You hanging in there, Sup Forums?

You hanging in there, Sup Forums?

just barely

the booze helps, at least for now

barely, gonna see if I win the lottery within the next 6 months then kill myself

I'm actually fucking great user. Thanks for asking.

>literally going to the doctor in a few weeks for him to tell me I am dying

it's for the best I suppose

Nope, I've been getting extremely attached to random characters and have a hard time watching anything without breaking down.

Life is shit, wake up from your fantasy

Waiting til after Christmas to kill myself so my family doesn't spend theirs all fucked up because of it.

It's my day off and Pokemon hasn't arrived yet. Any recs on what to watch while I wait?

Love of my life left me in the middle of the night and I know that tonight she's gonna end up in some random douche bed. So not great.
Hang in there guys.

Not until every single one of you off-topic frogposters is permanently banned, I've already been semi-accepted in my Janitor request.

Soon.

>he thinks janitors can ban

RIP

literally me

>a month and a half until 2017
>another year wasted
2017 is gonna be our year r-r-right guys?

Home movies from your family to further remind you of the disappointment you are to your family.

>thinks that matters when I can delete the thread

LOL

cheer up guys i just got 1350 dollar bill for a root canal.

It must be hard for Sup Forums-lite after Sam Hyde, the guy they wanted so badly to be their poster child, completely disowned their ideology on youtube yesterday. Lmao MOONMAN NIGGERS xDXD fucking morons I told you there wasn't an agenda or hidden message on World Peace

The Grand Tour

This

Whenever something I watch doesn't ship my headcanon I cry and bite on the corners of my doorway like a dog

What canal are you travelling down and what root are you taking?

>I've already been semi-accepted in my Janitor request.
You'll never make it, they don't want you, you're a failure.

I finally found a girlfriend, and she is the one who asked me out.
I couldn't be happier with this turn of events.