Muh guns keep the government in check

>muh guns keep the government in check

>gets droned

Attached: 76387A84-9D15-42ED-829D-F7769FA11571.jpg (664x497, 57K)

Guns will give you a better chance then no guns. Debate me

Just be a good citizen and comply with the government

too easy

Attached: 1507232984648.png (872x886, 220K)

Fukkin saved.

Attached: 29060316_1645907708829901_8328890035812551368_o.jpg (1028x1028, 76K)

i came here to post this

>im so american I'll literally shoot US Soldiers to keep muh guns

man, you know the second somebody brings up drones in the gun debate you're dealing with maximum levels of retardation

>the ussr never did this and it didn't exist
holy kek

Having a gun will just give the cops an excuse to kill you. They are going to eventually get you even if you take out a few.

A gun won't do you any good if you can't march at least 5 miles

Guns will make you a criminal if they outlaw them, meaning they will come after you, before someone that isn't breaking the law.

Yes
If US soldiers are used again american civilians to take freedoms away, and the soldiers follow those orders, yes we will

Attached: 00916047-076A-485C-86CA-808B201AEB4A.jpg (780x725, 132K)

*yawn
This post again really? Is that all you got?
You gunfags won’t do shit when all guns are banned and trump sends in his troops to disarm you. They will obey their commander in chief and you are fucked

Attached: 7BA92D45-A892-4F37-A4B6-791CCCB940E0.jpg (600x699, 100K)

Ok, should be an easy win, fucking do it then, pussy

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal?

Kek easy win? You won’t last a minute against the military at your door. Your pussy ass will comply and give up your guns because you’re a good boy who’s not stupid to fight back. You can’t militia your way out of this one kid.

He can’t because he already dismissed it with his great point of
>this again
Such arguments, much win

Ok, then come get our guns

?? Who says you can't put a tank on a corner ?? pprove

Lol I’m not gonna get it. But real soon Your lord trump will send in his troops. You will get cucked by your own President. I can’t wait to see you guys cry over this.

>ragheads with no training beat le invincible us army
>taliban at it biggest was about 75000
>guns owners in america number 130 million, with lots having ammunition stacked up where the taliban could only dream
>every home depot is an ied factory
lmao

Attached: weak faggot.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Drones cant kick down your door at 2am and search you for contraband

Cops not knowing who has a pistol tucked into their pocket, or a rifle behind their bed, stops us from becoming a total police state

You need boots on the ground to enforce a police state, and people get uneasy going door to door not knowing who's packing

a drone / fighter jet / ballistic missile can never be as powerful and disruptive as a man with a gun.

Didn’t stop any of the insurgents in goat fuck ville

Relax bro. That’s what we mean. They will send in troops to disarm them

being unarmed makes them less likely to shoot you. Guns only kill people and animals from a resistance standpoint that's only half the battle. Bombs now there's something that can wrecks millions of a dollars of hardware and people for the price of a pipe, and some accelerants. That's probably why they the chief weapon of guerrilla forces.

Yeah they don't have an underground map of every Taliban hidey hole to send a drone strike too. You can bet your ass they will be able to control you when the people that don't want guns are on one side and the people that do want guns are all huddled in a barn in Kentucky. Gun owners here are 90% fat rednecks who are not ready for a guerilla war with the government they would get rekt so fast it would be comical. But keep on dreamin' Rambo.

320 million citizens in the US. There is about 1.5 million active military. And fun fact there is about 1 gun for every citizen is the US. So how do you police an entire nation when you are outnumbered by so many. You can even say if was just one third of citizens start a civil war. That’s still over 100 million citizens.

Cant do that until they take my guns away

Youre not gonna sign up and try to take them, pussy?
Whos the real coward?
Go back to getting your moms good boy points, then men are posting here

no

Aaaaaand drone strike.

Not the same at all. No one is being unreasonably oppressed.

Try again

Don't have to... drone strike.

who is this fat, and why did he get drone striked?

You can’t militia your way out of this like the old days. Kek this is the 21st century. Technology nigga. They can kill your whole neighborhood with a push a button.

Attached: 794486E3-39DC-4032-B717-ABBED910E1F7.jpg (750x499, 319K)

keyword active
there's a lot of reserves and police, swat, and coast guard and other personnel they can rope into this

You think the guy in Iraq who is malnurished and can barely find water and is riddled with diseases is better equipped than a fat redneck? Fat Rednecks are resourceful, and they know the land. They have bug out bags every 50 miles. A fat redneck would murder your ass.

dumb

this guy

Attached: WINNING (2).jpg (640x480, 40K)

real soon

will never happen

nice!

I’d rather comply and be alive. Not die over something stupid. But by all means go ahead and “fight back”. I don’t mind losing millions of retards who decided to fight the U.S MILITARY. Dumbass. Good luck

You guys are full of shit. The second they roll tanks up to your door and demand your gun you'l give it to them and say "Thank you" and tip them.

I'd just toss a doritos grenade in that crowd and watch them kill each other for it.

That shit is such weak bait. You guys are too dumb to know how to even properly copy pasta but I'm sure you'll get your act together once trained soldiers and drones are flying down your driveway.

wait are that guys sleeves stained or do they come like that?
also kek at the guy in the back wearing 4 different types of camo

Found the fatty..

Lol, they revolted over a fucking tea tax they didn't have a vote in. The American police state kills people with impunity, and has more people locked up than russia and china combined, despite not having near the population of china.

Ok, thats your choice.

Try harder m8

Maybe not better equipped but that won't matter. I know hundreds of rednecks I live in Georgia. Not one of them has a single bug out bag except maybe at there house.

America is the home of the brave, not cowards. Better hope we lose, cause those complicit will suffer the traitor's fate.

>afghans and vietnamese have been living in ratholes fighting occuping armies for 200 years
>amerifats have been living in moms basement fighting to open a bag of cheetoes.

Attached: 133t militia.jpg (850x567, 331K)

>technology nigga!

This flamewar has come to an end lil pump, thanks for trying maybe next time!

Attached: implying.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

>they know the land.
this has never been true there's few competent woodsmen outside the DNR officers and park rangers. Just because you sit in a tree stand and 4 wheel your fat ass back and the forth to your house to get another 6er after the first one was drained doesn't mean you know the land. Even finding food aside from meat would be impossible for these fatasses or they'd rather die than eat bark pith or even duck potatoes.

>govt begins 2nd holocaust of any general race
yeah let me just comply with that faggot.

You of course do realize the British could have brought you to heel, right? As evident in the war of 1812 where they marched straight down to your shit white house and burned that motherfucker down just to show you that they could.. They graciously allowed you to exist free.

>afraid to go to taco bell without a gun
>thinks he's not a coward

Attached: yeeeessh.jpg (480x600, 92K)

You project too much.

>people still think that 2A was for anything but protecting property against life
>2018

>in mental exercises for brainlets one must only use one tool
They don't need to. They just need to stop the food trucks and cut off the fuel, and then you'll be dead and can stop posting your shitty overused argument like some jew.

Itt a bunch of foreigners who wish we suffered the same fate as they.
Roll over and surrender our freedom.
First our weapons , then whatever they want.
The military is composed of our brothers, sisters mothers and fathers. They swear to uphold the constitution from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.
Stay mad foreigners. We will never fucking surrender. We are not you.

I don't see what a bunch of people commiting crimes here has to do with people being oppressed? And btw China and Russia combined do have more prisoners than the US by a few hundred thousand. Disproportionate sure but that's mostly because we can afford it they would have just as many if not more of they had the money for it.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-17-44-52.png (540x960, 241K)

Spoken like a true retard. You are your own worst enemy. I hope your son gets shot up at school bitch.

this retarded

Rekt

None are such slaves as those who think they are free.

>that's mostly because we can afford it
Who's "we" and who decided that? The ruling class that, to a man, needs to be hanged.
How does it feel to be this cucked?

>We will never fucking surrender
Fight on brave warrior

Attached: 1514008579057.jpg (1024x1820, 215K)

Good argument.

Yeah you would wish that wouldn't you?

they marched around playing trumpets and shit and got ganked

just means you have no clue what it means to be american. Pathetic waste, im sad that id have to call you a yank. When i was in the military you could always count on the yanks to have a backbone and balls. You should have been aborted and let someone with courage and pride be born.

As a gun owner... im guessing you voted for Trump.

You have helped start the 2nd holocaust

>implying that military will bomb its own people

>implying every tyrannical government in history didnt take away guns before they did what ever the fuck they wanted

Attached: 83965444.jpg (660x503, 86K)

This.
And these cock suckered are multiplying

The point of the armed militia is to defend the people against a tyrannical government. They do not need to be able to protect themselves from drone strikes or nukes, because a tyrannical government need people to govern. Yes, if the United States government wanted to, they could annihilate their people, but that would not accomplish a goal of subjugation. The point is, if the government wanted to subjugate the people, they would do it with foot soldiers and rifles. An armed militia can defend against that.

The law decides who goes to jail. It's not hard to avoid and if you're in there you deserve it 99.99% of the time. Of course no one is really free. Is murder legal in your country or something?

yeah, right. like you gun owners are brilliant thinkers and would side with the constitution.
a tyrant would play you like a fiddle.
the jews! the illuminati! that kid over there wants to take your guns!
you fear everything, you're scared of everything.
if you need a gun/rifle to feel safe, you're the person who would wear a lifebuoy, life vest and armbands in a shallow pool.
let me guess, you wear both belt and suspenders just in case, right?
You gun owners are fucking idiots.
A spastic monkey with explosive diarreha handling a bazooka would be less dangerous.

America is home of the Whopper nigger. The only thing youre fighting is an addiction to HFCS and chronic masturbation.

Attached: brave warriors.jpg (742x672, 48K)

>to be american
Kill yourself, larper.

you're in denial
woodsmen simply don't exist except for careerists and the 1% of hobbyists that actually know dick about it. They don't know shit about "the land" and neither do you.

lol, they thought we gave a shit about that house, fell for the trap and we ate them alive while they were playing trumpets. Rebuilt house later. In America we will hide out and pretend nobody's home, and yeah, you can burn it with your army, but we'll be out there armed to the teeth, ready to end you all when your guard is down.

I guess I don't have to worry about that though since you're allowed to own a gun im sure you'll protect him right?

And what do you fear?
I think we know.

This guy gets it.

Knowing the land isn't just about the wilderness. It can also include urban terrain. Someone who knows the area is going to better use it to his advantage. That's why sports has the term "home field advantage" The home team knows the subtle shit about the playing field that can give them an edge.

so coincedental that rich people almost never end up in jail while poor people fill it to the fucking rafters

Sure kid.

>he thinks jail is the only possible punishment
>he thinks the law is infinitely just
>he's so fucking innocent to think that there aren't quotas
How does it feel to be this twelve and this much of a momma's boy?

Attached: 1510410765784.png (856x861, 157K)

>You of course do realize the British could have brought you to heel, right?
If that were true then that's what would have happened. Instead the Continental Army won minor victory after minor victory(often supplemented by farmers who jumped put of bed at 2 AM to take shots at redcoats) until we won a major victory and convinced France to join us.

>lol, they thought we gave a shit about that house,
Can we fucking stop pretending? Right now motherfuckers are mad as fuck that someone DARES to not hour the flag and kneels during the anthem. You care about the house.

Are you threatening my son?
I'm pretty sure a threat against school children will get your door kicked in.

I keep mine to protect myself from niggers

Attached: dindu.jpg (917x4143, 611K)

Guns, CHECK EM

Attached: d07908b7-7c0a-4495-88bd-3243b5ffb388..jpg (1558x1060, 453K)

stupid loudmouth motherfuckers kinda like you

Reduced to "sure kid" responses.
Game over - you lost.

What did I lose?

Get this fucking liberal jew out of here