How does it feel knowing that Hermione is black now?

How does it feel knowing that Hermione is black now?

Who is that sweaty gorilla?

That's Emma Watson, shitlord.

>black

not nearly as bad as knowing a play that would have been presented to an audience of a couple thousand at most is being blown out of proportion to the point where threads like this pop up on a board about world events and politics

Expecto Childsupportum!

I don't think Sup Forums would mind since she was a fictional redhead / feminist.

Knock knock

Answer if you dare ;^)

Dark magic

nigger

why do they always pick the ugliest nogs to do this?

I don't give a shit cause harry potter is cucked anyway, but did they have to pick the ugliest nigg on the entire planet to play her?

To rub it in

Halle berry looks to white for the public goy

Who cares
Harry Potter was good for like the first 3 books or so when I was 10
Then it became the usual cuckfest with Dumbledore being a faggot and probably a kiddy diddler

What annoys me most is the smugness from JK Rowling, and the fact that it's not OK to even be a bit surprised.

Do not give a fuck.
Harry Potter was beginning of a downfall of fantasy genre in the hands of shitty vampire-human romance writers, kike writers whose all plotlines was: kill the old king because rebelion, must fight for muh freedom
and faggots who identify themselves as a dragonkin
Fuck everything

Well I recently found out that planned parenthood was founded by a eugenicist with the intent to cull the nigger population. So I'm feeling pretty good right now.

She's got quite tanned now.

Good thing I never watched or read this fantasy for beginngers shit

Well, I'm about to masturbate for the 3rd time today, and have no plans watching whatever version of harry potter she's in.. So couldn't give less of a fuck. It will probably tank just like the ghostbuster remake did

Fitting partner for Ron Weasely.

i know she was going to be black, but i didnt expect her to be a horse too

Fuck you Carlos!

do da maff

TEETH
E
E
T
H

Are they doing this on purpose? Can't they, the jews, find a little bith prettier negress?

Don't care because I don't like Harry Potter anyway.

Polyjuice potion: Not even once

AYO HARRY! HAAAAAAA'YYYYYY! GETCHO SKINNY LIL WHITE BOI ASS OVA HEAH! WE GUN MAKE POSHUNS N SHIIEET!

Don't care, fuck faggy potter

who?

there are attractive black people you can have in your movie if you want to ruin it
you dont have to choose these ones
its the same as the shitty new ghostbusters
if they feel the need to ruin ghostbusters and make it 4 women
why 4 unfunny stupid women?
there are funny people to have in your movie if you want

Don't care since I never cared for the movies in the first place and I was too old for the books when they came out.

its not even a movie, its a fucking theater play so why would anyone care since nobody here have ever took a step to one

>How does it feel knowing that Hermione is black now?

REPRESENT!

God if they had to make her black couldn't they at least find a attractive one or at least one that looks like the abos kicked out for being so ugly

Kek

Looks like a nigger Tim Curry with a sex change.

the sex scene with her and harry is going to be gr8

kek

>mudblood
If anything, it makes more sense.

wow she is ugly as fuck

Not sure but I sure as hell know what it feels like not giving half a fuck about the tubular jew.

I wonder why they didnt make harry black and and the girl white

We all deserve a qt3.14 gf like Christine

Don't forget that the entire goal of Harry and his mixed breed friends was to stop the wizard elite from keeping the magic lineage pure and strong.

Nobody should be surprised at this.

Voldemort is the good guy.

I never gave a fuck about Harry Potter

Also, this is why I dropped JK Rowling, after having grown up reading Potter and tolerating her multicultural pandering - not because Hermione is black, which I really couldn't give a shit less about. It's that she insisted white skin was never specified for the character, and when it came it that wasn't true, it revealed to me just how desperate Rowling is to stay relevant, post-Potter. That she would blatantly lie about something literally everyone in the fucking world has access to, without considering anyone would fact-check it, means she's a condescending bitch, too. And if she forgot she specified white skin for Hermione? Tough shit, anyway, because she did, meaning she lied to the world about not envisioning the character as white from the start. A gifted novelist, to be sure, but JK Rowling is everything that is cancer about SJW culture.

why does anyone even care?
its a fucking movie you dont have to watch it
just like living next to niggers, you can always move somewhere white
i mean really how does this stuff trigger people

. . . W-who's there?

I bet that woman has the most ungodly horrible smell imaginable.

I've never seen any of the harry potter movies. I'm not a degenerate

If it's important enough to intentionally do for the sake of diversity, then it's important enough to get bothered about.

Here's what bothers me the most.

These people aren't doing this for the sake of diversity though. That's just the excuse they use to attract attention to their theater group via controversy.

MUP DA DIDDA DOO
I BIX NOOD HEX YOU

WHERE THE WHITE WIZARDS AT

Yet

What are you talking about Hermione was always a mud blood

Just saw a commercial for it the other week in the theatre.

>clearly a free ride on the gravy train
>awful cinematics
>no recognizable characters for hype

It's gonna bomb, plain and simple.

who cares

This is just a stage play, it's not a movie.

The people doing this are desperate to keep momentum going in a dying medium, so they're latching onto social issues to bring in ticket sales.

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
>smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
> steals wand
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>tweets about dis and goes to check in with her parole officer
WE GON BE
>dindu nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
>scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
>shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
>chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
>throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
>swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
>grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
>participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
>converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
>repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
>sells crack
WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHIET
>evolves from a primate

I feel nothing.

carlos!

And that's the same thing Hollywood is doing.

The debate focuses so much around the politics that they can keep baiting the public with forced "diversity" narratives and use that as a vehicle for promotion instead of costly advertisements.

the harry potter story was originally made by black people ,back in the dayz when we wuz kangz

That's my wife you're talking about faggot

God I wish they would dub this with rich, melodic White men's voices.

Fuck that shit, if I were in Hogwarts I'd switch my major to Defense Against the Dark Arts

I think I'm in love

I'll never understand why this J.J. Abrams hack isn't being shit on for exploiting liberal useful idiots with warm fuzzy feelings about their cuckoldry.

even British black people have terrible teeth

She was the quintessential British lass, and now she isn't even human

Rowling described her being 'white-faced' and also drew her white

Hermione is white

no one cares about this hideous actress

GODDAMMIT CARLOS!!

Did she just cast wowdamelmus intactus devourus?

Why did they pick the ugliest black woman in existence

If you say so. I'm just going to go back to my little all white bubble( since i live in a majority white state ) of not giving a shit. enjoy your raging. i guess.

Just be glad they didn't make Ron black instead. Most of you would melt seeing Emma Watson taking the BBWC...

K.

Remember what we were talking about here in paranoialand when your granddaughter needs help to raise your mixed race great grandson.

couldn't give less of a fuck about Harry Potter. But fucking hell that woman is ugly

if you care so much about a fucking series of poorly written kids books that it bothers you should just go ahead and kill yourself.

Why do things like this always have to be shifted into an attack on the specific interests of the individual instead of the greater concern of media that is intentionally forcing "diversity" onto those who are interested in it?

These loser Harry Potter fans are the next generation of AIDS Skrillexes and Carl the Cucks.

I would genuinely by OK with it, if fucking J.K Rowling would just fucking admit that she made Hermione white.

>The concept art and sketches made by Rowling herself portays her as white
>All the fucking cover art is white
>Books describe her as having a "pale" face. A "white" face. etc.
>It LITERALLY says in one of the books, that Hermione was "very brown" after they met up after summer
>NOT EVEN ONE reference to her black skin WHATSOEVER

It's so fucking obvious that Rowling when wrote about Hermione, she subconsciously thought her as white. It's so fucking obvious. The fucking mental gymnastics I see on this shit

>Her face is PALE! She's scared! Black people get pale too!
>Her "white" face is because she's being struck by very intense moonlight and she's scared and her oily skin makes it look white because of light reflecting more than usual!!!!

This is where the thread for snaps, for me. It's a blatant push more racially diverse cast, for the sake of a racially diverse cast. It's SJW agenda, and honestly, I wouldn't give a fuck; if people and Rowling would just. fucking. say:

>Yeah, you're right, Hermione was obviously made as a white person. But we're changing that now, because we want to put post-modern philosophy into our new movie, because we value racially diverse casts for the sake of diversity itself!

That's fine. No problem, I'll just not watch the movie. Good luck on your endeavors! ect etc.

But no, Rowling has to lie to our faces.

On a scale of niggerness; how much of a nigger do you have to be to have black gums?

Hermione is german?

Yes? She's the Token Black.

Nothing screams "multicultural equality" than a production forcing unnecessary and utterly token ethnic actors into their line up.

It's an admission that multiculturalism cannot be achieved, an admission that ethnics are so piss poorly talented when placed next to whites that we have to make concessions for them.

It's hilarious. More hilarious is JK thinking she's some sort of civil right campaigner for perpetuating it.

Why do people care so much about this bread and circus?

It's time to evolve and be above this petty shit.

/thread

Could they at least find an attractive actress? Jesus

Harry Potter is for liberals and degenerates anyway, why wouldn't it be for niggers?

god i hate that ugly bitch