Just bought this for $50

Just bought this for $50

Did I get ripped off?

Attached: 1509320829566.jpg (4032x3024, 1.13M)

where do you live?

>764076748
Atleast it's not brocoli

No , you good

Seeing as how your a first-timer, a little. But don't smoke it all at once, make it last. Edibles are great also. Always be sure to have another stoner friend.

Oh shut the hell up. The 50$-ripped-off thing is so fucking annoying. Also it's all fake.

not really in aus? if its dence enough though it looks kinda fluffy maybe a little bit i wouldnt say by much

can't see it, but it is only worth $40, at best.

Yes

Dam I remember when 1/8 was 50

Mexico

Did you take that with a note 8?

Bruh I buy ounces for 160$ yeah that's a rip off

then yes

What strain is it

ur getting taxed little buddy i get pounds for 300 that are so fucking dank that one breath of my hotboxed room would make you start seeing in google earth mode

u in CA ? my friend is like that

Great deal you got there!

DC

i always see the bernie supporters asking me for grams, it doesn't surprise me.

if you're talking about grams, you're a fucking fag that sucks on your thumb like a baby every time you're alone.

if you're talking about ounces, you suck cock and you probably voted for crooked hillary and you stink like dogshit too.

if you're talking about QPs you're a fuckin wannabe pussy liar.

if you're talking about HPs you're a basic bitch of the highest order and what you smoke is fucking dumpster hay trash.

If you're talking about pounds you're a bigger bitch than your mom who buys dime bags off my cousin for $50 a pop after he gets a BJ from her.

If you're not talking about tons, i mean 2,000 pound fucking blocks of 45% Afghani Hash plant, get the fuck out of the game and let the big boys and TRUMP make America Great Again.

Attached: image1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

Why you trying to bring politics into this shit if you a real stoner you know the system is rigged and you and anyone else ain't shit so just do what you can and smoke what you can

Extremely.

Besides who the fuck would buy tons just for personal use and afghan ain't shit no more you talking 45% that's baby shit now pussy

Newfags

300 for a pound, still must be shit. If you want true dank u gotta spend like 1200 starting if u got connections

got 3 times this weed and hash for free on bday - gf's ex bf is a grower and i live in oregon

Attached: IMG_20180328_135212[1].jpg (1200x1600, 707K)

better pic of the hash

Attached: IMG_20180324_122043[1].jpg (1200x1600, 979K)

you can keep smoking those 20 sacks you scrape all your change together for and i can keep smoking my hash plant 45% and getting zooted to the fucking moon bro

you ever smoke 100 pounds in one day homie?

pic related is the weed ur saying is shit?

Attached: w0qry7H.jpg (1836x2448, 817K)

1/10 bait because i replied

Nice looks fire what’s it taste like?

From a glance? Yeah. Smoke it and find out though.

It does look pretty meh though

I would've tried to haggle him down to round 30

if it aint godfather og you got ripped

What I said was that it ain't shit not that it is shit. It'll get you high no doubt but it ain't the best by a long shot with concentrates and shit bruh my moonrocks get you way more fucked up

And Id much rather prefer different strains which is why I only fuck with zips. Just re-up whenever I get low just cause I'm not a deadbeat who can rush threw "100 pounds in a day" don't mean I'm some broke nigger

Yes yes you did

my eyes have never witnessed kush this frosty

Attached: oy-vey.jpg (507x453, 43K)

En 1997 una chica llamada lauren, estaba caminando en un bosque,despues desaparecio de repente nunca nadie la encontro hasta el 2000 cuando otra chica llama Mary encontro su cuerpo y unas marcas en su pecho decian: no era lo suficiente hermosa" y ahora que haz leido esto ella aparecera en tu espejo diciendo que no eres lo suficientemente hermoso y te matara!(por cierto la chica llamada Mary murio poco despues)Para poder salvarte pega esto en otras 10 preguntas mas .ESTO ES CIERTOawww

think it's a shoop...or so i was told