Define atheism or suck my dick

Define atheism or suck my dick

Attached: d855f22da24f08dcd98668793f0d2ead.jpg (463x463, 45K)

The absence of belief of deities. Often involving a reverence for the natural state of the universe, and one's own chance to observe it within a limited existence. Source: I'm an atheist.

Protip: you cant.

I think of it like, the belief in man and science over everything else.

It is the fear of false Gods, as they are promoted to control people instead of the True Gods.

You could try, but atheism isn't an organised group, and every one of them has their own head definition of it. Alright, unzip.

Protip: you cant

how can you observe something objectivly when you are a part of it?

Atheism is an ancient Greek word that roughly translates to "m'lady".

cunts, or people, who believe that mathematics exists outside of the human mind

I just did, i was an atheist also once, beeing an proper atheist is nesessary to Find God.
If you want to hear the whisper you have to turn the music down, and the music playing is all the media in the world telling you how to think.

If you don't believe in anything, does that mean you don't believe in yourself?

I detect a religious zealot. But, for the sake of argument (I'm sure this will be good . . . ) Why can't I? Also, starting a thread just to tell people "Protip: you cant." to feel good about one's own belief. Also "cant," I would think that God would at least spellcheck your ass and give you some heavenly insight about the use of contractions in modern English . . .

There is no hope.

Protip: you cant.

it means to recognise your own limitations, in other words, it teaches you to be humble

You don't have a dick.

Attached: jj6.jpg (600x597, 46K)

Meanwhile at OP's faith . . .

Attached: pedopopejpg.jpg (500x599, 66K)

Protip you cant

>all these fucking IDIOTS trying to argue instead of sucking the little girl's dick
are you all gay or what?

look at this nigga

Attached: 1479929373514.jpg (181x182, 6K)