"Who's gonna pay for the wall?

"Who's gonna pay for the wall?
Mexi...The U.S. Military!!

Fat fucking clown
If you voted for this shitbag you should be put into a camp

Attached: 1490916219754s.jpg (250x208, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1
dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/european-ceos-trump/
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/whirlpool-says-it-s-adding-jobs-in-wake-of-trump-tariff-decision
newsweek.com/americans-agree-trump-economy-great-786022
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
youtube.com/watch?v=nwaUsq12JOg
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/
nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html
businessinsider.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-michael-flynn-story-2017-12
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd
youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/donald-trump-signs-va-accountability-act-law-promi/
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020
dailywire.com/news/25952/report-trumps-support-among-blacks-doubles-despite-ryan-saavedra
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59
usatoday.com/story/money/2018/03/08/exclusive-home-depot-donate-50-m-train-construction-workers-address-severe-shortage/403659002/
washingtonexaminer.com/the-paris-climate-agreement-was-a-terrible-deal-for-the-us/article/2624974
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006
reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-estonia/vp-pence-in-the-baltics-voices-support-for-mutual-defense-in-nato-idUSKBN1AG1G0
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html
cnbc.com/2018/01/26/estonia-has-no-doubts-on-trumps-nato-commitment-prime-minister.html
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time
youtube.com/watch?v=gFXcLi85cQY
youtu.be/x55kAJn6-3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP

Attached: 27460063_1764889183562854_5519759752835841552_n.png (757x885, 294K)

Attached: 1522188883835.png (650x750, 387K)

As a non-American I can't be happier that he won. YEARS of entertainment.

What a fucking waste of money meant for ACTUAL military needs.

He can't do that, OP. He's just retarded.

I love my donny
don't you talk about him that way

Attached: Trump1.jpg (1283x1030, 525K)

>Admitting you're retarded and got swindled by Israel's favorite lardo is hard

Attached: (you).png (793x596, 748K)

we are going to charge the illegals for it

My favourite part is that the majority of them seems to double down on MAGA shouting the more Trump does the opposite of what they wanted.

>He's just retarded.
No, You

i'm american and feel this way lol

the vasectomized numale neckbeard faggot who SAVED A FUCKING THUMBNAIL still has a point; and all you can do is point fingers and call names because it's been abundantly clear for some time now that he's just a dumbass and a complete shyster.

Attached: 1510632909493.jpg (300x210, 13K)

Love israel, not faggots like 60 %of my countymen
>inb4 triggers sjw soyboys yelling "COUNTRYPEOPLE"

I'm not the one who believes I can divert funds to my personal projects. It doesn't work that way, retard. The executive doesn
t get to reinterpret and redirect funds from a spending bill. He does not control the purse strings.

Fuck your mother, crybaby

>camp
Neat!

Attached: CampYeeeeah.jpg (1024x682, 368K)

that entire culture (if you can call it that) is built upon the lame pseudo-Christian ideal that if you suffer long enough for someone else's benefit you'll eventually be paid back for it. It's kind of sad to watch them fall for it over and over again.

Attached: 1520981516751.jpg (484x1524, 172K)

No one cares where the money comes from faggot.
As long as it stops the Mexiskin hordes from overrunning the US.
TGET could steal it from cancer research for all I care.
That's why your shill BS will never change the mind of a single Trump voter.
Keep crying though.
Your tears keep our salt mines full of delicious dumbocunt salt.

Attached: 1516732128800.jpg (396x385, 38K)

holocaust camp, sorry i wasnt clear enough

This

A wall is more useful than a ship floating around doing nothing.

>A huge military is pointless when you have nukes.

It's fucking hilarious. America is like a room of Down Syndrome kids and the head wrangler is a mentally retarded gorilla. MORE PLS.

TRUMP HASNT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTH-

>A War Trump Won
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump kills TPP
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1

>European CEOs go one by one to tell Trump they are investing billions back into the US
dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/european-ceos-trump/

>Fiat Chrysler to invest $1 billion in Michigan plant, add 2,500 jobs
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F

>whirlpool says its adding jobs in the wake of Trump tariff decision
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/whirlpool-says-it-s-adding-jobs-in-wake-of-trump-tariff-decision

>Americans agree with Trump: The American Economy is doing great
newsweek.com/americans-agree-trump-economy-great-786022

>The president Monday signed at the White House Space Policy Directive 1, a change in national space policy that provides for a U.S.-led, integrated program with private sector partners for a human return to the Moon, followed by missions to Mars and beyond.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

youtube.com/watch?v=nwaUsq12JOg

Attached: 1454179218489.jpg (800x783, 201K)

Bait?
>Insults trump
>Literally only looks at what he says, and what he's done wrong
>Doesn't look at good stuff
>Still angry their goddess hillary didn't
>Says he sucks
>Doesn't back it up
>K

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.04M)

I love you.

b-but all he did was bitch about fake news!

>3 CNN journos resigned after their story about Trumps team colluding with Russians was exposed as a complete lie
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html

>CNN being called out by Glenn Greenwald for lying a different time about a Trump/Russian collusion story
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/

>If Trump targets journalist, blame Obama
nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html

>Hillary Clintons team got exposed for paying women to say Trump sexually assaulted them
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html

>ABC suspends Bryan Ross over serious error in Michael Flynn story
businessinsider.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-michael-flynn-story-2017-12

>Trump begins targeting Taliban druglabs
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9

>Afghan officials praise Trumps strategy
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy

>"Trump gets it right on Afghanistan and Pakistan"
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd

youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc

>"Trump is better on Cyber security than Obama"-ACLU
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621

Attached: 1520890317688.png (750x500, 520K)

Yes. So funny that Americans would put their trust in the foundations of Western Civilization rather than Post Modernization.
Laugh it up as your 3rd world shit holes continue to criminalize free speech and wrong think.
You do realize that historically the next step is Genocide right?
But hey, fuck historical facts n sheeit.

Attached: 1517945604127.jpg (1280x720, 433K)

and how is that exactly?

>Thriving Labor market under Trump
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy

>Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/donald-trump-signs-va-accountability-act-law-promi/

>"Over that time the stock market has boomed, GDP growth has improved and unemployment is at an almost 17-year low but job gains are running below the average of Obama’s last six years."

forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85

>”Is the media going to remain oblivious to Trump’s popularity?”
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity

>”Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Beating Expectations?”
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
>Dems dont have a strong candidate for 2020
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020
>Trump’s Support Among Blacks Doubles Despite Racism Claims
dailywire.com/news/25952/report-trumps-support-among-blacks-doubles-despite-ryan-saavedra

>Trump's Immigration Crackdown Driving Illegal Immigrants To Canada
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59

>Home Depot to hire 20K Veteran and young disadvantaged americans
usatoday.com/story/money/2018/03/08/exclusive-home-depot-donate-50-m-train-construction-workers-address-severe-shortage/403659002/

Attached: 1517367672762.jpg (675x1024, 57K)

>The Paris climate agreement would have cost america millions of jobs and even more money
washingtonexaminer.com/the-paris-climate-agreement-was-a-terrible-deal-for-the-us/article/2624974

>Illegal immigration hits 45-year low under Trump
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396

>Black and Hispanic unemployment at a record low under Trump
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

>VP Pence, in the Baltics, voices support for mutual defense in NATO
reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-estonia/vp-pence-in-the-baltics-voices-support-for-mutual-defense-in-nato-idUSKBN1AG1G0
>'Uncle Trump' Finds Fans in China
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html

>Estonia has no doubts on Trumps commitment to NATO
cnbc.com/2018/01/26/estonia-has-no-doubts-on-trumps-nato-commitment-prime-minister.html

>Trumps visit brings US-Polish relations to a new level
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview

youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
>Trump is the most successful first year president ever
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

>President Trump: Year One
youtube.com/watch?v=gFXcLi85cQY

Attached: 1517629196221.gif (1000x368, 175K)

Attached: 1520479240931.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

>If you voted for this shitbag you should be put into a camp
Yet he's the literal nazi...

>not in any direct war
>a bunch of young guys
>building a wall to stop invasion at the border

makes sense.

We are going to build a wall and Mexico will pay! Everyone gets full gun rights! I will protect the 2nd amendment! Tax cuts for the everyone!

He's a literal fucking clown.

The left is now against the military.

Attached: 5784587458742.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Oh, well that's a bit disappointing.

Fake news

>no counter argument
>just telling me to go away while ignoring everything I just posted
every single time lol

Attached: 1517617956982.png (1513x983, 511K)

>Implying anyone here is going to read dozens of articles to prove you wrong
Thread would 404 before they read probably 4 hours in articles. I already saw one of them was false. The supreme court never ruled on the travel ban.

Well, it would be illegal, user.

Putin's cock holster

>>inb4 triggers sjw soyboys yelling "COUNTRYPEOPLE"
I think the word for your gathering is "synagogue", anonburg.

>The supreme court never ruled on the travel ban.
yes they did lol. This is how uninformed the average mindless trump hater is.

A sociocultural Maginot Line. Enjoy the overrun.

You sure it’s not plain old stupidity?

>Banned travel from all the terrorist nations that hit us on 9/11 like
>Saudi Arabia
No
>Egypt
No
>WTF???

>As long as it stops the Mexiskin hordes from overrunning the US.
>Protip:
It won't.

Who will pay for the camps?

Who can change the mind of people that offer themselves to be fooled? Bait and switch is better than admitting you’re a fool I guess

Remember all those FEMA death camps that Obama was hiding?

>As long as it stops the Mexiskin hordes from overrunning the US.
yeah, guess what - it won't.

who let Sup Forumscucks out of their little gutter?

Lololololllol Monica you got my snortin

Hey so I live very far North of anywhere you would assume Central + South American immigrants live.

I gotta tell you that the immigrants I know (both legal and illegal) are hard workers and nice people.

After hiring, training and scheduling all sort of American born White people who no call/no show, walk out, show up high on whatever, etc... I just don't understand why people hate them or think a wall would even begin to stop them getting here.
The majority of illegals got here through visas or just visiting and stay past when they're supposed to leave.
Also many have fake social security numbers and pay into that system without plus other taxes ever expecting to get any money back, couldn't that help us?

Yes. But so are all Americans.... the whole world is laughing at you

Agreed. Drumpf voters are cancer and need to be exterminated. Conservatism is a mental disorder.

Nazi.

>tarrifs the fugg out of china
>people act like him putting a tariff on mexico is impossible

I seriously don't get it

Attached: not_mexican.jpg (736x932, 104K)

edit:
without ever expecting to get any money back (plus other taxes)

Illegals are a slave population we use to do all of the work Americans don't want to do. Like picking fruit, slaughterhouse work, gardening, hotel cleaning, etc. Illegals keep the cost of these things low because you don't really have to pay them anything and they'll work harder than any citizen just so that they won't have to go back home.

They also make a convenient scapegoat for social and economic problems because they'e brown and speak a different language and stuff. Even though it's really obvious that illegals "taking your jobs" isn't a thing. We all love illegals doing shitty work for cheap, it's what makes so many things we buy cheap and they spend money while they're here which boosts our economy. The idea that there are only a fixed amount of jobs and that more people doing more work is going to "take" all of the remaining jobs is a brainlet's way of understanding the economy. These same people think we will someday get factory jobs back from China.

youtu.be/x55kAJn6-3U

Double the size of the wall and electrify it to fry those fucking criminal beaners

It's interesting how much it has changed,
First it was mexico will pay for it,
then tax payers will pay for it and mexico will reimburse.
Then then mexico will pay through trade
then the wall would pay for itself
then now the military has to pay for it.

What a fucking retard.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

they are laughing at us because they are too retarded to know they are becoming muslim slaves and we are not.

>'Uncle Trump' Finds Fans in China

Okay, so how is this good news? China is our only real competitor and they feel all warm and fuzzy about our president? Doesn't it kind of alarm you when Coke starts telling people to buy Pepsi?

Kek I see an opinion with bullshit as facts. Americans are willing to do the same jobs. Killery would have brought War and open borders lol gg wp

As a mexican, I find this hilarious x,D

>still being this mad

You absolute laughing stock

can we use our niggers to build the wall? that way it won't work and the beaners can hop right over it, steal your job, rape your mama, and fuck you 9 year old

And as a european, I'm sure I'll find you starring in a cartel gore video soon. xD

You're real excited to drive up to Michigan and pick strawberries in the summer huh? You just can't wait to butcher pigs all day for minimum wage and no benefits? When's the last time you saw a white guy mow a lawn? Most Americans would rather drop out of the work force than do these jobs.

yea, like killing muslims and sending the fucksticks to gitmo

Don't blame me, I voted for Johnson.

I'm the guy who posted Hell no will Americans do the same jobs! In a state that's 99% White for simple dish-washing Jobs paying 15$ hour I haven't encountered better workers than immigrants. Between two restaurants I've worked in for over 4 years I've witnessed like 18 Americans last less than 2-3 months and 2 immigrants be consistent workers for 2 years.

>When's the last time you saw a white guy mow a lawn?
Yesterday and it was me because i'm a real man unlike you

Maybe this is a southern thing, but some of the richest white guys I know now lawns. Granted, they own a landscaping business, but he still is out on the mower. And you are aware that the only reason those jobs pay the way they do is illegal labor right? If all the illegals left and suddenly the companies actually had to compete for workers....capitalism is a two way street Karl

I would think there are a heck of a lot more illegals not paying taxes than there are which puts a drain on the whole economic system
I also believe that since there is a way to become a legal citizen those laws should be enforced
There is no other country that allows illegal people to stay in there country forever
Illegals go to the hospital when hurt or sick and the hospital has to treat regardless of ability to pay and then most often never pay any of the bills which have to get passed on to legal citizens in the form of higher costs for medical care for everyone
Public schools ( not college)have to give everyone a free education so the expenses are paid by legal residents via property and income taxes
Again there is no other country that allows people to enter without documentation and continue to live there indefinitely so why should America have to allow them to stay

>mowing a lawn is what makes you a man
>so poor he can't afford to pay a beaner to mow his lawn
>so weak he brags about mowing his lawn on the internet

Attached: 12f3h286778415820005.jpg (400x490, 73K)

>So funny that Americans are perpetually incapable of making the right decision
>So funny that you don't respect intelligence, you respect the loudest voice, regardless of what shit is bubbling out of it

Attached: 1522015855050.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Yeah boi

Salt for the salt god

Attached: 1522270689289.png (496x369, 331K)

>You need this to be true so you can sleep at night
>It isn't
>You're literally a punchline

Attached: 1522096255941.gif (344x315, 2M)

You must have clicked the wrong board. The Sup Forums board is the other direction. You can stay there with your dumbass conspiracies

get a load of this nigga lol

Attached: 1506355871631.jpg (261x145, 13K)

Attached: You.jpg (601x508, 28K)

See:

It would also cost a lot more to get your lawn mowed you moron, which fucks consumers.

This is the same reason why we will never get manufacturing jobs back from China. We all want to buy cheap shit from Wal-Mart and Amazon, global manufacturing is what makes that shit cheap. Trump voters are fucking morons who think the way to grow the economy is by having our people do unskilled shitty jobs and somehow get paid more while goods remain cheap. This isn't going to happen.

This is all because we spent half a century of prosperity not investing in education and workers. Now we have an uneducated slave class that blames brown people because they can't get a job anywhere better than Staples. We threw all of our growth away by giving it to rich people to gamble with.

That orange faggot is the worst president in history

>mom i posted it again

Attached: 1510604512755.jpg (960x767, 105K)

That doesn't look like a 30 foot tall concrete solid wall, m8. That looks like a 15 foot tall steel fence you could easily scale, which we already have.

Meanwhile in Europe every single mistake history warns of is being repeated like clockwork.
>Bans guns
>Criminalizes speech
>Criminalizes wrong think
Mass Genocide incoming at any moment but Europoors too stupid and brainwashed after 1 single generation of post modernists to have any self awareness.

Attached: 1521225996743.jpg (508x513, 33K)

>thinking that if Clinton had won she wouldn't dump shitloads of money into the US military
your shithole nation would probably be in 2 more godless wars by now

Attached: 2c7c643904863114709.jpg (888x499, 63K)

yep

This is the average Trumptard on Sup Forums.

The guy who wrote this went on to kill two people and then shoot himself. He was an avowed neo-nazi.

Attached: average poltard.jpg (1024x682, 91K)

>criminalizes speech
Both left and right wing euro governments do this fyi.

Yes user, Hillary was totally going to start a war. Trump totally will not, just ignore him filling his cabinet with warhawks who have called for war with Iran and NK, and thinks the Iraq war was a success.

There's gonna be a lot of upset, elderly flyovers

Attached: TrumpVoters3.jpg (770x684, 65K)