Enough with the race-dividing, the Caucasian race is the superior race

Enough with the race-dividing, the Caucasian race is the superior race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already knew that

Indeed, so what is this bull-shit about how the Germans are superior or the Slavs are superior? Whites are Whites.

>Slavs
>white

>"let's not divide by race, except for ours"
I like to hold out hope that anyone with shared ideals is alright, be they dindu or pooinloo or slav or nip. Sure Euro civilization is best civilization, but we're so great that you can raise other kinds of people here and at least some of them turn out as normal people with western ideals/goals/work ethic/ect. I feel bad for them though, I would hate to find myself a forward-thinking individual surrounded by ignorant niggers who think me trying to better myself is "acting white" or otherwise betraying some nebulous undefined 'culture' that's done nothing good for its members.
All that said, I can't even guess at what percentage of our africans or hispanics are like that, but I know there are at least a few who think like us. Whenever I see a redpilled nonwhite, my first thought is that they and I already have more in common than someone ignorant who they share skincolor with, but maybe I'm just optimistic in this one instance. I know stereotypes exist for good reasons, but I hate the idea of writing a person off based on one trait they did not choose, write them off based on actions and words instead, like the BLM faggots.

when they are moral yes

when they are not they are trash

>the only masterrace is the moral race that fallows the truth

Greeks>all

>Slavs
>white
>Anglo
>white
>Finn
>white

All races a equally shit.

White race is dying. Not even having kids.

How exactly does that relate to being superior?

The only race that is growing is the black race. Are we to believe that the race least capable of civilization, perpetually colonized by whites, arabs or asians is superior?

>fallows
Hmmm... how do I know you're a chink?

This. 99% of black people ruin it for the rest of them. If we imported every African we can find we'd have 11,000,000 redpilled Africans and then we'd really be a great country.

Midwestern Hicks reporting in. I'd just like to say that the Spanish, Italians, and Slavs all have my support. It's inevitable that you're gonna get a little brown when you're out all day killing shitskins in droves under the hot sun.

A superior race is one that lasts through the ages. It doesn't matter how intellectually smart or advancing they were. It always boils down to numbers.

this nigga knows whats up

if einstein is so smart, why is he dead?

checkmate atheists

>Asian steppe Caucasoids

No thanks, Khan

I can't argue with that nigga

Me white now?

cool.

White is a retarded name. There are Caucasians who don't look "white".

SE Asia master race

it means that whites (and japanese) stopped being irrational animals like niggers,alahu akbars and pooinloos

Caucasians are inbred muslims with long beards.

How is Laos? Seems like an awesome place to visit

Nah m8. Whites divide themselves. Europeans divided themselves into tiny countries to hash out their own speshul snowflake identities. Germany and England and France were supposed to rule the world together, instead they killed each other for a thousand years.

Even on Sup Forums I see the arbitrary conflicts. Greeks who say they dont give a shit if Germany becomes majority muslim. French posters who still get into arguments with British posters over their irrelevant dispute from 500 years ago.

The white race always was, and always will be divided. That's why whites are the only race that's in danger of going extinct.

Give up hope, and realize that as the last British non muslim gets beheaded in the streets he'll still be complaining about Polish immigrants and saying

>Slavs
>white

with selective breeding and genius sperm banks, every human on earth can be a 'master race.'

You do realize that Caucasian can refer to anybody apart of the Causacoid subspecies right? Blacks ranging to Nigeria have Causacoid skulls.

until i came to pol...i didnt even see a difference between slavs,anglos and aryians.

So they are Caucasoid

Isn't Nigeria one of the least shit of all the Sub-Saharan African nations?

Fucking retard.

Poor and corrupt, so backpacker paradise. Also you can get all the drugs.

Yet after all this time you are still thick as fuck.

There is no such classification as "aryan" when talking about Germanic tribes.

To make a comparison between "anglos" and "aryans" is retarded.

>imported every African
Merkel what are you doing out of Germany?

142% caucasian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya

I think you may have not updated yourself to the latest scientific discoveries, so let me tell you it: RAE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, THERE IS NO RATIONAL REASON FOR YOU TO BE PROUD BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN WHITE. I bet you never achieved anything so you use your race to justify your snowflake status.

Sup Forums should stop with the blond hair blue eyes meme, Caucasoids = Europeans are masterrace, Nordic phenotypes are just meme.

>Europe devided themselve into tiny countries
>Germany and England and France were supposed to rule the world together,instead they killed each other for a thousand years.

You know nothing about European history it's almost painful to read.
You Americans can sometimes be extremly retarded.

what i mean is if you are white we are on the same side

nice try roach...keep trying to slide it you fucking cuck

There are Caucasians outside of Europe.

>white
>white

They are hybrids.

Yup.

I see it all the time out in public. White people don't give a fuck about one another on a tribal level.

At my job recently one of my white co workers called a white supervisor a Nazi. Not realizing both of them are white and are basically in the same boat at the end of the day.

Uh huh. Enjoy more muslim dickings and ignore what I said.

I think it's more about culture. For example in my eyes Japanese and Chinese people are superior compare with Spains or Italians. Because they have the superior culture which produces better people.

White people are hybrids of Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals.

Reminder any

>X
>white

Posts are D&C kike shills. If you're of European origin and have white skin you are white.

Caucasian reporting

>what i mean is if you are white we are on the same side
Even if you're not, if you and I have the same goals and ideals regarding the country we want to live in, we're on the same side.
I would cite based beaners, the ones who came legally and avoided mexishit ghettos to become productive members of society. You see them on here now and then, often with the most legitimate anti-illegal opinions of any anons. I can't even imagine how much more pissed off I'd be if I'd spent all the time, money and energy to move to an awesome place just to see the people you fled from piling over illegally and politicians debating giving them free citizenship.

Asians have more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans. "Caucasoids" outside Europe are mongoloid and Caucasoid hybrid.

t. Emre Mehmet

Back to Swden, Sven.

Shut up before we carpet bomb you again.

Fuck's sake, I was assuming you were just using the wrong term, not that you were actually using that old as fuck model. Race breakdown is more complicated than Caucasoid/Negroid/Mongoloid you fucking retard.

What's an Arab fall under, then?

What?

You can't be black and causcaoid you moron. Having a causcaoid skull has nothing to do with skin colour. Besides, Africa is a diverse place. East Africans look different compared to SSA and Western Africans.

>oh shit someone called me out on saying things which are factual incorrect better change the topics to muslim
I read what you said and just can repeat myself. You have no idea of the European history so don't talk about it.
>Germany,France and England killes each other for a thousand years hurrr durrr
You fucking retard saying things like that just isn't true. Idiots like you shouldn't breed.

There are two races on this planet, the Manlet and the Man.

I started getting interested in Chinese history at one point until it suddenly occurred to me how short these people must have been. It's proven that people were shorter 1000 years ago, and the Chinese today are particularly short. I immediately lost interest, I wasted my precious tall time reading about these subhuman manlets. Everything suddenly became pathetic, I ended up laughing at them and all their history just because they were beta shortfags. Any time I find an influential man, I always check to see how tall he is.

It doesn't matter if you're black, white or anything as long as you're not short.

what the fuck, that's not the image I posted

It really is sad. You just lash out over minute details while ignoring facts. Europe will be muslim. Honestly, it will probably be an improvement.

>white people like you shouldn't breed

I know, mountain jew. I know.

Hello kiddos, welcome to class.
Right here ((())), you'll see a d&c shill.

yup, nigeria has gone from 20/100,000 in 2004 to 10/100,000 in 2012

it's currently on par with major but not-notorious US cities like Houston TX is 10, Nashville TN is 10 and Miami is 16

for reference, compton is 21 and detroit is 54, camden NJ is 86.

>Anglos
>white

pick one

Some autist yesterday proved asians are actually superior

The "muh creativity" "muh soul" "muh undefineable characteristics" arguments gave way to the fact that there are other factors ignored.

Whites cant claim credit for all the good and blame all the bad on jews, its a paradox.

White Nationalists are excellent people.

White supremacists are dindu niggers with pale skin compared to asians.

And yes I am a proud white nationalist

>lash out over minute details
So European history is a fucking detail for you? White history is a fucking detail for you?

Yeah people like you shouldn't breed. Doesn't matter if you're white.Anders Breivik also killed white people and he would've killed you if he got the chance to do that. Because he knows autistic retards shouldn't breed. So people like you really shouldn't breed.

Pretty sure it's the chinks who are (and have) outbreeding my Steppe bretheren

>
>Anglos
>white

Niggers should be proud black nationalists and beaners should be proud brown nationalists.

The "supremacy meme" needs to stop, but yes whites and asians build the best societies

>white people
>white

JIDF please go

Hi there, Anglo!

>North Vietnamese Victory

this triggers the ameritard

We're all humans.

We need to stick together against the aliens.

but its also the race that erases your genes and skin color whenever they make a baby with you. If whites are superior then why do mixed babies look more black then white?

Hartz IV Turkman.