Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.S.A.:_The_Confederate_States_of_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
youtube.com/watch?v=63smbuOeqys&t=3s
youtu.be/nPzWAhzqDXg
youtu.be/mltYS5GPBSo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy9GCWirmas
youtube.com/watch?v=Z73IOGAkI6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy.
huffingtonpost.com/becky-hayes/mozillas-anti-gay-ceo-hast_b_5129335.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Whz-LQlbI-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/dixie/ will reign 10,000 years

>halfway through work

brown qt edition

Do you niggers really care about being able to own bangsticks or is it just a meme? From an outsiders point of view it looks no different to, say, someone from Japan carrying on about not being able to wear a katana around in public.
You don't need to protect yourself with firearms in a modern society, only in undeveloped, nigger tier societies. This is how the rest of the modern world views the situation within the USA in respect to the pre-modern "right to bear arms" deal. It's just as backwards as slavery, to be hones.

How does such a rich modern nation hold such tribalistic beliefs as sacrosanct? That more innocent people are gunned down in educational institutions within the United States of America, than any other modern nation should be telling enough.

Do you get LARPing niggers who walk around with rifles and camo gear in states which allow open carry? That would be funny to see.

>This is how the rest of the modern world views the situation within the USA in respect to the pre-modern "right to bear arms" deal.
Why do you think anyone here cares about your opinions?

Indians are either really hot or really not

I don't think I've ever seen a hot indian irl

tl;dr

Hunting, recreational shooting, general cultural icon, many reasons why you'd want to own a gun.

north indians*
southerners are disguisting no matter what

What about Southern Southern Indians?

Just watched the first episode of Star Trek TNG with the Borg. I remember why they used to scare me shitless as a kid now y'all

Didn't everyone hate her as governor

>Mexican family in front of me
>took 15 minutes to get my food
deportations when

I've no idea. I think she got two terms though.

I never heard anything positive or negative about her.
To be fair, I don't live in SC, but it's a bordering city, and our local news covers both SC and GA.

Is Southern Culture dead? Replaced with generic American conservative culture?

only in the cities

Welcome back senpai

Punch your non-dominant hand because it's your submissive hand.

sort of. I'm fairly conservative but I don't really appreciate Dixie pride being conflated with red state pride. It diminishes the actual cultural differences between us and the rest of the US and turns the whole thing into some cable news "hurr me red you blue" fuckfest.

Imagine my shock

>turns the whole thing into some cable news "hurr me red you blue" fuckfest.
There are still a lot of Democrats here, especially among the older people. My grandpa is probably going to vote blue until the day he dies because they were the party of the unions and the working man

The anniversary edition of OK Computer is now on Spotify.

Oh shit Harry Styles is gonna be in Dunkirk, woulda know.

been a long day

its been diluted, but its also spreading throughout rural areas

although they are not true southerners, they love the stars n bars

On my mom's side of my family my grandma is a diehard Democrat and my grandpa and uncle are hardcore libertarians, and they're as Southern as they come. So yes I know.

Groups representing Southern interests tend to exclude people like that though, and with that they shoot themselves in the foot.

according to the feds every group for southern interests is inherently racist

We can't have anyone actively trying to limit the power of (((Washington))), can we?

yeah there's no way to avoid that actually, especially nowadays.

Sons of Confederate Veterans is still fairly socially acceptable in most places in the South at least.

with any luck, the knights of the golden circle are still around

doing battle in the shadows with freemason yankees

its hard to tell whats slander and what isn't, but a majority is definitely slander

sons of confederate veterans is a really cool organization though

I'll probably join it once I'm finally back. I don't even care that much but I feel like organizations like that need some young blood and I appreciate what they do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.S.A.:_The_Confederate_States_of_America

i HATE the CSA now

>You don't need to protect yourself with firearms in a modern society
Do people actually believe this?

>Do people actually believe this?
The other countries of the West don't have niggers

>implying it requires justification

I know. They just don't experience the hell that is living with a negroid race so they don't see a need for fun ownership

Some do, but they're naive and the brainwashing is at a high level.
>Firearms are dangerous! imagine all the killers!
When it'll save more (innocent) lives than it'll take, especially for women, since it's an equalizer.
I imagine the rape statistics here would be way lower, should people actually have been able/allowed to defend themselves.
>lol just wait for the police tho they're only 20 minutes away after the crime has happened
It's ridiculous.

that's what I hate about these people. No need to have a certain right in the immediate present, so into the trash it goes. No respect for universal rights, just whatever is convenient in the present.

>>Firearms are dangerous! imagine all the killers!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
Because it's so much fucking safer without them

We're going down that same path, unfortunately. Particularly with the 1st, the 2nd, and the 4th

am I dixie?

>Casey
Nah. But that's why we include friends

uh, you dont get to bring friends

do you want Dixie to be independent?

youtube.com/watch?v=63smbuOeqys&t=3s

you have our support

Missourians aren't my friends

sorry bud, if you were in the Ozarks you'd be Arkansawyer kin, but you're a bit too far north

and you have ours

the golden age of Spain ended centuries ago, Catalonia deserves it's chance for self sovereignty

>my ancestors :)
Isn't the main Catalonian separatist group gommie?

I'll support anybody that supports us, besides Scotland, fuck them. Hope Madrid lets you have a legal referendum eventually.

the most voted party in every Catalan election since the death of Franco has been a Catalan nationalist center-right party in coalition with Catalan Christian Democrats. They are currently leading the independentist process in a coalition with the social-democrats Esquerra Republicana, who are also independentists. There is also a gommie independentist party, but they are very small. So no, Catalan separatism nowadays is supported by both left and right-wing parties.

you have the support of /dixie/

dog bless

Godspeed then

Is that some kind of bearded Buddha eating a goddamn pizza?

>t. aalewis

It's a dwarf with a fucked up wasting disease

Reminder that all Dwemer sounded like this

youtu.be/nPzWAhzqDXg

I like guns
guns are nice

How do you even fuck up Vivec

youtu.be/mltYS5GPBSo

someone vocaroo me their southern accent

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy9GCWirmas
youtube.com/watch?v=Z73IOGAkI6U

It's funny, the electric organ got its start in that kind of music because they were made for churches that couldn't afford or didn't have the space for a pipe organ. I'm so used to hearing it at baseball games that the intro threw me off a little, hah.

really want a chicken biscuit with some hot sauce right now

kekd and saved

Also went to the archive and got that pic

why not just open the pic in paint and crop it down to the image you want

Too low quality and it took me like 5 seconds to find it

>tfw you make it to cfa before it closes and drive home in the rain knowing you're about to have the best fast food in the country
yankees won't know this feel.

i have accumulated more morrowind memes than i thought possible

feels good man

u get nuggets

or a sammich

spicy chicken sandwich my man.

im fukken jealous

enjoy that shit senpai

I've eaten so much chick-fil-a in the past two years it's not even funny

Have you seen the one of the khajit stacking themselves all the way to the moon because they all got high and freaked the fuck out

dont think i have

and yeah i ate fuckloads of chik fil a at uca and now i only have it infrequently

>As the Hortator pondered the first lesson of ruling kings, Vivec wandered into the Mourning Hold and found that Ayem was with a pair of lovers. Seht had divided himself again. Vivec then leapt through into their likenesses to observe, but he gained no secrets that he did not already know. He left a few of his own behind to make the journey worthwhile.
So Sotha Sil cloned himself and then he and Vehk ran a train on Almalexia

Must have missed that part

I guess it's on my other computer. The Khajit freaked out over Numidium for some reason and several thousand of them stood on each others shoulders and climbed to the moon

yeah I ate it at least once a week while I was in school and I'll have it once or twice a month or so now that I'm working. Technically a good thing I guess but it's so damn good.

that sounds familiar

im long due for a spicy chicken biscuit

just had the nastiest sushi desu

legitimately feel like throwing up

They've actually got CFA out here in CA now, too. Not many of them, but they're here. I live within walking distance of one.
Ouch. Bad sushi is worse than most bad food.

>They've actually got CFA out here in CA now, too
Nukes are on their way

The chicken biscuits at the school are always mushy as fuck

Stop talking about TES you cucks

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised people don't boycott / stage protests outside them on account of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy.

thats because its a tiny fakeass chik fil a in a university student feeding trough

>I've heard them say we've reached Morrowind.
>I'm sure they'll let us go.
>Quiet, here comes the guard.

They did it when it was on the news, idk if it was in California when that happened tho

Wasn't there a lot of shit over Mozilla's CEO in Cali?

lol

I hate the Irish.

>t. italian

I am a Greek.

Was there? I dunno. [google] Apparently.
huffingtonpost.com/becky-hayes/mozillas-anti-gay-ceo-hast_b_5129335.html

>t. turk

>Was there?
idk, I was asking to see if you knew. It seems like there would have been

youtube.com/watch?v=Whz-LQlbI-U

>400skooma.webm

>ywn fuck a cranky dunmer woman who calls you n'wah in bed