Do you fantasize about being a shameless glutton?

Do you fantasize about being a shameless glutton?

Attached: 1522273628915.jpg (1280x856, 263K)

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no but i do fantasize about eating nothing but red meat for the rest of my life

I do. It looks like it would be nice to just let go.

Seconded. I'd love to be a wanton hog, pigging out and reveling in it.

You and me both. Weight gain is hot and seeing your own body beginning to fatten up would be even hotter.

I think vanity is the biggest thing that stands between me and happiness to be honest. If I could just stop caring about appearance and enjoy food, I think I'd be happier, cuz I love food but hate exercise and having to balance the two sucks ass.

Would love to be like the guys on hairy biker chefs, just loving food and not giving a hairy-nippled fuck what it did to my body.

I can relate. I like that I've become strong and in the best shape of my life, but I still have a massive piggy fetish.

Like transforming. I'd enjoy it so much.

Ditto. I'm in pretty good shape and I'd kinda hate to lose that but on the other hand, having a soft belly to fondle aroused me greatly. Sometimes it just feels too good to stuff yourself and enjoy being a pig

fuck if I had a fetish like that to indulge I'd be the fat-forehead chick in like a week

The ideal compromise is to just pig out on any food till your belly is big, and then just massage it.

I really do need to do that sometime. Eat food and rub my stuffed gut.

It's incredibly hot to do. Poking my bellybutton or rubbing my lower belly makes my dick surge now.

Fantasize? I am one.

God I wish feeder-run restaurants existed.

I'd just sit down and be fed till my gut rode up and my pants popped open.

How are you emjoying it?
If they existed then I'd be an obese hog in a years time.

Same. I'd drive off afterward, waddle home and masturbate at the sight of what an engorged fatty I was.

That sounds heavenly. One hand on my cock while the other slapping you growing gut around until my balls are empty.

I'm American.
/thread

I'd enjoy that a great deal, resulting in one massive splurt of cum as my blubber jiggled.

No but I want to eat raw meat really bad

And all that movement might have made room in your gut for a pizza to eat. I think after awhile all I'd care about is eating and getting off.

I always wanted to do that too.

I wonder if it's genetics, gut bacteria, or endorphin loops that cause that. I cannot even fathom eating until I'm stuffed. I used to do the 6x meals per day for muscle gain and it sucked having to eat that many times.

Organizing your day around pigging out and cumming mainly.

I have that problem too. Much as I get aroused by the thought of pigging out, I can rarely bring myself to get fully stuffed.

just do it then

And a visit to my favorite restaurant. I wonder if they would have a trough for the big pigs?

its called a buffet

you just have to get your own food

if thats not good enough, bring a friend

I'm fat,
I was super fit in basic training (U.S. navy)
Since then it's been down hill.
Get a good women early on, make sure she loves you, then pig out. No actually don't It sucks being fat

IS HIS FUCKING STOMACH TRYING TO EAT THE TABLE

I imagine there'd be quite a few hogs present at the restaurant at any given time, all knowing why they were there. To pig out.

While I love the idea of being a fat glutton, I wish you luck with your weight loss efforts.

And the staff all ready to help aid the pigs and watch them grow. Some might even take liking to a specific pig and take extra care of them.

Lol what? Being fat fucking sucks.

That personal touch yields the best results.

It's just fantasy dude.

Even better is all the pigs eating with you. You are with your own hedonist kind, knowing everyone there loves what they have become.

Not shaming you but instead encouraging you.

I love that. They would push you to your furthest, helping your gut touch the floor when you are on all fours. Maybe you might even find a pig to take back home to have d's one fun with too.

I'd certainly love to play with another pig.

It would be fascinating to see where their fat is stored and what spots to run in order to get them aroused.

No, fucking gringos

Nothing slow, erotic belly-rubs wouldn't fix. Of course what gender the glutton brings home is up to them. Individual preference.

I don't think gender would matter as much as how much of a pig they are. You want therm to be huge, gluttonous pigs that want you to grow with them.

Absolutely. You want a glutton who pigs out like you, and enables your own gluttony.

And is more than willing to pig out in the bedroom.

And you can make a game of it. The one who eats most gets to be on top and maybe eve n force fed the loser until they improve their eating.

Fucking hot. I love it. I'd play this game all the time.

Me too. I think I'd even throw s few games just to enjoy a good stuff and fuck.

I want my belly-button fucked at least once.

Me too. It's the ultimate way the show how fat you've gotten that your bellybutton is now a fuck hole.

No. I love junk food as much as anyone but the low quality of and severely reduced years of life are not worth it. I don't want diabeetus and hypertension when I'm 35

Find the newest (i.e just chubby) pig and just put your new fuck-hole right to his shaft, letting the hungry orifice engulf it.

Quads checked.

I know. It's part of why I'm just talking about having a belly big enough to fuck, and why I don't have one IRL.

me too, but among my friends, I am the ONLY one who doesn't have diabetes. Worse, I have lost two friends to the disease. I would love to eat as they once did but I would rather be alive

Or one of the waiters. You just know they work there just to watch people willingly become pigs. They would love to plug you up and savor your fat.

Attached: langers.jpg (538x680, 55K)

Attached: disneythanksgiving.jpg (474x692, 39K)

Same but talk like this somehow gets me to give in and eat while fapping. Sometimes I wonder if it's only a matter of time before I go all out.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Speaking as a closet-pig, you shouldn't gain weight IRL for the sake of a fetish.

We can be the hogs of our dreams online anyway. There are no limits on the internet. We can be huge digitally, and thin IRL.

God I'd love to tease one with my belly, getting him nice and hard, before beckoning him to a private place so he can wantonly fuck my gut.

It's safer to be a huge pig online. You can be one of us digital-hogs.

I'd let him use me however he wants. My belly, tits. ads, and mouth are his to do with as he pleases. I'm just a horny hog in need of release.

The waiter's thrusts making your blubber bounce. The restaurant frequently has this occurrence happen, as the waiters fuck their customers during "breaks".

I especially love when the waiters climb under my gut to pleasure me "directly".

Digital is best but sometimes my cock takes control and before I know it, I've eaten a bag of cookies with my balls drained.

You can substitute standard food for junk food and stuff yourself with that. The sight of your engorged belly should be enough to get you to cum.

Feeling him under my fat, drinking straight from the source would be amazing. I think I'd have to keep him with me and maybe tempt him to gain a few.

That's a good idea. Still I do like a nice sweet snack while enjoying myself. Maybe try to balance the two. Either way it feels so good afterwzrds.

I'd love to have mine under the table while I eat, pleasuring me as I pig out.

Balance is good. Good compromise to go with. I've found multivitamin gummies good for keeping my weight down.

I'd have mine plowing me while I eat from the trough. He'd be fondling my lovehandles calling me his perfect pig.

I'd do that too, hopefully introducing him to fucking a fat piggy like me for the first time. Hooking his cock on fatties for life.

And Beeing stuffed from both ends will make you even greedier for food and sex. Youd want him around all the time to help you get off.

The interactions between the customer-pigs and the waiters are an open secret. The hogs come to see the waiters as much as to glut themselves.

And occasionally a waiter finds himself slowly turning into one himself. When that happens he is given the job of feeder, where he is to be shown stuffed in front of everyone.

I'm supportive of the new waiter/pig. He's a bridge between the regular waiters and the pigs.

I also have fun teasing the cooks with my gut. They're harder to have fun with being in the back, but I enjoy tempting them.

I live the fantasy.

It doesn't matter if you die young as long as you live great.

They can always follow you home after work and give them a private show to thank them for helping you transform.

How big are you?

The cooks tend to be a bit more uptight and hesitant, but I do my best to reassure them.

"Look, I'm a huge fatass and you're aroused by obesity. Questions of sexuality? Not even a factor. Your cock gets hard for fat, and it doesn't care what gender the fat is on. You can fuck my fatness as long as you want, and I won't slap a label on you and freak you out. Just enjoy yourself and fuck my fat ass."

Then I show them what they want to see.

He might hesitate at first but the second he sees you humongous ass, he'd be balls deep on you, wanting nothing more then to fuck you senseless.

412lbs

He pounds me hard on all fours, fucking me like the huge pig I am. I get a huge load blown right up my obese butt.

You are huge. What's it like being so fat?
And when that happens, you blow you load all over your sexy gut. This is what you love for, being the submissive pig you were made to be. No other feeling comes close.

Yup. Much as I love to tease cooks and waiters with my big hog body, when it comes down to it I'm the one who gets ridden.

Just imagine walking around with a 200lb backpack on at all times.

You get tired fast?

Idk, hasn't really impacted my sex life. Girls still fuck me, probably more because I have a house and job than my looks.

Pigs aree to serve their human masters and be their play things. The only thing better then them is a pig as big as you trying to mount you, but struggling to get it in as his belly and your ass are just so big.

Yes, I have a feeder based relationship going. I bodybuild though so I can eat a shitload but have bigger muscles than anything. My girl loves the big arms and fat gut I have going

i tried it kind of half ass style but in the end balance is always the answer.. i hate feeling like shit, especially when i know it shortens my life span

That sounds like a living nightmare. I'll stick with being a fitizen

I'll pick this thread up again sometime tomorrow.

Example

Attached: 2BFC4358-52FE-4961-8E9D-F73B04315E10.jpg (640x851, 140K)

Good combo.

>Hmm...He was behind of it...

Attached: hyibojb3cbnz254450000000.jpg (473x537, 26K)