Share your grow Sup Forums

share your grow Sup Forums

remember to remove the exif so you dont get robbed

Attached: rsz_foto_no_exif.jpg (3024x4032, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LWZEY65/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
growweedeasy.com/how-to-super-crop-marijuana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>exif
>on Sup Forums
>er... yeah, nah

its why i said remove the exif bro

I'm in California Currently

I have 10 plants, only a med-card rn

Shit is some serious kush, i started the grow about 4 months now & shit is big af, my dog knocked over my biggest plant & ate some leaves. I heard this is actually good for the plant, but isn't advised to do because you know, the shit can die. It actually helped my plant out A LOT! like the main stem is fucking humongous & has bark on like a fucking tree. This plant is only about 3 feet, but its bushy as fuck, it has completely dark green, it has all purple because i have it growing in my backyard, Its been cold in cali. it has oranges hairs & super crystally, Can't wait to smoke on this. All my other big plants that are starting to grow nugs are purple too. My tallest one is about 5 feet tall, its got a lot of different heads in different directions, this is also dropped by my dog & has bark like on the stem. It also is the second best smelling. my gimp plant is super tall, but its mainly sativa and doesn't have much nug, but the nugs there are beautiful & have the best aroma. Can't wait to smoke on this stuff.

If you need any help with transplanting or what soil to use or what i use etc. just ask :D

good stuff thanks are you on grasscity forums by any chance?

if so i could very much do with some input

No sorry ;-;

What do you need help with user?

so my plants are auto and these ferts are 3 step ones by the looks of it but i cant be 100% sure of the order and ml I would need for my autos or when to start giving it
now im just reading off the bottle here and am

Grow:
directions 2ml per 1L of water
Npk 10-5-4

PK boost:
directions 1.5ml per L as soon as budding begins
npk:
pk fertiliser solution 13-14

Bloom:
directions 2- 2.5ml per L
npk: 5-4-9

so my question is when do i start them on the fertiliser and how much do i give im terrible at maths so il need an ml per L number if possible and stages of when

one is a fruit punch heavyweight auto and the second is blue cheese barney auto
both on 18/6 lighting if it makes a difference and the growth medium is coco-coir blocks mixed with a compost called westland multi purpose with john innes
stats on the bag dont show any kind of npk but about 70% peat
5 and 6 nutrient out of 10 westland MPC+JI
and a ph level 6

now im not great at watering either so ive got watering globes this way with the coco i figure i can mix the fert put it in the globe and the plant can take what it wants without it drying out or dying of drowing like my last one did if its already diluted and all its all the same ammount right it wont kill the plants or anything like that?

ive got a 2 liter bottle so id mix each step by half filling with water and adding fert chem closing and shaking the bottle then using the watering globe once diluted that way the plant can get it when it wants it amd i dont risk killing it
im growing for med reasons so want it to go right

all good user thats for offering to halp ive just copied the thread text

compete noob in case you cant tell haha

Not got anything recent as I got busted at the end of last year and the bastards took all my equipment, food etc. Got some pics of old grows though.

Attached: IMG_20140917_115508.jpg (2592x1944, 918K)

Attached: Super Iced Grapefruit 2014.jpg (800x450, 104K)

i hate the pigs for it bro
if it were legal you would be an entrepeneur not criminal.

what was the punishment for that many plants

in the uk that would probably be a category B intent to supply so im guessing 3-7 years but i hear they are lax

as ive got two id be a category C and just get a slap on the wrist

Am in the UK, got a caution. Was an 8 plant scrog.

Attached: 2014-01-14 19.12.03.jpg (640x480, 195K)

Actually i don't use any of this.
My friend who has been growing all his life (He is 46 y/o)
Has been helping me & teach me things.
I don't water my plants a lot because yeah they can die from too much water. Also its very sunny here in summer time, my first grow would get super dry & the leaves were half light green half brown-ish. this lead me to water them a lot, which just lead them to bend over on themsleves and the stem wasn't helping them grow, a simple solution for this is to rotate your plants near the sun helping the root get bigger & stronger, i go outside & would move them every 2 hours or so. I'm growing for medical use & because it's fun haha, there are a lot of good cheap buds out here so it's not necessary but the new tax is kinda bothersome as they don't have pricing for the tax in the menu's. i'm gonna call my friend & ask about some indoor help for you :D
He told me if you're new, just grow that bitch out in the backyard & that shit does work. I'll try to get a picture of my plants, but rn i'm not at my house with the plants so i'll ask my roomate to take a pic haha. For fertilizer just go online & search about that cause im not good with that either. My plants are in huge buckets & the soil i use is organic and is for weed plants, i bought it here in a Lowe's in Cali, yeah they have sections for weed lol.
For fertilizer i don't think its necessary to use but another friend of mine does this & he says it helps him with his indoor plants because they don't get the real sun you know? but his lights are expensive so that helps. I'll do my best to answer more of your questions :D

damn man that was lucky but i feel a bit safer if the coppers come with the big red key ive just got two and its medical they would probably turn a blind eye rip up the plants and say don't do it again

wow thanks for the advice its a really helpful read
got it indoors under cfl figure outdoor someone sees or smells it especially near where i live they would call the police

They didn't even kick my door in, they just knocked. I think I got grassed up by some guys installing solar panels on my next door neighbour's roof. One of the pigs even told me that they only act against growers if they get a report, otherwise they have more important things to do.

Attached: 2014-02-21 19.14.58.jpg (2560x1920, 1.37M)

im also on the fence with the ferts tbh im trying to keep it pure but i figure i dont really have a choice to get the most for my grow
someone said something about rotating the ferts starting in 2 weeks with grow at 1.5 per galon and bloom the next week and so on which is 3 liters here but im still a learner so if i worked it out right thats .5ml per L of water

hm interesting thats a relief I have heard they dont realyl bother now unless its growing to obviously sell now theres a bro sharing his story

if they knock( which i doubt) i wont hide anything il take them to the plants tell them its medical no fuss makes it more plesant and shows i have good character

Dang that sucks, I live in a suburban area near LA, California. People don't really care. Plus it's legal sooo haha. I be cheifing up a storm alll the time i'm surprised my neighbors haven't said anything for the past 5 years lol. Where are you growing ? Also my younger friend started gorwing inside(he was 14 lol) & this fool would water his plants & 3 weeks later he realized that all the water he was just pouring into the plants all leaked into the carpet lmfao. his parents didn't care as they smoke. He ended up throwing them away & getting MOXIE seeds which are expensive as hell but REALLY worth it to grow. His dad is helping him grow now, he is 16now i think.

>share your grow Sup Forums
>remove the exif
Pick one

haha jesus man and its in a little neigbourhood in the uk but if it isnt the people squealing its the dealers who live near would probably rob me and i cant exactly call the popo either so i have to keep it hush hush
i wish i could just have loads on the balcony but its illegal here for med and recreational

i smoke a lot in the house though no one says shit im in an apartment with one neigbour below in a row of five

so there are 5 of these apartments on the ground and then first floor

Damn man RIP ;-;

yeah i've been talking to my homie about indoor, what other problems have you had ?

haha that's lit, here in cali that shit normal. Any problems you need help with?

Yeah, medical growing helps. The current UK sentencing guidelines say that if you have 9 plants or fewer and a medical intent then you won't get a custodial sentence. I agree if the worst happens it's best to be polite and helpful. If you fuck with them, they'll fuck with you and they are better at it.

Attached: 2013-10-25 17.58.42.jpg (2560x1920, 1.58M)

basically this but only two floors not 3 and with balconies

any not alot really seems pretty good
my last attempt the nugs didnt form properly were mostly trim and sticky but didnt come together

Attached: flat.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

exactly how I see it bro
> If you fuck with them, they'll fuck with you and they are better at it.

chalked it up to either
A. too many nutes
B. overwater or underwater

so this time im getting all the advice i can and using water globes so it can take the water freely itself removes the human error i think

Attached: Super Iced Grapefruit2 2014.jpg (450x800, 65K)

Yeah I feel like those watering things that are on timers or they dispense water every so often are really cool and are helpful. But i guess it depends on the lights you have because this can play key role in the factor that maybe you were over watering because the lights aren't bright enough, or underwater because you think they look good but your plants are too strong and then you end up with the brown leaves & can stress your plnats which could stunt their growth or make them turn not produce to its fullest power.

Also all my plants are female, and even my smallest plant, it looks like OP's but it has the hairs at the top, kinda looks like little nugs, even thats female. at the time my biggest plant that was growing a couple months back was HUGE! but it ended up being male so i had to take out all the roots & throw that bitch away, that was a sad day ;-;

Any more help needed? Just ask!~

ahhhh beautiful !

Attached: 5jpN4u.jpg (2560x1440, 1.36M)

This kind of thing is good, particularly for noobs. Helped me and I always got decent results, 5-6oz/plant.

Attached: FeedChart.jpg (574x468, 119K)

looks good

last time i had LED ones
these to be exact
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LWZEY65/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

now im running it under a regular cfl 2700k per plant but I might go back to the led i cant decide though

thanks bro

Np.

Attached: 2014-01-14 19.11.46.jpg (640x480, 142K)

460, 630 and 660 are 5 peaks wavelength of growth spectrum for maximum chlorophyII A and B production. The TaoTronics grow light bulb emits light which can be fully absorbed by the planets; no energy is wasted like fluorescent lights.
Blue light is good for photosynthesis; and help to induce Chlorophyll and Carotenoid, which are necessary for healthy leaves.
662 nanometersis the peak wavelength for photosynthesis and photoperiodism. Red light is best for blooming and fruits .

>planets

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (202x200, 14K)

Also I would advise any grower to look into supercropping.
growweedeasy.com/how-to-super-crop-marijuana

Attached: 2013-10-25 17.57.48.jpg (2560x1920, 1.54M)

And this. Tried giving it to just half my plants once, and it definitely made a difference. Much denser, firmer buds.

Attached: ace-of-buds-966-p.jpg (300x312, 42K)

Anyone still here?

Attached: IMG_20140910_171238.jpg (2592x1944, 1.11M)

op here
cant decide whether to switch to my led from this post
care to weigh in?

nice looking bud too btw
what is the strain?

Never tried LEDs, they just seem really expensive for not much gain. I've always used HPS lamps and changed the bulb each grow. I do think LED will be better in the future, but I don't think they warrant the price yet.
I think it was a cheese.

Attached: IMG_20140910_171223.jpg (2592x1944, 787K)

op here again
this was the first attempt here

the one that didnt end too great but gave me some smoke so i guess it was a win

Attached: 18601289_1560566487288817_39256632_n.jpg (540x720, 80K)

thats what i hope mine come out like
all the ones look better than my first attempt heres hoping attempt number 2 gives me some dank smoke :D

Any bud on the first attempt is a success. I'd prune away those bottom branches though, so the plant can concentrate it's energy on the top buds.

Attached: 2013-10-27 01.06.30.jpg (640x480, 230K)

thanks for the tip :) il keep it in mind for the ones that im doing now

No worries. You should also look
into supercropping. it seems to convince the plant that all the buds on those branches are top buds. It definitely improved my yield. See

Attached: 2013-10-25 17.57.40.jpg (2560x1920, 1.76M)

cheers il look into it

Lokks and feels pretty brutal when you start doing it, a mate showed me and I couldn't believe what he was doing to my plants - snapping the branches over. Was worth it though, and I've supercropped every plant I've grown since.

Attached: 2013-10-27 01.07.07.jpg (640x480, 199K)

*Looks