I can't stand those roaches anymore,this is my view everytime i open my window,those inbreds took half of my countrie...

i can't stand those roaches anymore,this is my view everytime i open my window,those inbreds took half of my countrie.A small country with only half a million of population at the time and not enough fire power,they kill 50,000 of our people and many of my relatives died in battle and that flag every time i see it bring me pain and those roaches who the don't even recognize the Armenian genocide want to join europe.I want only one thing to kill every single turkroach in the world and my country will do it if we get help from the Russians and trump,we will bring the ottoman empire to it knees,Erdogan is out of control now i a metter of when will russians and eu act.
DEUS VULT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mXwLxcSniGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. Ataturk

top fucking kek

FUCK OFF LEAF

>if we get help from the Russians and trump,we will bring the ottoman empire to it knees

Soviets were backing your shit in 1974 and all your defensive lines collapsed after ~12 hours of fighting.

don't worry brother
t*rk genocide(fumigation) is very soon
αμίνη

It's funny.

we will fucking kill every single one of you,you son of an inbreded whore,we will burn you alive all and the russians and every eu country will help
remove kebab now

R u catholic? If so count me in :)

Don't think about these faggots
No one likes Turkroaches and every other country would gladly see them nuked

Oh neat a Cyprus!

I am Lebanese so I have been to Cyprus once or twice. My uncles travel there all the time to help you guys out with your banking problems (nice job buying Greek bonds in bulk). It's a pretty nice place, I hope you guys can deal with the Turks there.

Have you ever been to Lebanon? What do you think of the Middle East?

DEUS VULT

orthodox but same brotherhood

Btw system of a down is the shit
youtu.be/mXwLxcSniGw
If you suffered the same as armenians, u got an ally in me senpai

>Btw system of a down is the shit
This is why reddit needs to leave

we experience the same stuff but in smaller scale and at the end those degenerates took nearly half of the country which they consider it theirs

i'm not a t*rk. i am georgian muslim.
fuck t*rks

Lol didn't merkel recognize the genocide? Oh yeah that's right, you're ancestors are turks aren't they Muhammad?

we need as much allies against the roaches as possible

Don't talk to me or my leaf ever again.

>tfw

how about poisoning their water supply ?

3000 €/month+suplies, I'm in.

if it was possible we would,we allready burn down a lot of their mosque,cars,houses

Cyprus bro, I support you.

Just wait, soon enough Doc "Ass-Kicker" Putin will come over and liberate you from roaches.

appreciate it bro

You shouldn't try to kill them, hee? The defend them self, made a proper war of it and the winner can keep stuff.

you talk a lot for a rape baby

the roach is mad haha

you'll have your wish one day, roaches are bursting at the seams, all you need is patience for once they fall you'll be able to reclaim your land and drive out their settlers back to the hell they crawled out of

FUCK TURKS. FREE CYPRUS.

>Cyprus is ours.

dubs of kebab removal

You have my broadsword.

Hopefully kebab can be removed soon

Stay strong Cyprus bro

>a rape baby
wonder where you heard that insult ;)

Careful roach, you're just as bad as Mexicans in our eyes

Why are you greeks and cypriots are butthurt with the Turks so much ?

ne mutlu türküm diyene

Because they don't associate with the Muslim culture unlike white Brits Nigel, or should I say Achmed

Do it cyrpus. Bring me Constantinople.

it's a matter of time roach,Constantinople will be ours as well as our country.

oh no i couldn't manage to get the approval of a cucked country ,i'm so sad right now

They are worse.

>ne mutlu türküm diyene

>In protest to Germany's recognition of Armenian genocide, Turkish mayor orders the Mercedes sign on official vehicles to be covered
ahhahahahah roach please

Thanksgiving is coming, roach.

even apes are smarter than t*rkshits

arab is arab, muslim is muslim

A country that has protected your bitch asses from annexation for years. Russia we give you permission to take it over

you rarely see this much salt in one place

Its more of an international agreement that turkey must be bombed, your day shall come roach. The question is: will anyone stand up for you?

remove roach

why dontcha go back to pussying out of fighting isis

If I was head of R.U, I would cover those armenians & kurds lads with all the cash and weapons they want.
Wich by the way would be a very effective strategy for Russia.

Turkey will have years of civil war and be totally destabilized, ending up like syria lel

there is nothing wrong with arabs and islam. it is not our topic anyways

You vacation or something, Australian?

This

no i am georgian

These dubs are out of control!

Kek wills that Turkey must be ravaged

sadly they will run out of money and weapons soon.

I always buy grapefruit from cyprus, never turkroach. I'm doing my part.

to much buthurt for me magot