Whats happening, user?

whats happening, user?
how are things?
is everything working out?

Attached: jP60oAl.jpg (1836x3264, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegoreader.com/news/2008/aug/20/cover/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's 2 in the afternoon and I just woke up.
I've barely left my apartment this month.

No, everything is fuckt up when you born in a low middle class house when you live in an extremly classist society

>camel

Could not sleep last night. Woke up at 2, 6, 9 and then 1. Groggy and out of it.

never had camels before, any good?
Only smoke the finest port royal rollies.
What yall smoke?

Life is fucked. 37, had to move back with my parents. Broke. Recovering addict.

Thinking about what the fuck is all this shit life good for? Considering relapsing in Madrid with hookers and cocaine.

i mostly smoke timeless time reds.
their fucking awful and nobody knows about them, but,eh, i grew up with em.

That car
Cigarettes

This pic is from the 90's

super lonely imaginary friends are starting to backfire

Camel Turkish royals are delicious

my only goal in my life is to get pentobarbital and leave this world in a painless and clean death. it has been so hard to get any...ive offered everything....i cant handle pain

SC300 or 400? Either way it looks clean af.

pretty good, got finally a job as a welder today
life is going up

Cleaned my room today!
Secured a job for this summer
Going to college don't know which one yet :(
My dog threw up.

sandiegoreader.com/news/2008/aug/20/cover/#

destroyed my relationship chasing wealth. Now I'm relatively wealthy and alone with nobody that gives a fuck about and I'm just sat here on Sup Forums watching life go by when I should be doing family stuff. Hope you are living well OP

its true this first world had created many wrongs, and its sad all you must go through to thrive or even be happy in it.

but there are small things worth living for, and you can do almost anything.
its about knocking down small goals at a time and taking the time to see what the issues are.

and if it really bad there are pills to help to get you through the day.

i look at all the people who kill themselves sometimes and wonder if the first world is really that great. i belive we need to go back, cut costs and make sure the first world people are happy. the videos ive seen from mexico and brazil, they are too far gone. reduce them and use their resources to make sure the advanced nations have everything a person can need. most are spoiled, we dont need much.

I'm lonely, get anxiety by being outside, but I'm slowly but surely turning into a fucking rad metal drummer, and that's all that really matters

>the videos ive seen from mexico and brazil

mfw I’m from Mexihole

this is me

yeah, everything is actually now alot better

BUT

my fucking wet sheets hasnt still dryed off and its 0:23am already

think of it this way user when your sheets are dry you get nice clean sheets to sleep in

either your 1-5 or 80-95 yrs old

Life is strange user. It could always be better but I want to make more money in my life. Waiting for a transfer at my job which is going to save me 3k a year. Should be nice. Could go back to college again.

Attached: 1516185254614.jpg (600x600, 242K)

Not really. No.

Ehhh not really. Have a feeling my gf is gonna leave me soon. Sux m8.

Things are good. Fiancé and I’s Combined income is 150k+. We have great jobs with tons of potential to move up. About to buy a nice camper trailer and do some week long camping trips in California.

Live in San Diego in a great part of town in a nice two bedroom condo.

Shit hasn’t always been great in life but things are really good now. Came from a lower class family and put the work in to make a good life for my girl and me. Also never having kids so we can enjoy traveling for the rest of our lives.

You got a job nigga?

Where do you live?

Meditation bro. Try to cut the caffeine too.

Grats Sup Forumsro.

Noice.

Welp. There is always more womanz out there Sup Forumsro. Cheer up and work out nigga.

Attached: 1513254285535.jpg (430x650, 41K)

Sold shit on ebay last year.
Made a lot of money.
didnt realize I had to pay taxes on it all.
Owe 8k in taxes..only have half..dammit.

Also
Ex called me 10 days ago...she was great, it was like old times, we reminisced, etc etc, but then after a few days she never contacted me again -_- sigh

ALSO
Trying to lose weight..and while I'm doing it..its so slow god.