Say something nice about Wayne's World 1 or 2

say something nice about Wayne's World 1 or 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_7kg5ZzDZo
youtube.com/watch?v=KjB6r-HDDI0
youtube.com/watch?v=YrOGeua94FM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EXCELLENT

They both have very tongue in cheek scenes poking at how cheap the movie was because of the cameos

They are both SCHWING good films and I think that even with SCHWING time they hold up, I watched them when they came out SCHWING and I watched them a year or so ago and I enjoyed them even though my taste in cinema has clearly SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING matured

*shwing!*

they're both shut.

Comfy, very comfy indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_7kg5ZzDZo

Was the murder justified? I'm going to say, yes.

GET-A-LOAD-OF-THIS-THREAD CAM

Still rewatchable after you've seen it countless times on on tv or VHS and know all the lines by heart.

>If it's a severed head, I'm going to be very upset.

There fucking EXCELLENT.

A synonym for excelling achievement

they dont bow down to sponsors

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?

Everything he says in the movie is hilarious.

The bit where he reveals the M60 browning machine guns is just hilarious

yes
especially in the opera episode with 'kill da wabbit'

youtube.com/watch?v=KjB6r-HDDI0

We're not worthy!

They're not completely bad

what a shitty gif, who makes a gif that short?

One of the best ever product placement scenes in movies, next to the Happy Gilmore Subway scene.

The Bohemian Rhapsody scene(s) was one of the best usages of in-world soundtrack.

Tumblr, it has some stupid restrictions on the size of gifs.

I'll have the cream of sumyunghai.

I love both of them

Ribbed for her pleasure. Ewwww.

Now these babies tend to heat up so fire in 3-second bursts

Have you seen Return of the Killer Tomatoes?

Farley was in both

My friend and I always pull out the line "that guy had an awful lot of information, don't you think?" if a stranger chimes in on something

The first one is decent. With the second they didn't even try.

michael myers is so annoying. I bet he's such a prick and weird irl

I liked Charlton Hestons cameo

It's like people only do these things because they get paid. And that's just really sad.

I can't talk about it anymore. It's giving me a headache.

I've seen both films a great many times. Any films that are similar to them that have excellent humor?

I hate the song Bohemian Rhapsody.

A lot.

First one is still funny and rewatchable.

Second one is....it is what it is. Couple of funny scenes, perfectly pleasant, but overall nowhere near as good as the first one. I can't really think of anything that nice to say about it. I guess the roadie guy was pretty funny.

They're genuinely funny. The second is even pretty good compared to other comedy movie sequels. Also, they've aged way better than the Austin Powers movies.

>when you think about leaving Sup Forums for good

I don't even own A gun. Nonetheless many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do...with a gun rack?

Tiny. Yellow. Different.

they are both incredibly comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=YrOGeua94FM

Me too, It's such a reddit fucking song

>ywn visit the Gasworks with a group of your bros and fall in love with a hot nippo rock chick, vowing that she will be yours... oh yes, she will be yours