Have you thanked a Veteran today, Sup Forums? Also general Support Our Troops thread

Have you thanked a Veteran today, Sup Forums? Also general Support Our Troops thread.
Did you know that the only reason you can get out of bed in the morning without getting raped and murdered is because an American Hero proudly wears the uniform of this Country? The 21 year old Marine who has Served four years getting paid minimum wage to larp and do push-ups in northern california is an American Hero who should be paraded through the streets. When I see an Armed Forces Liutenant Cadet Sargent out in public, even if I'm wearing my good, cum-stain free slacks, I will prostrate myself on the ground and sing Our Country Tis of Thee and play a bugle with the farts from my asshole. ATTEN-CHUN. Ha i probably scared you because you are not a proud americin soldier liutenant.
*Salutes*

Attached: images(100).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyti.ms/1DEPkfV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always thank veterans and men serving with my mouth. And i never, ever get drool or cum on their uniform, I don't care how much it hurts my neck. I'm just a cock sucking piece of shit, the uniform alone has so much more worth than I do.

Thank a real American hero next time. Pic related.

Attached: 1522185866023.jpg (750x1017, 126K)

Faggot

So clever

I want an entire brigade of the biggest blackest niggermeinche to decend on my prolapsed anus and use my colon as a public fleshlight

I want all the officers who aren't black, so that should work out well for the both of us.

Attached: 1504322734154.jpg (250x141, 18K)

i'm a veteran. i never tell anyone and sure as fuck wouldn't want someone to thank me. if you thank veterans, you may as well thank 7-11 clerks, taco bell drive through employees, and pizza delivery drivers as well because they have a more direct impact on your everyday life than some guy out on a noat somewhere shining the brass on a fire station.

I would like to get rammed in the ass by a massive mandingo officer's penis at the very moment an IED goes off beneath or vehicle and forces his cock down my throat so far my teeth leave indents on his pubic mound. With my legs obliterated below the knees ill use my arms to stand and keep rocking that dome until he blows a half gallon of cream fraiche down my whore throat. The dried cum will seal off my wounds and I'll suck off the entire crew of the blackhawk that takes us out of there to the point they have to emergency land so the pilot can smoke a cig after i smoke his poop-smeared pole

You don't think 7-11 clerks? I always do.

Thank you for your service sir. Could you do me a favor and shut the fuck up? Becauss if you say one more bad thing about American Heros i am going to skull fuck you to death.

beyond the casual thanks you mumble when those faggots their your change at you. shake their hands and thank them for their service to our country because you know it's true the 7-11 army in the us does more for people every single day than the us military that is just out marching, or doing drills. we sometimes get them to do good stuff useful for us but much less often than all the 7-11 clerks in the us

That's no way to talk to a super ultra hero with PTSD from killing thousands of nazicommieterrorist. Hippies like you disgust me.

Attached: 1518310812412.jpg (480x480, 48K)

Yeah, I thank everyone of those people.

i didn't ask for that stupid thanks for service because it's a total cop out.

for instance here's a real hero that says keep your fucking thank you to yourself:
Please Don’t Thank Me for My Service nyti.ms/1DEPkfV

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

not in the same way as the op implies dumbass. you thank them for their service in a very serious tone with patriotism swelling in your heart while the star spangled banner plays in your head, or do you mumble thanks and run out of the store?

Sir, with all due respect, i have no respect for you and i hope you kill youself like every other ptsd vet ahaha don't worry, we'll take good care of yo wifes pussy whiteboi ahahahaha go suck an IED veteran faggot

Attached: images(89).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Thank you for your service, now go hang yourself like every other vereran hahaha i have more respect for a dried puddle of cum on a dead hobos taint than i have for the retarded faggots who go buttfuck eachother in afghanistan for 2 months and then expect discounted food

i didn't ask for it motherfucker. can't you read? we don't want your thanks.

I always tell Vietnam vets "welcome home" because I think it's fucked up that they didn't get a proper welcome when they came back.

you still do that? they've been home for decades. i doubt they even know what you're talking about.

Yes let's all say thanks to a true American hero
>Pic related

Attached: king.jpg (162x227, 13K)

Thank you for your service, sir. But im not thankful at all in fact i hope a rabid dog takes a 75 lb rabies shit in your shed and the sun is really bright that day and it gets real hot in tha shed and the doo doo gets hot and stinky and then the dog rapes your wifes anus and kills her and you get isis bombed by a sand nigger and then somebody takes a shit on your grave, faggot vet

I tell them "hey, how about you get the fuck out of my country you useless faggot who murdered innocent vietnamese people" and then spit/ piss on their homeless asses

i don't have a shed or a wife. wtf are you talking about??

Fuck off commie lover, why don't you go to North Korea or Venezuela?

He thinks you are Sweeden like him where they all have cuck sheds and #blacked wives.

>Homeless vietnam vet always sits outside the liquor store
>Buy a fifth of jd one day
>He asks me for my change on the way out
>Kek, sure thing buddy
>Undo my belt
>He watches in shock while i squat and take a huge shit on the sidewalk
>It's cobbled with bits of corn and arugala and stinks to high hell
>I take a $90 bill and fold it neatly in half
>Wipe my shit-smeared ass with the bill and drop it on my 13 inch steaming deuce
>It sticks instantly because theres shit on it
>Old vet shakes his head and a tear runs down his cheek
>Light a firecracker and throw it at him
>The bang sends him into a frantic panic
>He tries to run for cover and slips in my dookie
>Hes laying there cryinf and covered in my stinky shit
>"Thanks for your service faggot"
>Kek hysterically when i find out he jumped off an overpass later that day and died
>Hahaha what a lil bitch

>meinche
Do you mean Menschen?

Kill yourself, imperialist scum.

>Fucking with Vietnam veterans
>Too much of a pussy to pick on WW2 veterans

Go be antifa somewhere else cuck.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Kill yourself, larper.

The white race is over lls

Attached: 1522255710128.png (718x520, 815K)

Huur I use big words to sound smart.
You are the larper here commie cuck.

Im cumming

>he thinks obeying arbitrary rules and regulations made by arrogant jews isn't cuckoldry
Your game sucks shit, dude. Stop trolling.

I'm white and American, so the last veteran who fought for my freedom died in like the 1860's at 110 or so.

This kills the black race

Attached: 2f4b85d9-2720-412a-8480-7ea507e1fff3 (1).jpg (1280x960, 212K)

Attached: 20180328_122108.png (1440x773, 677K)

Stabbing the black race over and over with a small object must get tiring.

Kys witeboi

Attached: images(91).jpg (183x275, 5K)

As it is well-known in the force, the best sex of an officer's life happens the night after they first kill someone.

Cops and other faggot order followers are the biggest threat to your freedom.

Only force you've ever been part of was when some garugamesh ladyboi mandingo nigger forced your balls down his throat

Attached: 1521566483363.jpg (3840x2160, 1.42M)

This user knows.

>American Hero
Mercenary Gun For Hire

Attached: images (16).jpg (347x424, 21K)