Discus

Discus

Attached: aL9waAr4_700w_0.jpg (512x709, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

No

Attached: 4B6B9D61-6272-4FCA-9A22-FBE42D9FF13B.jpg (311x162, 23K)

Attached: 1353140917840.gif (570x333, 944K)

the US has had ready access to guns for more than 200 years and has had school shootings for 20.

Yes

"July 26, 1764 Greencastle, Pennsylvania, Enoch Brown school massacre: Perhaps the earliest shooting to happen on school or college property, in what would become the United States, was the notorious Enoch Brown school massacre during the Pontiac's War. Four Delaware (Lenape) American Indians entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, and shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown and nine children (reports vary). Only two children survived. However, this incident may only incidentally be considered a school "shooting" because only the teacher was shot, while the other nine victims were killed with melee weapons."

"November 12, 1840 Charlottesville, Virginia, John Anthony Gardner Davis, a law professor at the University of Virginia, was shot by student Joseph Semmes, and died from his wound three days later."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 6K)

oh look at you with your fancy facts. what would you change then? realistically.

Huh?

about gun laws

Ban all civilian guns. and before you start saying stuff like "criminals will still have them" or "your government wil take your right if you cant defend" or any of these things that never happend in other countries who banned guns.

guns are a tool of violence and murder. i would ban all guns. or we can go crazy with other solutions ofc

1. Make every bullet cost 5000,- ( this way if anybody is shot. you know he probly had it comming)
2. stop corruption to start with, this is the root of the problem. then maybe you guys can trust your government again?
3. when you trust your government, maybe you can trust them to defend you
4. if you ban all guns, then NO criminals with not still get them. because now every person with a gun can be arrested on the spot. there is no doubt. that he is a criminal.
5. the police wont have to shoot because he might have a gun, and if he has one and gets shot by the cops. then nobody wil complain.

and a ton of other reason and things to do. this doesnt just go over 1 day. and there is no 1 fix. but the gun have to go. and there are hunderd of people in the government and nobody there can find a solution to this? 200 other countries did. if the people running the show cant find a solution that works. than maybe new people should be leading.

also asking me what i would do? iam just 1 man, i can only think of so much, but a goverment should be able to figure this out...

So frequent nearly 100 years apart

The officer who stood outside the school while the students were being killed makes #3 unrealistic in fact all your rules sound autistic

Are...are you okay?

Do you need to talk to the manager?

>Ban all civilian guns
look up any totalitarian government and tell me why this is a good idea.

The thing is that we don’t actually have a high murder rate per capita. Our murder rate is pretty similar to other “civilized” countries, but more of our murders are done with guns.

Well said user.
I'm terribly sorry this will only be met with instant knee jerk replies from trumpettes

nothing to discuss.
you lack intelligence

so?

>totalitarian
i already addressed the fact that you need to get a government you can trust.

>Make every bullet cost 5000
bullets are cheap always will be, some people make their own
>stop corruption to start with
that much harder without guns, and the same government pushing against guns were caught arming the criminals with them (see: ATF gunwalking scandal / operation fast and furious)
>if you ban all guns, then NO criminals with not still get them. because now every person with a gun can be arrested on the spot. there is no doubt. that he is a criminal
considering felons and parolees cant legally own guns to begin with, the ones that still do hide them until they use them, you know, criminally. And now the average citizen cant defend himself properly.
>the police wont have to shoot because he might have a gun, and if he has one and gets shot by the cops. then nobody wil complain.
I have no idea what you just said, but police are people like everyone else. A gun and a badge.

when you're this retarded

i know. but i hope a few people wil get it.

Attached: 15206317.png (500x670, 101K)

this retarded

huh?

Enforce the laws on the books already to fill extent - no probation for straw purchases like in Chicago recently and failure to comply with NICS reporting charges against those responsible for that.
Also remove Internet access for everyone who is affiliated with any party that seeks to limit or repeal the rights of others for whatever retarded reason they have. Tired of hearing their bullshit and lies everywhere. Goes for media too. You either be impartial or you shut the fuck up.

What's the point?

Attached: shot_2016-11-05_17-20-10.png (1024x768, 329K)

huh?

This would apply to this dumbass here especially -

Every other country has crimes as well as gun crime, you just don't hear about it

>you need to get a government you can trust.
what do you think a government is, a new car?

Full* not fill. Fucking autocorrect.

And, it seems to me that in your fancy little world such a government exists? How old are you, six? Time to grow up, you little fuck

>implying any government can realistically be trusted
>implying that politicians won't actively fuck over anybody and everybody to keep/expand their power

huh?

stop corruption to start with

>that much harder without guns, and the same government pushing against guns were caught arming the criminals with them (see: ATF gunwalking scandal / operation fast and furious)
guns are not the solution to all problems.
>considering felons and parolees cant legally own guns to begin with, the ones that still do hide them until they use them, you know, criminally. And now the average citizen cant defend himself properly.
then how about the background checks? hmm? or the gunshow loophole.
>I have no idea what you just said, but police are people like everyone else. A gun and a badge.
what i said was that if a cop shoots a guy with a gun in a society that has banned guns, then nobody wil complain of him shooting the person. but now you cant tell if a guy with a gun is a good or badguy. this level of doubt is the problem also.

>bullets are cheap always will be, some people make their own
things that kill people are cheap and always wil be? how about a 900% tax on bullets. and make bullet making as illigal as weed has been the past 30 years.

but still any civilian can get his hands on these. they could be the best people with guns. but 1 day they snap. they have a breakdown.
having a civilian with a gun is like a kid with matches.

EU have banned sucking vacuum cleaners (no 800W vacuums have the same 20% efficiency, as 2000W), yet I can still get it.
US will ban guns, some beaners will sell it.

sure glad i have enough ammo to last a lifetime then, go ahead, ill be richer than bill gates by the end of the week

>stolen from Chris Rock
>we should give up our guns before fixing the tyrannical government?
>Cubans trusted their government, the germans trusted theirs, etc, etc etc...always ended in dead civilians that couldn't defend themselves
>arrested after they commit the crime with the gun.
>assuming illegal guns won't be on the street and mistakes can't be made

you are retarded and are probably not even American. Keep your retarded fag logic out of our politics.

i trust my government, its really simple. my government has no real power. any dicision they make can be overturned by the people of the country. if a politician has no real power. there is also no use in corruption.

Attached: 1521507174716.gif (640x360, 439K)

Do you know what Gonzalez vs Castle Rock or Warren vs DC is?
>pro tip you don’t
This is why you’re retarded and your suggestions mean jack shit, especially #3.

You have two singular instances, one of which was clearly a raid on civilized people by the savages our ancestors were trying to domesticate.

im glad you dont make laws

Read carefully with higher than a 4th grade comprehension level.

so basically you think that all people are too stupid and ignorant to know when to use something and when not to and at any point any person could snap and just start popping off shots at anybody for any reason?

Out of curiosity, where are you living? What country is that?

Ive never seen a problem with Americas gun laws and still cant. Everything has a trade off or something that you gotta sacrifice to gain. America in exchange for having its citizens being capable of being fully armed means that more gun deaths and school shootings happen. everyone likes to quote Australia saying we never have mass shootings but there are other big problems here that make up for it. Somali refugees (and any of those other black fuckers) literally go on crime sprees weekly throughout Melbourne and its not seperated from me or the average citizen either. My best mate has been chased by a pack of em and his dad once had to stop them from racking his car by fending them off with a chainsaw. If guns disappear knifes and acid will take its place and if theyre banned you can always king hit cunts. Why not find out why people feel the need to shoot up schools in the first place ey?

This. Why do people want to make us slaves to the state?

huh?

huh?

The gun show loophole is a myth.
When polled, felons who used firearms in their crimes said they got them from gunshows less than 2% of the time.
Furthermore - if you are a prohibited person, legally you are already barred from obtaining any firearm in any fashion - borrow, use, rent, buy from a private seller or attempt to buy from a FFL dealer.
You’re retarded, stop posting.

you clearly did not read what i said. i said that the corruption of your government needs to be fixed to. please read before shitposting.

no thank fucking god that iam not american.
oh sure name 2 countries that gun control backfired on ohh wait NO it didnt. but what about the 200 other countries? but i cant convice you anyway. you just dont understand the problems with guns. take it from any other country on this world. Guns are bad in civilian hands. and lets be real for a sec. if your government thought even for a second you had enough guns to turn on them. the republicans would have banend guns ages ago. but you can all have your guns because your government has allot of weapons that would just level your house.

Huh?

Dude. you dont tell where you got the guns. if you tell. you wont be able to get any more guns.

learn to read or gtfo

Attached: oa4wNdb.jpg (640x725, 37K)

Sure you can, overwhelmingly they said they stole them.
So, what lesson do we learn from that?
Lock your shit up in a good safe and hide it, keep your house piece on you.

Have you been paying attention to American politics at all? The market crash in 2008. The last fucking election. Shit Congress does.
I used to be a dumbfuck too when it came to this stuff but I still didn't trust the government blindly.

You think your government isn't corrupt? HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Huh?

Thank fucking god you're not American. we have enough retards, we don't need anymore

Dude, iam not from america. so think again.

>the republicans would have banend guns ages ago
Kind of like they are doing right now, right? It seems to me that this shit was planned all along, don't you agree?

i know it isnt. laws where i life are voted for by the people. not the government. they have no power. somwthing that has no power has no point of being corrupt

huh?

huh?

Beat me to it

Attached: Gog-Ma-Gogg.jpg (1063x770, 459K)

Holy shit this guy...
Lol everyone point and laugh at the retard.

And amazingly if you had any rrading comprehension skills you would have seen that this was in response to someone saying school shootings have only happened in the past 20 years.

What this shows us all, is that you are an undereducated faggot who can barely read, and probably have done zero research on any of the political talking points regurgitated to you through a TV station, with the exception of the 3 google searches, followed by 20 seconds of reading each.

>inb4 i only had to read 2 of them, cuz the alex jones search was a video

Tell us more of this fairy tale land? Let me guess, you don't have any niggers either?

UK, Sweden, and France for modern examples.
For history just look at any of the totalitarian dictators that took guns from the populace.

it feels like picking on a special ed kid

>he thinks only Americans have guns

Guns everywhere, man. I'm Canadian and have a basement full of them.

Attached: 4556.jpg (1434x1257, 744K)

Address the situations of which gun violence is a secondary
>suicides by guns means you address suicide, as well as anti depressants and take on big pharma.
>gang violence involving guns, means that you address gangs and by extension illegal drugs and why they are / arent illegal and how to handle that. You by extension address poverty.
When / if we solve all these problems if gun violence still exists then well talk about guns till then fuck off

Attached: 1509657781559.jpg (500x667, 65K)

>ONLY MILLENNIALS SHOOT UP SCHOOLS

I don't get it.
Is the other hand supposed to represent another country? is the other hand pro gunners nad the american flag the ones against it? what are the pills? why's the gun hand the one with the pills? is the second picture two anti gun hands or is the gun just not drawn on that one? what does the pills represent? are the pills the "truth" that gun ownership is bad? why is the gunhand holding the pills?

Just criminalize all non-manual action firearms (semi,automatic)

Offer tax incentives or waivers to Americans who turn in these weapons.

If you are going to try to kill someone use a bolt, pump or lever action weapon.

Will it stop mass shootings? Nah nothing will. Will it reduce the occurances, substantially as the volume of available weapons is limited.

look i know its hard to imagine living in such a capitalistic country. but since my country has been around for o lets see... about 9x the lifeage of the USA, we have had corruption last 100 years ago. we have alot of rules in place to avoid this.

wel we Never in the history of my country ever had slavery. slaves where always banned. Guns for people where banned for over 300 years now. we have true free speech. no idiot can be sued or put in jail for facebook or any comment. we where never invaded by the english btw. maybe thats its. we didnt go full retard. we dont have a independence day. we had independence from the start. its not a fairy tail land. we just dont focus on bullshit. we are straigh to the point. and even considerd rude by alot of countries. we dont do smalltalk.

oh and when we have a issue. our government gives us about 5 solutions. we can vote. if none reach a majority vote. then none are taken. and new ones are made.
oh and we dont do bills.... 1 law. 1 vote. dont try to push stuff in to bill that dont belong there. its like maleware for laws.

only millenials are in school.

Well, our government is corrupted badly. I'm not even sure how we can fix it at this point without going into some sort of revolution.

>rrading comprehension
>rrading

Idiot.

what is the name of this fantasy country you claim to live in.

You still haven't named this beacon of modern sensibility. Are you even from this planet?

uhhm, you have the solution right there. revolution.

but i would say. start with going on strike first. a capitalist country, going on strike can be more painfull than tossing around a revolution.

but still when your government is thiss corrupt. and you can vote out the corruption. than maybe it is time for a revolution

No iam a alian, this is on mars. where our glorious leader the queen of mars and neptune lives......

... think and search, you know what country i mean. the only flaw we have is that we got 1 politician who is extremly racist. but than again... freedom of speech so that is his right to be. just how people have a right to make fun of him and insult him back.

>meme thinks only America has mass violence
That's cute...

Thin the herd in my opinion. Even if we halved our population of what we have now, we'd go back to the population of like the 1970's. Give out more guns. The economy would suffer, but what's bad for "the system" is good for the planet. I don't give a shit.

You forgot one thing. Anti depressants. 80% of school shooters were on some pills. But I guess you're just too retarded to think for yourself.

yeah but you guys act like addults with the guns.

if a kid keeps hitting other kids with there toys. you take away the toy until he stop hitting other kids.

you dont go around saying "but they got toys everywhere"

america can handle there guns. so yes the bad have screwed it up for the good ones. but just because you have good ones. doesnt mean the bad ones should keep there guns

you sound as idiotic as the unflinching american nationalist. Have you realized your the same as the people you hate?

you are the biggest pussy on Sup Forums. quite the achievement. you should feel proud

if this is your conclusion from what i just said. than you need to read it all again. you clearly misinterpreted everything i just said. and using the "no u" response is really not clever.

but all jokes aside. iam probably way worse than any nationalist. but iam being reasonable and helping atm. that is my mood

Look I know you’re avoiding answering what country you live in because you know you’re gonna get your ass reamed out wide enough to drive a cargo ship through once you do because you may realize how full of shit you really are.
If you are so confident in your country’s government, say we’re you live.
It’s that simple.

No we don't, because I have never heard of such a country, mind enlightening us?

US people are retarted and this kind of threads confirms it

notice no one is replying to my post which further solidifies that no one wants to talk about the root causes or dealing with them fun stuff.

Attached: 1509559318794.jpg (358x339, 85K)

ohh you have. you just ignored it.
it start with a N. and it has treads on Sup Forums.
think people.

also my country is of no importance really to this subject. dont try to change the subject by turning this on me. we where talking about the USA there problems.

Your problem is that you think Americans care about other people's politics. We don't. Like at all. Most americans, this is a broad statement to not reflect everyone before someone gets offended, could not name a single foreign head of state other than maybe Putin.

Everyone in the world cares about our politics. Everyone has their say in ours. It's bullshit. We don't get on tibetan carpet weaving forums and tell you fags how you should run your country. We don't care. It's your country.

This is ours, with all our flaws, it's ours.

All firearms take manual actions, and every one can be fired in manual mode.
Glad to see we agree - don’t need to ban any guns.