Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him...

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Attached: 1456637353003.png (1914x1080, 296K)

I think we can safely just say "fuck off weeb" and be done with it

so that's a no

Narudo can dude

Naruto beat him.

Doesn't Naruto beat him?

Shino would kick that little cunts herpes in.

Attached: bestpasta.png (1205x680, 712K)

Sakura curb stomps w/o prep time

Thread full of summerfags incapables of recognizing one of the oldest fucking pastas of this board.

Attached: mkga.jpg (700x670, 149K)

Full powered Hashirama stomps any Madara form.

Also apparently Kagua.

Fuck off weeb

>summerfags
>spring

what the fuck

US OLD FAGS RIGHT XD

*keeps up and understands every word* uh huh. So, which madara are we talking about then?

If you're not talking about Madara's souped up forms with literally unlimited chakra and self-healing powers, then yes. Because you state every form and say you aren't talking about them, you must be talking about either his fucking corpse, because he's dead, his old man form, or him in his prime. In any of those cases yes, he can be touched, and yes he can be beaten. He was beaten.

*stops time and stabs you in the heart*

Attached: ef680bf8d46d1c2a388e1fb8321ecd3c.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Well obvs zetsu at final stage. Naruto and sasuke did do well but he pretty much killed him both. if old sage bro didn't hook them up and zetsu didn't take over he would be an unstoppable foe. If the infinite tsukomi had been what he thought he probably would just be living his dream without any conflict with everyone immortal. Which was all he ever wanted was to not have to deal with the pain of life. Really he was a little bitch that needed to deal with it. Emotionally you could probably just talk about his brother and make him cry. Physically immortal god.

Oh are we talking different anime? Starts imagining goku and z fighters vs madara

Super Saiyan 43 Gohan Prime

5 years ago now counts as old?

Gohan prime Uchiha madara satsugai-sha kuchiku-kan wa, kare ga chīsana meinu no yō ni kare o nakasemasu form

Gohan Blanco.

no

you forgot the "i dont think so" at the end