have you been married. 30 years here. Let me give you some advice. Talk to me user.

Kill her then an hero by cop.

Or don't do that. I don't want to be disappointed again when you get arrested.

Bruisers poison skit should give you some ideas.

THIS LOL DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT

All these posts and not one request of nudes. God damn you all to hell.

POST NUDES

2 years, dated for 3

i think i used to be happier, it feels like she has worn me down and broken something inside of me

30 year fag here. Let me tell you something. Either get out or get 100% in. Tell her this. Either you're both 100% or she can fuck the fuck off.

Best advices, u gib me da strengths

This is how I feel. Been married for 10 years

we've talked about our issues countless number of times, but it always ends up the same.

she is unwilling to compromise and always believes she is correct.

whenever i bring up a point counter to whatever she thinks, she gets flustered and changes the subject. and if i point this out, she gets mad and the conversation is over.

Make sure she isn’t peggers, because if she hates you to she will try to get pregnant af, and get your gibs.

If she has a job and you have no kids, divorce.

have to agree you have to commit or get out.......otherwise itll rot you

Marriage counseling.

Once resentment works its way into a relationship, you need a knowledgeable, professional third party to talk with the two of you individually and as a couple, and help you rediscover the love and excitement that brought you together in the first place. Do it. Don't let resentment wear you down.

Suck it up, you don't wanna piss off God.

Why the fuck are you arguing with women, just say “how can I make it up to you” and fuck’er raw

Give me 2 examples please (30 yr fg here)

Don't get married, kids. The wife will just gain weight and act like they fucking own you. Kids are cute and sound like fun, but they are way more stressful than you think and the wife will use them as pawns to control you.

Married 16 years... realizing now that I want to find someone who is more compatible with me, wants to make me happy, and doesn't complain 24/7.
I think once the kids are gone, Ill leave. The only thing I can imagine saving my marriage is having it be open. I mean, Id be a lot more down with putting up with her shit if I was at least getting laid regularly.

Rookie faggot, it's called a phase, and most marriages go through it.
If you're a man then you can stick to the vows and marriage, tell her everything, tell her your feelings and that you're committed regardless for life.
At this point you either...
1. Get through the phase and have a better marriage, or...
2. She isn't as committed and leaves you. At which point, sure screw off, you had the balls to man up and the failure rest on her ovaries.

I'm afraid of this... that I will go in there and unload half a lifetime worth of repressed anger.
All the bullshit I put up with... fuck, she lucky to have me. Anyone else would have kicked her ass to the curb by now

if theres something she likes and i say that i dont like it, she takes it as a personal insult. i try to explain that she and whatever thing we're talking about are two different things, but it ends as i've explained.

when we have a conversation, no matter what we talk about, if my opinion is opposite to hers she again takes it personally leading to the same conclusion. it makes it near impossible to have any kind of deep discussions.

post pics or die in a fire

Divorce, my bro. Also this guy knows his shit

damn, y'all probably never should have gotten married in the first place. Lets see, you dated for 3 years, she probably forced you to get married, right?

She has some insecurity issues; you just happen to be the closest and most convenient target. And also likely the closest linked to her deepest insecurities.

I don't think there's a whole lot you can do; she needs a therapist to work through her shit. All you can do is the stuff you should be doing as a husband: making sure she feels loved.

i've suggested this.

she is against it because she doesnt want to be wrong.

any reasonable points i make are always met with her getting flustered and eventual walking away

>me: married 12+ years

it was certainly mutual. it only seems in the past year or so that this has started to happen

i am committed to trying to make it work, but she is just so stubborn and unwilling to listen to me

Is this the stage where the sex gets boring and tapers off?
Are you still attracted to her?
Any little anons yet?

i do my best to do so, but it has just reaching a point that my patience is wearing thin and has possibly broken at this point

How's the sex? If/when sex gets weaponized, things will go real sideways, real quick

its been a while now since we've made love.
her attitude and the way she acts make her less attractive to me every day.
no kids. honestly, i dont think i want to with her because i dont think she would make a good mother

You sound already checked out Sup Forumsro - it's not gonna work if both of you aren't committed to trying.

Just go hiking and start a gofundme when everyone hears about her terrible fall

Fucking hell reading through this thread... fucking hell.

Attached: suicide.jpg (604x453, 116K)

i really do want to make it work, but she makes it very difficult. constant resistance at every turn

So what exactly is the issue with her? Is it that she just doesn't keep up her looks or pine over you anymore? Because that shits normal. It doesn't make any sense that you say your desire to get married was mutual, you obviously found her to be good enough to be with and marry and yet right now you're saying you don't think she'd make a good mother. Couldn't you tell that before you married her? Or at the very least, before you got to year 1 of dating tbh.

Set her on fire while she sleeps

its only been in the last year or so that she's been like this.

if i am in agreement with her, its all sparkles and flowers, but the moment something contradicts her opinions or methods, its as if i threw a bucket of water in her face

She's just a closed-minded selfish cunt, bro. Are you the same way? Can you handle differing opinions?

that's actually the weird thing. i was quite closed minded and ignorant to the world when we first met, but i've since become very open minded and willing to look at things from different perspectives. and she is the one who inspired these changes in the first place

Looks like you traded places.

run

what's "this". You keep saying it's only been the last year she's been like this. You're not always going to agree on everything. You have to resolve yourself to the reality that you're two different people who have to figure out how to do shit together. Compromise. If this is your only issue, it seems like you're the one with the problem here, not her. She's not always going to do what you want. You will never find a woman who will so if you think it'll be easier to leave then you're in for a surprise in life bro. You sound like a little fucking kid right now.

i've actually pointed this out and it was not met very kindly

i understand completely that we are two different people with different likes and dislikes. but its her that gets upset if it comes up in conversation. comprise is always my suggested solution, but she is steadfast in the belief that she is correct.

>He is the author...

Attached: fgtbjtqphj9r2543167000000.jpg (805x621, 43K)

the basic pattern has become
she says thing
i say opposite thing
she gets flustered
i try to explain
she gets mad and abandons situation

Lol, how did you literally interpret the issue backwards?

Did you read OP's posts?

Attached: 164684561354.jpg (300x269, 17K)

Tell her she's not (correct), then go play xbox. Be the fucking boss.

If you already tried: get out. You don't need to waste more of your life with someone that's unwilling to change. Just get out.

this approach has been unsuccessful in the past. although i dont have an xbox, so maybe i was missing a key step.

>console
>boss

yeah, you can't play god-tier games like trouble in terrorist town on console, but it's a reasonably entertaining system on which to play vidya.

Huh?

Shit, I didn't start hating my ex-wife until about year 12. It isn't going to get better.

my number one suggestion is always to be more open with our feelings and communicate freely, which she wil generally agree to, but when it actually happens and its opposite to her opinion i goes to shit

first analyse and understand what made the relationship toxic, then if the logic from step 1 checks out, break up with her quickly and as cleanly as possible

kek, me too. I divorced at year 15. I'm much happier now.

33 y.o. in what seems like a good relationship with a good girl. Please tell me if I'm retarded and naive...but were the wives you hate now this good to you before marriage?

>Coffee in bed every morning
>Usually 3 meals a day
>She's got kind of a low sex drive, but I'm okay with that
>Feels like we're best friends
>Good family life, parents
>Never passive aggressive, we work through conflict well
>Wants me to be happy, hates seeing me down.

Attached: 1520848544576.jpg (692x900, 151K)

i have considered this before. there havent been any notable events i can pinpoint.

a familiy member of hers has been chronically sick her entire life and is always a concern, but we knew that from day one.

the only thing i can think of is that i have been very focused on improving myself over the past year. getting fit, applying to uni, better job. but that is all to improve our life together so that doesnt fit either.

How is it that you guys only realize that you're incompatible 10+ years into the marriage? Do circumstances in life change? Personalities? Were you guys not 100% committed before actually deciding to get married?

Engaged fag here

>She's also pretty redpilled. Doesn't like blacks and muslims

30 yr married user here. Cut your losses. Head for zee hillz.

All of what you greentexted is basically a normal interaction between two balanced adults who respect and love each other. I don't know how else to say this but, you're in the wrong place my dude. Because OP is a fucking idiot and so is his wife. They're perfect for each other but relationships like theirs never last. My parents have been married for 40 fucking years.

100% sure this poster is a femanon

And how happy is the marriage? Do you even know?

Happiness is mostly subjective. My parents are in their 70s. They got married in a different time when people didn't whine so much about their fucking happiness. You find someone you can stand to be around for more than a weekend, someone who shares your basic values and political alignment, and if your goal for being in a relationship is marriage and kids, then you just do it. Have my parents always been happy? Probably not. 40 years is a long time and people change. But they chose to stay together and give me and my brothers a good upbringing and that's all they want to be judged by.

OP said wife, so unless you think this is a lesbian couple, I'm 100% sure you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm saying this person is female.

No, that's me. I'm a dude. I'm a 40 year old dude, so the fact that I'm not writing dumb shit might be throwing you off. Women are more mature than men when you're in your twenties so I can see how you might think that.

Stop being a beta.

couple counseling?

I've been married for 30 years and I'm 52.

Congratulations. She brought out your childhood pain. Please enlighten us on how ur gonna find a new relationship to fix all your problems