I just signed up. Why haven't you, Sup Forums?

I just signed up. Why haven't you, Sup Forums?

Attached: Join-NRA-300x250.jpg (300x250, 29K)

I will now, Sup Forumsro

Attached: 1522035069624s.jpg (180x180, 8K)

Thought the money was better served buying a gun

I'm not American

It seems like the second amendment has no limits, and any limits set are illegal.

>this thread

Attached: received_10155355224128137.gif (280x141, 1004K)

Because I value my kids more than my guns. The NRS's primary purpose is to lobby for the gun makers to make sure gun sales keep going up. ALL lobbyists should be banned.

Been thinking about it. I don't agree with everything they say, but I think overall they're a good organisation.

good luck protecting you kids when Tyrone, Mohammad, or the government come knocking on your door.

LIFE MEMBERSHIP
$1,500
Life Members receive NRA's Brushed Leather Jacket.*

lol xD

Already and just sent them $400 more...

B/C its a waste of time and money, they also like to fear monger.

You can't afford 40$ a year? Typical poor commiefag.

Nah I have enough money, just dont support being lied too.

>Nah I have enough money, just dont support being lied too.

Pays for cable TV....

Was in the NRA. Realized they were extremists and only followers join.

Follower.

Because I'm not a pussy who needs a gun to feel safe.

>Implying anyone in government who cares about gun control is doing it because they care about your children

There's big money to be made with gun control too. If anything these are probably scare tactics so that the NRA and other gun companies will give more money and nothing actually gets done with gun control.

Let's chip in and buy one for our favorite liberal.

Because I know better than to think a piece of paper that went into act when muskets and flintlocks were the main weapons, is justification for people to own ARs today

>I joined a lobbyist because it said riffle in the title
Even gun owners know they're bullshit

going by that logic the first amendment should only be apply to your voice and pen and paper.

Dumbass, you don't need a gun to "Feel" safe. You need a gun to level the playing field and be a force against evil.

Come join my thread instead!!

Being that scared.

You do need a gun. Use it on ur face already

Attached: surrounded_by_niggers.jpg (621x586, 86K)

kys nigger
>reddit spacing

I joined and donated on the day of the "march for our lives" protest when Sup Forums money bombed the NRA just to piss off faggot gun grabbers.
Feels good.

Attached: BannedInUK.webm (480x270, 638K)

Thanks for posting this, user. I'm joining this weekend.
I wasn't going to, except I saw your post, and that was enough to convince me. My opinions are malleable to that extreme degree. I see anti-Hillary things on Facebook, I instantly change my mind about voting for her, and vote for Donald Trump instead.

You know, those indictments of those Russians for wire fraud, identity theft etc. although people read that and thought, "No one has their opinion swayed that easily." Well buddy, let me tell you, I changed my mind when I saw them ads on Facebook. There really are people like me out there, so keep that in mind when you make your little snarky comments about "no one would ever change their mind." Some of us did. The Russian threat is real, /b

Because the NRA, itself, does more to harm gun rights than voluntary association of persons who haven't embedded themselves into the rank and file of Washington.

Attached: c50eee234a964729819fadf780e8d0f0.png (375x360, 140K)

Thanks for helping the cause, Sup Forumsro

Oh this argument again? Cry more libtard

Attached: the-puck-le-machine-gun-created-in-1718-years-before-21763227.png (500x545, 141K)

Sent NRA, SAF, and GOA $50 each and then went and bought a new CC gun!

Do you even know what that thing is?

I'm not a terrorist

stop lying, Mohammad.

I signed up for a Lifetime membership a few years back. I was, and still are, pro-gun control, but I needed a membership for my local rod-and-gun club. Plus, I figured as long I donate double what I paid for my membership towards gun control groups, it will assuage my guilt.

Fast-forward to today, when the NRA is really off the rails, I still can't decide whether to revoke my membership or not. Sure, they have my money and count me as a member. But I do like to return the questionnaires they send me with frustratingly anti-gun answers.

Obviously not. They're republicans, they lack a basic understanding of human decency, let alone any historical info that doesn't fit their personal echo chamber

No bribe from the gun manufacturers. If I am going to join a sockpuppet I at least want the same bribes the other fellows get.

>Try harder

Attached: de167c0c5fb8a92ae901650252897f72.jpg (564x717, 104K)

Slit your throat, cunt

Not a musket. The thing you said the 2nd amendment was only for

Attached: 1520652782689.jpg (599x321, 33K)

>I'm not a terrorist

Lesbian dyke or crisis whore?

Here's your shekel

Attached: 4fc78c17-9d3a-42cc-a789-74117ae96dd5.jpg (640x639, 49K)

i am going to very soon man, whole family is in NRA

I signed up yesterday. A lot cheaper than I thought it would be. Got the hat said no to the magazine.

Semi automatic rifles are not military grade weapons.
Select fire weapons are and good luck being able to own one of those.

>It looks scary so it must be more deadly than a gun with wood trim

Attached: ble.png (564x717, 655K)

Do you have a problem reading English? The extra text in your picture does nothing to negate the claim made in the original topic. You tried to negate an entirely different statement and then pretend that no one would notice that you were trying to change the topic.

No the clause well regulated guarantees civilians, who are the militia should be able to own and maintain military grade weapons. You leftist fags are absolutely not capable of critical

If you try to shoot up a school with one of those your are going to have a far different experience that the flordia kid did.

I agree about the lobbyists and that's pretty much it

>It looks scary
this is the full extent of the analysis for 99.99% of fucwits presently sounding-off

Shit argument. That is a tripod mounted, crew-served flintlock gun that was more a proof of concept than an actual usable weapon. After firing the puckle gun, you would have to unscrew a pin to allow the cylinders to spin. After lining up the next shot with the barrel, you would then have to screw the pin back into place to lock the whole thing together. Then you would prime the flash pan manually in order to fire off the next shot. You could literally achieve a higher rate of fire by carrying six muskets, shooting one and throwing it away, and then picking up the next rifle. Saying that the puckle gun shows firearm foresight is like saying that Alexander Graham Bell foresaw the iPhone.

It must be difficult being so retarded that you can't synthesize new information from existing precedent.

Attached: DetailedSpecificKingbird-max-1mb.gif (240x189, 218K)

The funny thing is that the only ones they should be scary to is the government, the populace should worry about handguns with extended mags.

>Saying that the puckle gun shows firearm foresight is like saying that Alexander Graham Bell foresaw the iPhone.
>It's just a proof of concept.
Hmm...

Attached: gatling-gun-H.jpg (1389x454, 697K)

Don’t take the b8

Dude, thats basically an artillery piece.

You don't expect to go from Artillery piece to pocket sized.

Whoa there, pally. Let's not let facts get in the way of meme-based 2A dipshittery.

Yeah, like you shouldn't expect to go from cannons to handheld weapons.
Just because you lack imagination, doesn't mean everyone else does.

>So..He was behind of it...

Attached: gp0aecjvsiux2543464000000.jpg (488x599, 26K)

Proof of the concept that you could fire more than a single bullet from a single barrel without reloading. Not proof that "Someday we will be able to fire several hundred bullets per minute from the same barrel without reloading, each bullet a self-contained unit with its own primer and powder charge"

You obviously don't understand what the term "proof of concept" means.

You obviously don't know the concept of scaling up and forethought.

Founding fathers be like
>For the last 500 years, we have only been able to shoot one bullet at a time. Let's pass some laws with the foreknowledge that in less than 300 years, people will be shooting hundreds of bullets per minute from smaller guns at faster speeds than literally anyone has ever been able to achieve on the face of this planet.

Fuck outta here

It's almost like they possessed a knowledge of ballistics or something.

because its bad at what it does

yeh, it seems like they mostly make edgy internet videos and pay shitty politicians...I don't hear a single rational argument coming out of them, even the ones that approach it are so undermined by edgy aggression that I can't take them seriously. I don't think they're a terrorist organization because they're too try-hard.

oh but I have. I hope my cap gets here very soon

t. sweden

Attached: IMG_20180321_200809.jpg (1500x1125, 331K)

>they possessed a knowledge of ballistics
Fucking barely, that's my point. We currently have proofs of concepts like time travel and teleportation. If we passed laws regarding these fields, future citizens would be entirely justified in changing those laws when the technologies become more advanced, complicated, and dangerous than we ever knew them.

Recently added another year to my membership

>We currently have proofs of concepts like time travel and teleportation.

Attached: well that's not worth talking about.jpg (600x391, 27K)

>people who change the world are unable to conceive of the idea of the world changing over time.
They totally thought that the world would stay at the same level of technology forever.

Bought 1200 rds and a thermal scope and doing some practicing.

Just joined even though I don't own a gun. Feels good, man.

Attached: 1517085424733.png (788x700, 564K)

/thread