RIP

Lisa Lynn Masters Died today

And nothing of value was lost.

She committed suicide. Apparently, she was being harassed on Twitter.

will trump voters stop at nothing?!

No, this is why the electoral college must nominate Hillary (she has the support of the majority of Americans).

There is alredy a thread, you faggot piece of shit

what was she being harassed about?

>killed herself when she has a loving husband

Nobody kills themselves because of twitter, its a meme.

Wasn't your dumb whore of a mother, faggot.

>celebrity
>family sets up a Go Fund Me page for the funeral expenses
oy vey

Woman are crazy.

>loving husband
>looks gorgeous for 52.
>still doing modelling.
>still doing perfectly well in life
>still kills herself

Women only want more. They don't know why they want more, they just want more. They don't care about what they have already. If they can't get more of something deemed to have value, they'll kill themselves. And good riddens.

Kek, are you seriously whiteknighting a dead literal who? Leddit needs to leave.

The usual stuff that is to be expected from permavirgin Trump supporting neckbeards.

She obviously did. Show some respect.

She died in Peru so bringin back the remains might be expensive. Also, I'm sure we all know that being a celebrity does not mean that you have money.

I like that the media acknowledges her biggest role as Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt and she was only in one episode.

>She died in Peru so bringin back the remains might be expensive

Presumably, she bought a return ticket. Just coat her in Saran wrap to keep the seat clean.

If this was real, why would someone block out the names?

Check and mate.

This. It's pretty fucking egotistical to act like anyone give a shit about some disgusting fedora.

I'd fuck the whore's corpse 2bh senpai. Where's she getting buried?

That like reselling a Titan Casket....

SAVAGE

My doggo died today

Who is this semen demon?

just pol false flagging itself to rally the white idiots who browse there

Yeah, a sudden influx of pro-sjw posts on a board that's known for racism, sexism and pedophilia is totally normal, not a raid at all

>>killed herself when she has a loving husband
Women consider that a normal thing to have, just a default part of life, they don't consider him to be human with his own desires and thought processes, he's just an ATM.

Lisa "I hang around in Skirts" Masters

>Still wonders why no woman will touch him

It's always sad when a MILF dies. It's like damn you stupid bitch you could have atleast remade Private Teacher with me and one of your hot ass friends first, fuck.

> M-MUH Sup Forums!
> Sup Forums IS FOR EQUALITY AND RACISM, SEXISM AND BIGOTRY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!1

>these anons get triggered at being described as "deplorable"

I suspect as such. It seems likely.

>strawmanning

Do you understand what a raid is? We get raided occasionally but it's nothing that exceptional, nor legitimate. Raids are stuff like anvil threads or that "ywn eat Scooby Doo's shit" thing we had a few weeks back. Sup Forums gets raided, and pretty badly sometimes too. The odd thread with an interracial family is just a troll thread, nothing more, same with all the blacked stuff. It's there to annoy people and the mods more than anything else. The influx of reddit has caused more liberalising than these supposed "raids".

Get bent, sjw baiter

>not being afraid of women is now called being sjw

>ywn eat Scooby Doo's shit

We've had those threads for years, newshit. I know, I started a few of them.

One less roastie, lads

>he still thinks the whole site is polfront

lel kys

It must feel great to know a human being would rather kill themselves than have anything to do with you.

You anons realize that the post about her being bullied on twitter is completely made up and this entire thread is a circlejerky shit show right?

Come on now, this shit is definitely organized, incredibly recent too. Get 4chanx and you'll see that almost every time someone agrees with an sjw post, it's actually one person samefagging. It's pathetic because what they're doing is pointless and a massive waste of time

Well she felt the same way about you, apparently.

I have a gf too breh, so come at me breh. I'll crabwalk on your grave breh.

Yep! Just like reddit! :D

Get the fuck out of here scum

All me.

Haven't seen anything she's been in.

Yes, figured out it just a SJW raid about five minutes in when the person never actually posted a twitter post.

I feel like the weirdest thing about suicides is that how woman are more likely to attempt it but fail more often because they choose methods which don't ruin their looks whereas guys it's the other way round

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!

>because they choose methods which don't ruin their looks whereas guys it's the other way round

source?

Anybody else instantly search for her nudes?

Alright, I'll concede it's probably somewhat more organised than I stated. But I'd say that your comment actually aids my argument more; if it's one person samefagging (rather than a group of SJW types), then it's probably just some butthurt liberal attempting to influence us in a feeble manner. You're right that's a waste of time, but I'd say it's also much more negligible than some seem to believe. Sup Forums is probably always going to be "that board" with the troll threads and shitposting, but it's also not much more than that.

Vain, even in death

They choose less violent methods. Usually pills. That user was just putting his own reasoning on why they choose less violent methods. I'd use a gun but aim for the heart so my mother could at least have an open casket for me desu. I know she'd like that.

It's usually because they're doing it for attention. "A cry for help", as it's usually known. All they really want is attention and someone to tell them that they love them, which is understandable, but usually just vain in their case.

Norm please get off the Internet and release the rest of season 3

But don't we all want to be told we're loved?

You just conceded. It's working.

>and someone to tell them that they love them
Yeah like women give a shit about that. Pic related is all they care about.

>Stacy anheroes
lawl

Not me, my heart is a black diamond inside this shuffling husk that is my body. No love here. Just glasses and glasses of orange juice flying from a million hands.

>You just conceded. It's working.
What? I didn't just concede, I said that aspect of it was truer than I'd initially stated, but not enough to the point that it's some big conspiracy like Sup Forums always likes to make it out to be.

>I didn't just concede

>Alright, I'll concede

Conceder.

>editing the quote to suit your needs.

I'm going to assume you're just some leddit troll, and will stop replying now.

You literally conceded you fucking retard. You can stop replying but it doesn't mean you aren't still wrong.

But you conceded. Are you reverse trolling me?

This, I don't see how it's ambiguous.

I wonder if Persephone and Typhlosion are still alive.

Don't worry senpai, I'm not suicidal. I just know that my mom would want to see my face. I've got a kid to take care of, I ain't gonna shuffle off my mortal coil yet.

Your wife's son?

That's good. I'm just touched that you'd even consider that for your mother.

Nope, my own biological daughter. DNA test had to be done considering her mother and I aren't married.

I miss old Sup Forums

So you see her on the weekends?

Any nudes of her?

>Not blowing your brains out all over your mother's face when you kill yourself so she can finally realize the pain you felt when she got the original recipe bone in chicken bucket with biscuits instead of the tendie bucket with the dipping sauce selection and two mac and cheese and mashed potato with gravy sides

Do you faggots even suicide?

>ctrl f "literally who"
>0 hits

Sup Forums is dead

You're not funny.

You're funny.

I wasn't trying to be, reddit. Why don't you head back to /r/cryingfaggot. In case you didn't know this is Sup Forums, the place that sent Kanye West 5 million photoshopped pictures of him fucking his own mother when she died.

Thanks, I was trying to be.

WOW so hardcore! I bet you get tons of pussy!

I do, actually. Women tell me I'm funny and handsome. I'm a bit of a dual threat.

Now tell me which one of your faggot family members killed themselves and got you so riled up by this thread. You know they probably did it because you weren't there enough for them, right?

You tell me at who are you really mad for your shit life, me or yourself?

I'm not mad at all my friend. You obviously are though. So spill it, which one was it? Was it mommy? Was it daddy? Maybe a brother or sister you didn't show enough affection?

Oh, or was it too much affection? Maybe some late night fumblings caused little brother to take the only way out he could, the only way he could get away from you.

This is some Hannibal Lecter shit.

You are mad and angry which indicates deep frustration. Who are you trying to fool,me or yourself?

>You are mad and angry

No. I'm really not. But you are projecting and not answering the question. So tell us, who was it? What did you do to them to cause them to take their life? The first step toward healing is admitting what you have done and taking responsibility for your actions.

I'm sorry user.

>But you are projecting
Oh it's ">NO U" meme again. You are laughable with your delusions of grandeur that you can hurt people with words typed out on a imageboard. Look deeply into yourself for answer if that's the type of life you want to be living.

Still not answering the question. You are also the one that started doing the whole "NO U" thing, and then you did it again in that very post. Now I want you to tell us who it was that you made kill themselves and what it was that you did that forced them to take that route.

We're all waiting.

Some really nice genuinely autistic guy I went to high school with killed himself today. He was 20.

Are there any good movies about young people committing suicide?

Exactly! No offensive posts on this board, this is a safe space, just like reddit! If you persist, I'll downvote you to oblivion!

Apparently she hung herself
>you will never profanate her still warm body while she swings in rhythm to your thrusts

>We're all waiting.
I'm afraid you're all alone in your shitty life and it will stay like that for awhile if you don't change and give into love instead of hate.

>Look deeply into yourself for answer if that's the type of life you want to be living.

>Trying to outHannibal Hannibal the 4Channibal

Give it up lad. He's got your number. Just run away before he makes you eat your own face.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha