Why is soccer the only sport not to have athletes exposed for roids?

Why is soccer the only sport not to have athletes exposed for roids?

>implying fuentes

Because there's no need for strength in soccer and roids don't really help in making you a better jogger

They help you recover much faster though, which makes sense with such a high demand of games played by huge teams. Plus how much training they do.

there is still stamina doping

cos football is the biggest sport

>no need for strength in soccer

absolute state of finland

kek

this body is achieveable natty with 3-5 years of intense training and adequate nutrition desu

UEFA take bribes from Real Madrid and Barcelona to cover up their doping.

doping in football is about getting fit fast from injuries or avoid getting them

lot of players do that

too much muscle gets in the way of plowing their boyfriend's ass

Too much money at stake.

Aesthetically, yes.

But performance wise definitely not.

Too much money in it, no incentive to blow the lid off of things like there was in Americs with baseball. Guys like Rio Ferdinand were confirmed dopers but nobody made a big deal out of it so the story went away.

The performance is not though. How many games has Ronaldo missed in 8 years with Real Madrid? 10?

Football has shitty and outdated anti-doping control which means no one ever gets caught.

FIFA is corrupt as fuck if you haven't already noticed

he was injured in the last euros final and during the whole 2014 wc

I think he "gets injured" when he wants to

lol even his knee injury at the Euros would have kept most out for 4-5 months

Imagine the SCENES if Ronaldo's and Messi's achievements get wiped off due to doping expose like Armstrong.

Football would crumble.

Fuentes-era Messi was GOAT desu

because too much money

Didn't Rio get caught?

he gets injured in the end of the season, after months of hastened recoveries, the muscles can't take it anymore and snap

>3-5 years
lmao no.

I think I remember al jazerra or something did some expose on drugs in the nfl and that got completely shut down. No way will they ever admit their players are dopers in a major sport

Because football is mostly a skill sport so there is no point in risking getting caught and getting banned. In american sports where its mostly physical steroids are a bigger advantage

are you implying less? I think 3-5 years is more than enough.

they take PEDS.

Where were you during the Fuentes case?

>Rio

Technically, Rio was not caught. He just refused to take a drug test, but come on, why would you do that and take the 8-month suspension if you weren't afraid of getting caught and suspended for much longer?

NFL players being on steroids is such an open secret that every news outlet in America could report on it simultaneously tomorrow and the country would not care. Steroids in American football is so common that it's even a safe assumption that a lot of top high school players are on it.

That's two years of gym 3-4 times a week m8.

it takes 3-5 years only if you're 300lbs.

It used to, during the steroid heavy 90s and early 00s.

Pep and Davids were banned for it.

because all the big teams have their country's football association and dopping agency in their pockets, and beyond that their doping agency's regulations probably don't even cover the modern stamina doping regimens in use today

guardiola? lel

lo what about Kolo Toure and his wife's 'slimming pills'?

at least he was creative about his excuse.

>soccer
>athletes
pick one

Nandrolone is one hell of a drug.

It's widely known that Ronaldo's hypothireoidism was also caused by all the 90s style experimental drugs PSV (and to a lesser scale, Barcelona and Inter) filled him with.

Every top footballer is on some sort of PED.

What's that shit bikers do blood switching or something . They do that to recover faster. I'm sure they do something like that, didn't Spain get exposed for this like 5 years ago.

>God-tier physiques and stamina
>Not athletes

yep Pep's Barca were doped out of their minds.

All of Spain pretty much got exposed. Including Nadal

> from Real Madrid and Barcelona
From Spain in general. And it's not only in football.
Yes I'm assblasted Nadal ruined RG.

Because its the most rigged sport.

its already the most corrupt sport, why make it any worse?

>two years of gym 3-4 times a week
what am I doing wrong then?

>thin as fuck
>do cardio
>thinner as fuck
haha

>One of the goats is 5'7 165 lbs
>Strength a necessary component of a solid player

:^]

most people dont walk around with that low of a bodyfat%

messi is ridiculously strong on his legs

They barely test their athletes

What I don't understand is why steroid use in Baseball is such a big deal? it's not a strength sport either.

This meme

Balance and body control are better attributes to identify as important aspects of play though. There are guys out there who are all strength but they're few and far between, the true GOATs are all insanely coordinated with impeccable balance and body control. If you were naming off things that make Messi great strength wouldn't even be one of the first five things you'd say

>whole sport is based around hitting a ball as hard as you can
>not a strength sport

> Tiny manlet soccer player
> fragile shit skinny fat upper body
M..muh legs are strong tho.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard this

But what about the other players who jog and throw?

Only one player actually hits the ball.

yes it is. messi is ridiculously fucking strong, he gets shoved aside by people twice his size and doesn't even winge

because manlet

lol I think people think strength only means bench pressing 300lbs + or something.

football is a very physical sport.

Even players like Messi are way stronger than you think he is despite his size.

Spanish authorities destroy the evidence

Well what is strength then? Athleticism is obviously much more than strength.

Power.

God damn read Starting Strength and Practical Programming for Strength Training and you'll know why strength is important for athletes.

>Messi isn't strong
>implying he doesn't have Bruce Lee physique

all the players take turns hitting the ball

Everyone hits
>inb4 muh DH

Also, pitchers need to be strong in order to throw the ball as hard as they can

Vejo muita gente no ginasio a fazer meme workouts e depois admiram-se que nao vêm resultados, se calhar es um. Em dois anos fui de 55kg para 75kg e ganhei pouca gordura.
Vai mais vezes ao /fit/

que delícia

eu também fui de 61 para 75 em 2 anos, só não fiquei como o Ronaldo como ele estava a implicar.

Cada um tem a sua genetica, eu sempre fui fininho, nem com esteroides ficava uma besta, cada um tem de fazer o melhor que consegue com aquilo que Deus lhe deu.
Outra pa vc bicha

Outra pa vc bicha

Enganei-me no post anterior

You gotta eat way more protein, my guy. You should be around 1800-2000 calories protein heavy if you want to add anymore mass. As it stands right now you're just gonna end up with a Holocaust physique

>that's close to Holocaust physique for Amerifats

1gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is a meme, you dont need that much protein. Lets say a builder can lay 100 brick in a hour, if you give him 200 that doesnt mean he will lay 200 in an hour since his limit is 100.

What do you weigh right now? 140-160? Most people getting jacked drop from like 180-200 to that range and on do cardio to lean out at the very tail end of their program to help their abs and veins show through better. You're hurting your own progress by not giving yourself enough food to build mass with

He's not the guy in pic, i am...im 165 and i eat about 2500-3000 calories per day, im not cutting, i dont know where you got that from.

Big players get suspended all the time in the NFL for steroids, nobody cares. It's really just baseball and pure strength/endurance sports where it's a big deal (cycling, track, field, MMA)

3-5 years is a shit ton of time to add muscle

the real stickler is you dont have his genetics so even if you add an equivalent amount of gains it's probably not going to look the same

>1800
What the fuck? I'm a manlet and I would lose weight on 1800 a day.

Not trying to brag on a faggot forum but it took me like 9 months to go from skinny fat to that just chugging protein shakes and doing push ups, sit ups, and running. Then I reverted back to skinny fat because I'm an alcoholic faggot.

The point is that doesn't take 3-5 years.

there is nothing wrong with being skinny fat though

It's not the calories that matter it's what's making up those calories

Lol you are delusional, post a picture of you reaching that body while doing push-ups lmao

fucking lmao

Inter was doping all the way back in the 60s, it's an open secret.