Do i still have a chance Sup Forums?

Do i still have a chance Sup Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-161342.png (1440x2560, 306K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-161349.png (1440x2560, 324K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-161359.png (1440x2560, 366K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-161636.png (1440x2560, 338K)

As soon as she said studying you should have gone for the archeologist stint.

eww it ugly

nope

Ahh yes, a coalburner using a black emoji

She's transracial

As a social experiment see how long you can keep messaging her being a cunt and she keeps responding

Dude you fucked yourself. That's the most beta shit i've ever seen someone say in my life. The number one rule of life is never critize, condemn, or complain to others. You literally did all three of those in 5 paragraphs. Fucking moron.

Wait, this is a cringebread, right? That shit cringe af.

what are you talking about, not criticising girls is the most beta thing you can do, biggest problem with the "nice guy syndrome", just tell it as it is,

You're telling me a book by dale carnegie that charles manson used to manipulate 35 people to kill themselves and others + have 13 women on his dick at all times is bad? There's a difference between being nice, and being an asshole. Nice guys flatter which is wrong, assholes hate on women which is also wrong. What you do is appreciate, but not put them on a pedastol.

Constructive criticism can be incredibly valuable to people and condemning things that you find worth condemnation is a good way to orient yourself. Complaining is generally useless other than a cathartic exercise, reflection and constructive conversation is much more useful for the same issues you might complain about.

She's retarded

That bitch was named Shanelle. You had a chance but you shouldn't have even bothered to take it.

This

The only angle you have at this point is being sort of a dick, but also interested in hopes she finds you a fun adversary. It's a tight line to walk, but if you pull it off you'll get a hatefuck.

Seriously OP, what in the fuck? There's whole sects of the internet dedicated to people laughing about how retarded your ass is.

Grow up.

Op got roasted