Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro?

Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro?

It's time to let her go.

Attached: demotivation-posters-auto-478633.jpg (239x238, 10K)

i know it's unhealthy but like everything, she occupies a space in my brain and worms her way back in as soon as i forget about her
Sup Forumsros having a sad time

Because I can’t that’s why I have tried for the last 6 years but I just can’t and it doesn’t matter how many girls I fuck I can’t stop thinking about her and I can’t get a new relationship even if I wanted one because I can’t stop talking to other bitches about her I don’t know what to do

She was my first one and I fucking fucked it up and now I'm lost and confused and lonely. She's already fucked three guys since me and I feel used. Shit hurts.

People with needle peens don't get used, you'll be fine. You sound like she took your butt virginity

That wasn’t helpful at all you know

hahahaha. fuck this made me laugh.

Just pointing that out you never know the intellectual capacity of who you are talking to here

Going to be at a nightclub with friends tomorrow night. My ex is going to be there and I'm already anxious about it.

We broke up about 10 months ago. Don't want her back, just hate the idea of her getting chummy with my friends after how inconsiderate & disrespectful she was to me and our relationship over a series of events before we ended. I never really talked about it to anyone (like to deal with shit myself), so most of them still think she's nice. She's fucking not.

Attached: 9c94e6460ff4165f3dbfd33800b7caec4ee74348fa253e535b056cd4ae0404f7.jpg (430x539, 68K)

Just take some ecstacy when you're there, anxiety gone.

Go to a different club with your friends and avoid her before she turns them against you I’ve seen it before

why would i stop thinking about my wife and let her go? gonna be weird since we sleep in the same bed every night

My ex she fucked me over and fucked around before she split and only now years later do I find out what a Whore she is

Attached: 3933DFC4-FC2C-405A-8C81-E32AAE85B47E.jpg (720x720, 104K)

I think I just miss having someone that made me want change,
But now I understand why you must live for yourself, to be your own source of happiness and satisfaction because no one wants to love someone who can't love themselves.
I don't really even remember being actually happy with her; I mean she'd make me feel better and she was extremely attractive whereas I'm on the other side of the spectrum, and when she left me I was sad but it think it was because I felt like I weren't then It wouldn't have meant anything.
But truly I know now that it all was pointless, it all was just pointless

She already had a boyfriend by the end of the day, its been since feb 23rd since she left me and i fucked up with one of my friends because of my crippling depression and social anxiety, as well as the fact she likes my more handsome, "bad boy" friend who already has a girlfriend, and broke her heart before already
>inb4 nice guy
>inb4 cuck

Attached: 1522114564977.png (333x485, 23K)

be happy youre rid of her

She probably is lol. She's been with 22 guys. Fuck her

she´s at my place drinking with me

Me and my ex live in opposite sides of the same apartment complex, overlooking the same central area.

3 days after we ended (Friday), it was warm and I couldn't sleep so I had a glass of water on the balcony at about 2am. My ex came walking past, taking another guy by the hand into her flat.

Almost a year later and I haven't even flirted with another girl, nevermind hooked up or got into another relationship.

Attached: fca67b44990bbf3e627565f92183b12d--men-vs-women-womens-tops.jpg (323x395, 24K)

Becouse she loves me, but she pulled over

J'en ai ras-le-bol, mais je n'y peux rien.

Like every other woman I've fucked. So what?. Move on you fucking faggot.