OK guys so I'm listening again and it's still good. Like really good. It's good right?

OK guys so I'm listening again and it's still good. Like really good. It's good right?

yeah

Lo-fi chill beats for study-tier t b h

no

It's so boring how do you people genuinely listen to it with joy in your hearts

Yes. Album of the year. Each listen it gets better.

"It's so boring" is a really boring critique

Yeah, cause its blandness doesn't allow me to even say it's disgusting. It's fucking void, nothing against the kid but I don't like it

Whenever I play this for girls I start it on Dum Surfer so she doesn't hear the bipolar line

I meant in the sense that you have made no effort to connect a critique with any aspect of the music in any specific or meaningful way

you're just listing negative adjectives essentially

>Joy
You're doing it wrong m8

How is "the music doesn't sound interesting and/or beautiful to me, thus it is boring to my ears" not connected to music? Don't get too defensive, I can't stop you from liking it.

>Sup Forums shits on this album
>P4k gives it a 7.6
>Sup Forums loves this album
>Sup Forums claims to hate p4k cause of bad ratings
>XDXDXD
YEAH GREAT ALBUM, NOT LO-FI AT ALL BRO.

Like I said, it is, just not in a specific or meaningful way. You're basically just saying that you don't like it because you don't think it's good. That's fine obviously, just, like I said, a very boring critique. You haven't addressed any specific aspect of the music, or made a distinct point about what it is about that aspect that you find to be *insert stand-in negative adjective here*. Make any more sense?

after repeated listens the whole album just sounds like one long song of him moaning about him being depressed.

the production gets old real fast. needed variation or least some songs straight out cut from it.
overall its decent background music at best. but not something anybody would engage with you.

6/10

I think you just did, you spotted the biggest cuck on the board and brainwashed it, good job user. In a week from now this user won't like this album.

this post is exactly why ppl hate white hipsters. how pretentious are you?

Ehhh man, what can you do.

This post is why ppl say "Good riddance to all the white trashes" after a mass shooting in murica.

pic related is you

I don't think I'm pretentious, but whatever. If you pointing something like that out makes me pretentious, I'm pretentious.

Not him but your conversation was literally
>This album is boring
>Why do you think it's boring?
>'Cause it is
>Y tho?
>'Cause it is, fuck off
>Y tho?
>PRETENTIOUS WHITE HIPSTER

>imagine being this retarded
Sad life bro, suicide.

i didnt call the album boring. was first post itt.

I'm the one who said it was boring for first and my final response to the guy who was arguing with me is That's all folks.

its okay user. i'll just ignore you like your dad does

wow user, that's a really specific thing to say to someone you don't know

almost like you are p r o j e c t i n g

You also have daddy issues, wtf bro, i didn't mean to hit the spot. I am sorry you are definitely not retarded, actually you are the smartest kid in this thread. :)

kek

as an album its pretty chill, sounds cool and relaxing.

As a king krule album, its underwhelming and disappointing. I really wish he stuck with his experimental sound from 6 feet beneath the moon, their drummer was very good in that album. A shame that they replaced him for a machine.

>The Ooz
>Less experimental than the debut
i guess u missed all the fuckin atmosphere, that album is disgusting and it's an experiment in how much you can build up gook in the production
plus the drumming is half live, half sampled, just like basically everything else is

Eh, I liked it.

Maybe Czech One, but that was actually good.

Are you thinking of a different album or something?

best line on the album desu

not as bad as coca cola and olympic ebola

This. I don't give a shit what people like or hate as long as they're able to elaborate on it and get me to see their side.

Few things bug me more than 1 or 2 star reviews on RYM that are just "le epic one liner" or two uncapitalized, unpunctuated sentences that say nothing more than "its bad bc it sux"